Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non-Combat Threads

Cedric is going to be incapable of performing in combat for awhile, and is on a forced leave of sorts.

I want to take the opportunity in his arc to have him exposed to characters he normally would not have the chance to meet. I'm open to philosophical debates with imperials at bars, instruction of Jedi students, non-combat conversations with Sith Lords and anything under the sun so long as it remains non combat.

Returning writers are more than welcome, and I'm interested in writing with folks I've never written before. Shoot me a PM if you're interested.

[member="Lady Kay"] - Indeed. I've been meaning for Cedric to meet the Lady Kay at some point beyond empty stares in political gatherings.

[member="Elise Ike"] - I'm open to doing so as well. I'm down to meet in a neutral setting that our characters wouldn't be feasibly murdering one another in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom