Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Not a Return.

A 'den

The Demolition Expert with one brain cell.
As the title states this is not a return. I just happened to find my way back to this site and was looking through old posts and stuff. Good times. And I felt like I should make this post. (After the multiple times I disappeared.) It's an update for anybody that might have wondered whatever happened to me.

But before that, I want to say I'm very sorry to every person I ever roleplayed with and disappeared on with no notice. There is no excuse for what I did. To some this may not seem like a big deal, but it is for me. I am truly sorry.

Back on to the main topic. During the time of my many disappearances and reappearances, I graduated High School. Went to College. Dropped out of College. And currently I work 3rd shift at a factory, a lot of hours, too many in my opinion. At the moment I'm trying to join the military, Air Force to be precise.

I would love to come back, but I won't. For two reasons. 1. I have barely have any free time, actually barely enough time to sleep. And 2. I feel I have no right to roleplay on this site after my numerous disappearances.

I know this is short but I've never been one to beat around the bush. Sorry if I seemed to jump around a bit or if this post doesn't make sense, I haven't slept yet.

It's great to see this site still alive and kicking. I hope everything's going good for everyone and it continues to do so.

I might stop in every once in a while to do an update, and again I'm sorry for the what I did.

See ya.

@A'den Shereshoy, A'den! My god is it good to see you again. It has been forever. I'm sad that you had to go, but in all honesty, you are more than welcome to return to the site when you have time. I would still love to read more about Aden and his adventures in blowing up everything (I wrote Jorn Mair if you remember). Sad to say, but not a lot of the old Mando'ade we played with in the past are here. Or at least active.

Good to see you are still kicking and well. Good luck getting into the military, and godspeed.

A 'den

[member="Akuma"] It's good to see ya again too. Yeah its been a while. I believe I came back for around a month in mid-late 2015. I think it was the first time back in two years or so. And now its been around a year since then.

I'd love to return but I just can't bring myself to do it, even if time allowed. Even if I returned, I don't think I would be able roleplay A'den. I can't understand my younger self's thought process for him. I'd have to do a revamp of A'den, or just leave him behind for good.

Jorn Mair now that's a name I haven't seen in a while. Reminds me of good times. Bad writing on my part, but good times. If my memory serves me correctly, we used to have a joke about pulling a Jorn.

I noticed that while creeping through the site for a bit. Sad to see, but life happens.

Thanks mate. Good luck with life and whatever you are doing.

A 'den

As of January 13 I am enlisted in the U.S. Air Force. I leave for Basic Military Training March 21. My job in the Air Force is going to be E.O.D., Explosive Ordnance Disposal. Which is probably not a surprise in the least bit. See ya around.

A 'den

Back for another update. Sadly I got injured in Basic. I spent around three months in Med Hold and got an uncharacterized discharge. But oh well, osik happens. Went back to my old job. I'm leaving there soon because it causing me quite a few health problems. I'm doing alright though. I hope things are going well for everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom