Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Species Nom-Nom Bonsai tree

Status
Not open for further replies.
300e171ec34673041a16fae4c69414a0.jpg
7d75ee29a8743447794197a022558529.jpg
e5d784115cd96cae8d8239b907bbdcc8.jpg
b48e7c678676e66b99a106468fca338e.jpg

Name: Nom-Nom bonsai tree (Name given to the tree by the Mukhashi village head master, after Nomkneer artzhul)
Designation: Non-Sentient
Homeworld: Mukhashi Cante, Atrisia
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Atrisia
Language: No verbal language, doesn't communicate, it just shows colors based off the force energy anyone close to it posseses.
Average height: from thirty to fourty five centimeters.

Strength:
-The bonsai tree can live up to the years it feeds on force energy.
-it is a sturdy tree, for a bonsai tree.

The force:
-very force sensitive, it feeds off, of the force.

weakness:
-every winter it creates seeds the size of cherries, the weakness in them is, out of the thirty or so seeds it can create, only one is fertile enough with the force, to be able to grow into a true Nom-Nom tree, in other words, you have to plant all seeds it grows on winters, and plant them, and only one tree will grow to be a Nom-Nom, the others will be regular bonsai trees.
-Nom-Nom bonsai trees take five to ten years to grow into a full bonsai tree depending on the amount of force energy it feeds upon.

Distinction: they are very small, can grow around one foot of tall, the leaves can change colors depending on the force user around, it feeds upon the force energy he emits, or it, emits. Brown trunk, but the very hard distinction out of any other is, you can feel the high sensitivity to the force.

average lifespan: it depends, it can live up to the time it stops eating force energy for up to a week or two, it has to feed on force energy of people to survive, but it can live as long as there is force energy around to feast upon.

Races: bonsai

Estimated population: around forty trees inside the Mukhashi Cante, and two outside of Mukhashi Cante, no others have been known to be around, for the tree is ancient but very well hidden and unknown.

Diet: force energy

Communication: none, it just changes colors based on the people around, the force energy emitted.

Culture: none

General behavior: a normal tree, until a force sensitive person comes close to it, it changes color based on their force energy, (side of the force). At the moment it can only change color depending on the surrounding force energy it feels

History: A great war called the "Great Mountain War" between the Mukhashi and the arosatrine villages set blood upon the river canals of the Mukhashi Cante, this hatred created a dark nexus within the Mukhashi Cante, in the Mountains to the right, where the river was most red. Years after this war, the dark nexus fed the trees around with force energy, and the Nom-Nom bonsai tree, is a tree that was a normal tall one, but out of the force energy fed, it stayed small, and became a bonsai. The name was given to it, a few centuries after it was born, when a Sith acolyte Nomkneer artzhul went off on an investigation of the hiding of the former emperor of atrisia. Nomkneer gained the trust and respect of all of Mukhashi, and once Nomkneer had shown them what he had found there, Mukhashi Master warrior Makami, named it Nom-Nom bonsai tree, after Nomkneer Artzhul, the greatest Mukhashi sword-style student Makami ever had. The tree never got named although it existed over thousands of years, the thing is that there was a war, the blood and hatred created a Dark nexus that fed force energy to the trees, thus the trees evolved into what we call the Nom-Nom tree by feeling the force energy. He was in the journey and found the trees after he got one gifted by a person in arosatrine, atrisia, is because the Dark nexus was the main source of for energy. No one ever named it, until Nomkneer showed it to a master warrior of the village Mukhashi and he decided to call it the Nom-Nom tree after Nomkneer which is other stuff that happened but its too long to explain.

Notable player- characters: none

Intent: to give a history and meaning to atrisia, in places unknown. http://starwarsrp.net/topic/67496-atrisia-glory-and-agony-open-to-os-others-pm-for-invite/ (READ Nomkneers posts here)

Hi,

I'll be looking over this, I have one point of clarification and too issues (at present):

Nomkneer artzhul said:
named it Nom-Nom bonsai tree

I think this would be better as renamed, as a tree which is thousands of years old wouldn't go unnamed or did this character discover the tree? sorry It isn't clear to me in your description (although this might just be me).

Nomkneer artzhul said:
Strenght:

Could you correct your spelling there :D

As for my question does the Nom-Nom do anything other than change colour in the presence of force users?

Thanks,

Callum

[member="Nomkneer artzhul"]

At the moment it can only change colors based on the force energy anyone close to it posseses, but that doesnt mean you can't make some type of droid that can utilize this power on the outside. The tree never got named although it existed over thousands of years, the thing is that there was a war, the blood and hatred created a Dark nexus that fed force energy to the trees, thus the trees evolved into what we call the Nom-Nom tree by feeding off the energy, like a leech, it doesnt feed that much but many trees in one area can kill a person. the diffrence why Nomkneer survived when he was in the journey and found the trees after he got one gifted by a person in arosatrine, atrisia, is because the Dark nexus was the main source of theyre energy leech, making Nomkneer survive the area. no one ever named it, until Nomkneer showed it to a master warrior of the village Mukhashi and he decided to call it the Nom-Nom tree after Nomkneer which is other stuff that happened but its too long to explain.

added it but i scattered part of the information to the general behavior, the rest to the history. thank you for reviewing my Nom-Nom tree, the irony in the name is, its named after Nomkneer, that is why its called the Nom-Nom bonsai tree, but it leeches your force energy so you can kinda relate the Nom-Nom to that too. :laugh:

[member="Nomkneer artzhul"]
Interesting concept. Before I pass this I'm going to ask for two changes:

1. Please remove the Force-sucking ability. Whilst I understand it would only happen in mass amounts I'm not comfortable with it being like this.
  2. Please do a run over of the spelling and grammar in your submission. There are misspelt words, lack of capital letters and other punctuation which makes it hard to follow.

Do that and we can get this passed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom