Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nostalgia (Karen,HK and Basaba)

Noah Corek

Cocked, Locked and a Smoking Barrel
Factory Judge
@[member="Karen Roberts"] @[member="HK-36"] @[member="Basaba Willamina"]
Fondor,Omega Protectorate Briefing Room
Noah sat,bored,in a briefing room,listening to a very riveting tale about pirates who were currently raid Protectorate supply lines and killing personnel. He sat listening to a grey haired Major drone on about the attacks. After a few minutes the man pulled up some security tapes of the pirates as they boarded,but one of the pirates had something slung over his back that Noah found familiar. That's when it hit him like a sack of bricks and he stood bolt upright. "That bastard has my family rifle!" Noah yelled.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Karen was at Firebase Phoenix field testing new utensils for the Protectorate. She could take lunch in a few minutes and thought about calling Noah. He was on-planet and they needed to catch up. She wondered what he was up to.

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
@[member="Noah Corek"] @Karen Roberts @Basaba Willamina
Fondor
Omega Protectorate Briefing Room

HK snapped out of it, he was busy with internal calculations, mostly playing Star-Tetris and HoloShop, editing the naked picture of Delila he got from Dagobah to add her mustache and make her feet comically large.
"What? Major, zoom in and focus on the said rifle."

Hopefully the presntation would halt to zoom in on the rifle, HK looked to Noah
"Are you sure, Noah?"

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
@[member="HK-36"] @[member="Karen Roberts"]
"I'm sure. The Corek Family Rifle has a very distinct design and look. It is nearly as old as the Solomon and was custom made by my ancestor,Ansil Corek,during the Mandalorian Wars to cut through Mando armor with ease." Noah said as he took a look at the frozen and enlarged picture. He was thinking about people who could help,and it hit him,Karen. "Hey Karen,its Noah. How would you feel about helping me recover a family artifact?"

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Stepping away for a moment, Karen was happy to hear Noah on the com.

"Noah! Hello hello. Yes. Of course. I still owe you one for... Something. Hehe. I can't remember. But yes. SAAT is always happy to help find artifacts. I think they even pay me for it. Hehe."

It was almost lunch. She could step away for a moment to talk.

Basaba Willamina

A'den and Alor be aliit Willamina
Basaba looked upon the one Noah as remained ready. Then he stood bolt upright and he spoke standing. "What's going on?" She had been working on her basic and now with a grin she popped her neck. The guy was acting strange but the idea of helping crack some skulls was more worth it. "We fighting."

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
@[member="HK-36"] @[member="Karen Roberts"] @[member="Basaba Willamina"]
"Good,meet me,HK and Lieutenant Willamina at the Fondorian King,its a bar in the Solaris district." Noah said as he stood and motioned for Basaba and HK to follow him. "Alright,while I can't pay you guys,there is bound to be some loot there so what do you say?" Noah turned to ask the droid and mando after they had left the room.

HK-36

@Noah Corek @Karen Roberts @Basaba Willamina
Fondor
Omega Protectorate Briefing Room
HK nodded, standing up as well
"Sure, I am in, just let me get my disguise hat."
With that the droid went out of the room.

However, he was not gone for too long, making his entrance again soon enough, this time, he had a large pointy, wide-brim grey hat on his head.
He looked in every aspect like a droid Gandalf rip-off.
"Are we leaving right away?"
He queried

Jsc

Disney's Princess
The Fondorian King. Karen could do that. She released her com and made arrangements with the Firebase Staff for transport. She would be downtown within the hour. If the weather and traffic was good, that is...

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
@[member="HK-36"] @[member="Basaba Willamina"] @[member="Karen Roberts"]
"No,we have to meet Karen first and then we'll take the Solomon,while faking a weapons malfunction,to the system where they are most spotted,then when they get within firing range we open up on their ship and then board,taking my rifle back. And taking all their loot in the process." Noah informed them as they walked into the elevator.

HK-36

@[member="Noah Corek"] @[member="Karen Roberts"] @Basaba Willamina
FONDOR
ELEVATOR
HK followed into the elevator behind Noah, glancing at him from below of his large hat
"Are you sure about firing on them, Noah?"
The droid asked
"I mean the vessel could be damaged and accidentally explode, I would suggest an ionic strike in order to cripple it before we board it, less room for error that way."

Basaba Willamina

A'den and Alor be aliit Willamina
Basaba looked at Noah and was following as the man spoke, she didn't understand it all but the whole point of her being here was to shoot and stab things. Maybe choke someone when the time came but it all involved a simple process of learning basic had become more of an effort. She knew some words but remained very still as he spoke. "Then we fight yes?"

Jsc

Disney's Princess
You remember something when your riding in a Space Cab. Cars can fly. It was something Karen often forgot about her time on Fondor. All the little conveniences that made her life so interesting. She wondered how people could have lived in the past. Driving on roads. Biking without holographics. Swimming without electronics. It would have all felt so strange.

She smirked. First world problems. And now she was on her way to a bar when she should have been working. Heh. She liked this job. There was just something special about it.

Ten minutes to target.

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
@[member="HK-36"] @[member="Karen Roberts"] @[member="Basaba Willamina"]
"You've got a point HK,but I don't care,I.Want.That.Bastard.Dead. You got it?" Noah asked as the elevator hit the bottom floor and the doors opened to the atrium. Noah hurried out and walked towards his speeder and opened the door and unlocked the other doors so the others could get in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom