Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Not A Vacation LOA

Yesterday I was informed that the pain in my jaw is not in fact just my wisdom teeth growing in, but my wisdom teeth growing in in such elaborately fantastical ways that they've caused swelling in the back of my throat that's just going to get worse. Since I like breathing I'm scheduled for surgery tomorrow. I expect I will be super David After Dentist tomorrow and Saturday, so I'm taking an unexpected LOA. If you need me for Admin or OS stuff I will be available via PM but I might ask you if this is real life.

For everyone I'm currently threading with I will be back late Sunday after I've had time to recover!

[member="Mia Monroe"], I'm sure you don't want to wait for me in the Terminus campaign. I'll be posting in it again as soon as I get back if you do want to wait, otherwise I'll catch you next time. :devil:

[member="Reverance"] [member="Vrag"] [member="Darth Venefica"] [member="Cryax Bane"] [member="Jared Ovmar"] [member="Maja Vern"] [member="Falun Shah"] [member="Kelon Amadis"] [member="Boo Chiyo"] [member="Seanna Vel"] [member="Wolf"] [member="Sena Lassiter"]

If you go David After Dentist, make sure someone takes a video.
That's something I'd pay to see.

In all seriousness though, I wish you (and your jaw) the best of luck. Surgeries are never fun (though they can be quite important, like in this case).

[member="Matsu Xiangu"]

Ouch not a good thing. I had J hook roots so I only image how painful that has to be for you. Take care of yourself don't worry get yourself better this site can wait, I sure [member="Reverance"] will not set the place on fire.

[member="Matsu Xiangu"]

I don't know the phrase David After Dentist but it seems you should take a video if that happens....for visual references for me. :)

Hope you feel better soon....and FYI....Star Wars IS Real Life!!!! :)

I lucked out with my wisdom teeth. Doctors expected all of them to grow in crooked, or not breach the gumline at all and have to do surgery on my jaw. All four of them came in and straightened out as they did, so I never had to get them removed. Still have them, much to my Dentist's irritation.

Matsu, don't worry, you will be high as balls on painkillers. Not that I encourage drug use, but just enjoy the ride for a couple days and take iteasy. Take care of yourself first, don't take chances with your health!

If there's a silver living, prescription opiates mean you could probably be burned with a branding iron and it won't be too bad.

Oh my gosh! I hope everything turns out alright, I'm so sorry to hear this! That sounds scary as fu--! I just had to get mine removed, and I was terrified, but it turned out to be tolerable. Yikes.

P.S. you didn't mention little ol' me? f u a little bit :angry:

P.P.S. I hope you heal quickly <3 :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom