Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Discussion Nostalgia for Galoob Action Fleet

Gluk, Stock, and Two Smoking Lasers
Memories unlocked! I had the TIE Fighter, TIE Interceptor, Y-Wing, A-Wing, X-Wing, Snowspeeder, Millennium Falcon, B-Wing, and the T-16!
Oh man, the Falcon - my folks found the huge one that split in half at some garage sale or Value Village. Had all these little smuggling compartments I could hide the mini figures in. I had, let's see... Y-Wing, X-Wing, Imperial shuttle and landing craft, maybe an Episode One droid transport, and the little lenticular Death Star. Oh and the T-16 too, that was a fun one. Always did want that A-Wing. Man these little ships were the best toy around.

Gluk, Stock, and Two Smoking Lasers
They even had a TIE Defender and the Virago straight up video game expanded universe, which (as a young and ardent player of TIE Fighter and the Shadows of the Empire demo) absolutely blew my mind.

Had to get rid of most all of my Micro Machines cleaning out years ago, but i hung onto a few, and I still have Luke's X-Wing and R-2 (Luke sadly disappeared into the aether long ago), as well as Vader's TIE Advanced. Still have Vader and the TIE Pilot that came with that one. Honestly tempted to try and find some of the ones I wanted as a kid like the A-Wing for a decent deal in good shape.

Bastila Sal-Soren

B
I have the Millennium Falcon, still NIB and sealed. Got it at some place called 2nd and Charles? Or something like that. They sold alot of nostalgic toys from the 90s. Was one of the best places to get stuff from your 80s, 90s and 00s childhood. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom