Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Not a vacation...

Ayhia had arrived at Spira two days early, mainly due to find someone to make her less like space trash. She did find someone that did that kind of thing, apparently it was pretty common out here despite what Ayhia had thought. she still didn't like all the pomp and splendor, she was royalty but ducked out as much as possible, but here she was in a dress that costed her more then her old ship did. She had rented a pretty fancy little place out for the meeting, with servants and all the fancy stuff she could get. Despite her disliking all of it she needed to cater to the people she would be deal with, which meant she had to get over herself.​
"Ayhia, your guest will be here soon." A male voice chimed in, she turned to see her *image councilor*. "i laid out snacks and set up a schedule for entertainment." Ayhia rolled her eyes and nodded, she was not exactly a fan of the man. "I also set out tomorrows morning cloths on your bed and picked out a few swim suits for you to pick from."​
Ayhia sighed and turned back to the window, which looked out over a really nice beach, which when the sun set glowed amber. It was nice and relaxing but still made her feel out of place. Ayhia sighed once more and walked over to one of the fancy chairs that dotted the main living room, and took a seat. All she could do now was wait for the other party to show up.​

[member="Ayhia Katar"]

Ah Spira a world of resorts that Anaara and Sasori knew well.. well Shion their resort and vacation sudsidiary did. It was a wonderful place where they would be able to look and work around. She lounged on the deck of the celeste class ship while coming into port. TO meet someone new.. they were here to well they would see while Anaara looked out from her curtain of curled hair. Black bangs framing over her aurodium strong bikini with the sifferent workers on the ship. "Lady Clandestine we are here, sending out the transport to bring our guest." She gave a nod of her head and looked outwards from the deck while staying where she was and could see the larger resorts in the distance.

Their was a ring as someone announce her arrival, Ayhia didn't get up instead letting on of the houses servants to get it. Though she was not expecting them to come back with a well dress man, whom looked more like a driver then anyone she wanted to talk with. She sighed as the man announce that he was indeed a driver and that a transport was waiting for her. Ayhia frowned at the now change in plans, she had spent a bunch of money setting this meeting up only for the other party to make their own plans. She stood up and called for her councilor, the flamboyant man came clacking into the room looking somewhat flustered.​
"What is it!"​
Ayhia gave the man a dirty look and motioned to the driver. "The other party changed my plans." She walked back towards the bedroom, she didn't like unplanned changes, she was not going in looking like some well of princess. "I'm wearing my own clothes, i will have my people transfer your fee." She wouldn't fit into the pomp and splendor but she didn't really care.​
"Oh no... your going in what i send you." The man grabbed her shoulder and handed her a bag. "I did my research on you hunny. These should do both jobs of keeping you protected and making you fabulous." Ayhia took the clothing and headed into the bed room, the man had not lied it was both effective and expensive looking. She didn't put up much fuss as she finished dressing and headed back out into the living area, the man letting out a squeal. "OOO you look just great... Now just a few tips try not to be a bull headed soldier like you are, try to act... elegant." Ayhia gave the man a dirty look. "Or don't up to you." the man turned his back and clacked away.​
"I'm in hell." Ayhia sighed and moved to the driver and followed him outside to what ever transport was waiting, her hand resting lightly on her revolver.​

[member="Ayhia Katar"]

Anaara was listening to the people milling about while she spared thoughts of Lab and Ayy'seela... the medical doctor and the captain.. she had found herself in quite a pickle as it were between the two and was unsure about what she could do with it. ON the one hand her and Lab... they cared for each other she knew it... she knew she liked spending time with her and working together... on the other hand Ayy'seela was fierce, roguish and oh so very very.... just damn. It was quite a debacle and if only she could juggle the two of them.. if only she could have Lab at hime.. waiting for her to come from business meetings with a drink and food. She seemed the more domestic of the two of them and Ayy'seela could be her mistress who came and went with her ship and jobs... exciting but there was not a future as easily with one who preferred danger and the stars. She shook her head on the Celeste class though while looking over at things. She was going to be in a meeting soon enough and it was important while she had one of the chairs left ready for them and the ship was massive in dock compared to most of the others.

Ayhia was quite uncomfortable on this planet, so much wealth and pomp that a simple soldier like her was out of place. The transport alone was probably more worth more then her entire set of combat gear. She frowned as she leaned back in the far to comfortable seat, staring out the window at all the lights. "Just get the contract done and get the hell out..." Ayhia sighed and closed her eyes, she would remain this way until she felt the change of speed. She opened her eyes and looked around, she was a sea dock which was full of all sorts of elegant crafts. She shook her head again, so much wealth that could be used elsewhere. Her frown grew deeper as the transport came to a halt in front of the largest ship in the port. "Figures...." She sighed as the driver got out and opened her door, she stepped out and looked around. "now what..."​
[member="Anaara Clandestine"]​

[member="Ayhia Katar"]

The biot droids were here and attending to the ship. Anaara was informed that her guest had arrived when she didn't move but held her hand up for them to go and get her. The massive ship itself was around and letting her come up to join her. Anaara had gotten most of it set up when she spoke. "Hmmm now this one looks out of place." Not to be mean but the white hair, white skin, white outfit.... she looked like she might brun up if they weren't careful. She moved off though and stood up standing tall and slender in the aurodium and nova crystal bikini. Simple and designed to show more of the wealth that could be offered. Anaara shok her hair out with a smile on her face. "Welcome welcome my dear."

Ayhia didn't have to wait long, some servants or something came and fetched her, following them lead Ayhia to the person she was seeing about the deal. Of course the woman was dressed in a way that Ayhia found unsuitable for this kind of meeting, but that was a thought she would keep to herself.​
"Mmm thank you for meeting me." Ayhia said without so much as a break in her demeanor, cool and collected. "First of i would like to thank you for being willing to support the CSDF in it endeavors." She reached into her coats pocket and pulled out her data pad, a tacky, beat up thing which clearly looked out of place. She pulled up all the contracts and other necessary stuff, she wanted this over as fast as possible. Though she figure that this would require a bit more... socializing.​

[member="Ayhia Katar"]

She was looking at her and the girl seemed to be uncomfortable and wearing full clothing on a planet made for being a resort. Anaara moved her solar shades down the bridge of her nose when she walked over. "You are welcome my dear but come and tell me what is wrong? You seem so uneasy." The taller woman offered her arm to lead over to some fo the seats with umbrella's and a view of the resort and ocean across from them. Fully in view where the beach stretched on for miles and miles until it wrapped around the coast. Resorts and the sounds drifting up from the people were soft, the crew and others who were on the ship. "I want to deal with you but I don't want you to dislike being here with me."

Ayhia raised an eyebrow at the woman's comment about being uneasy, "Yeah I'm not rich, nor would i ever want to live like this." She crossed her arms, "that and just about everyone has been trying to get into my pants, which usually i would welcome but... its kinda super weird." She chuckled, "Basically rich people annoy me... guess thats kinda snobby but you have no idea how many guys barley out of diapers trying... worse off most of them don't even know what a hard days work is." She chuckled again. She glanced the woman up and down and shook her head, "and they all insist in dress it as little as possiable."​

[member="Ayhia Katar"]

Anaara gave her a nod of her head while moving and standing next to her. She smiled. "Well we'll just have to fix that won't we my dear. I am not someone looking to jump your bones because I want to. I am looking to enjoy this meeting and helping your ranger's out. If they are all as cute as you then I see now reason why I shouldn't give you my best." She said it and was leading the way to a small private section near the poolside. Able to look at everything but she was checking out some of the biots who were interacting. She adjusted a little and sat down with her feet going into the water while the heat of the sun had warmed the wooden flooring of the deck.

Ayhia clicked her tongue at the woman's comment, she never counted herself as cute, sure she was echani which meant a lot of people saw her as exotic. Something she had never paid any mind to, but being in rich people land its was something more... prolific. She didn't really know what to make of the woman, she sighed at the realization that she had acted like a pleb. "Right so i believe this started badly." Ayhia moved to close behind the woman. "I am Ayhia Katar, Commander of the CSDF and Owner of Obsidian Polaris Systems..." She glanced around at the other people around. "I figured you would have rather kept this less public?"​

[member="Ayhia Katar"]

"Do we have something to hide?" She was curious looking at her and raised an eyebrow to watch. "Oh is there something realy good?" She was curious though and looked up at her. Peering up along the length of her body while she was sitting at the pool side and the echani was standing. "I am not worried, these are some of our products. We can grow biot personnel for everyday uses." A smile got wider on her face. "Or for other uses, sometimes they are super special, super personal assistants to help people out." There was a bigger look until she turned around going into the water up to her chest. "If you want though we can speak in private Lady Ayhia."

Ayhia chuckled, "well the CSDF is kinda on the run from the ORC... so yeah maybe you do..." Ayhia looked at the biots... "Grow them... so their like clones or something?" She walked over to one and looked them up and down. "Are they part cybernetic?" Ayhia was a engineer not a biologist so anything like that beyond basic medical stuff was lost on her. "And they can learn how to do anything? or are they programmed to do them?" Ayhia was curious about the applications of the biots.​

[member="Ayhia Katar"]

"Both, the biots are organic flesh on cybernetics. They don't need to eat or sleep or even go to the fresher. We have an enzyme that they use to survive and they only need it every few days or so. We can grow them quickly and have them able to do any number of things to really customize them looks and knowledge wise to your wants and needs." She said it standing there in the water for now until she looked over at some of the things. "THey are not perfect but they do not have the limitations of droids, or of purely organic crew. It saves on hiring for some of the worlds we operate on that might be dangerous."

Ayhia cocked her head and turned to the woman, "can they be used in combat applications?" She tapped her foot, "having one or two in a squad could help a bit as they can double as medics or fill in on a squads weakpoint." Ayhia paused in thought. "Can they be given human like personality's or are we limited to droid levels of personality's." The Biots definitely interested her, mainly because the imbalance that CSDF squads tended to have. This was because most CSDF squads were rag tag with little training outside the skills they developed on their own, not that she felt that they were weak she just wanted to help balance them out. Her mind raced with all kinds of thoughts until falling onto one. "Can this tech be used to grow replacement limbs? I would figure it would still be part cybernetic but could this allow flesh based replacements?" Ayhia spun on her heel. "If that has not been adapted i would like to look into adapting it."​

[member="Ayhia Katar"]

"Yes." She looked at her, growing combat biots, replacement limbs and organs.... making biot medics and ones who can replace or fil in the weaker points of the squads. "They can be grown and programmed for anything you need and their personalities can be made to mirror a human if you want though the more life like you make their personalities the more they might start acting like a droid without a memory wipes. Erratic and willful which can be made to be dangerous." She said it though standing there and looking up while she stretched out her arms and brought them behind her head to lean back in the water a little with a smile on her face. "They can also be used for limbs and organs if you need it."

"used for limbs or organs... as in... on the fly? If that's the case you make them in a neutral blood type... I mean if their part organic... how do you prevent the organic parts from aging out?" Ayhia was a bit lost in thought now, the applications she could think of where quite vast, but for the moment that was not in the realm of what OPS could do. "Well that's something we can talk about later... but i am interested in the biots and have though of a few idea's..." Ayhia frowned deeper. "As for... as for what OPS has to offer... its not a lot honestly, we are only set up for Vehicles and we have a contract with Inquisition Industry's which allow us to make small arms... but that's basically it. We do have plans for what we call *The Swords of the Stars*...' Ayhia pulled up that schematics on her data pad. "As of now we have enough materials for three... though if Sasori were to join into the effort with materials and manpower we might be able to manage a fourth, though coming up with new weapons might be hard.​

[member="Ayhia Katar"]

"It is made to function, we grow it from your own dna and combine it. Once attached it will catch up and age with you so it will feel like a normal appendage." She said it while watching her to see it and hearing about her resources and plans. The woman spoke. "Oh don't worry about that, I am in a business that is all about helping and making deals... if you work with us we should be able to find something and if that is a special ship you are designing then no worries. We'll gladly see about it." She smile though holding a hand up towards the girl. "Come, join me, enjoy the waters cutie. DOn't you want to have a little fun... we are on a vacation world after all."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom