Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Noble Training

Alyssa sat on the cold floor of the newly built Sith Temple, crossing her legs and taking deep breaths to meditate and focus on the Dark Side, as her instructors called the gift coming from the God of Death. Various thoughts raced through her mind as she closed her blue eyes, many of these thoughts were memories. She remembered herself coming to the Temple for the first time; an arrogant noble who thought the training ahead would simply extend her understanding of the powers of the Gods. She hated the peasants and slaves who came to train alongside her. People like them did not deserve to know the power of the Gods and possibly become stronger and overthrow the nobles of Iferetes, plunging the Empire into chaos.

That changed a few months ago, when she learned how to turn her hate into an ally and use it to do something productive. As much as she despised the Sith, thinking of them as filthy aliens sticking their fingers where they shouldn’t, the young woman soon came to realize the Sith were a blessing. The power they offered was incredible, and while Alyssa has had an understanding of the Force due to her previous Druid training, the Sith were the ones who truly opened her eyes. She used to be so painfully blind to the power that was always there, blind to see her own potential to become something much greater than her people could ever imagine. No longer had she seen her fellow apprentices as filth, they became potential allies had they survived the training. Alyssa wanted to become a Sith, true to their beliefs. The idea of serving a few to rule over billions seemed like such a bargain, especially since her superiors deserved their position by being strong.

The flames of rage that burned inside her no longer threatened to take over; they became her weapon, one that strengthened her connection to the Dark Side of the Force and allowed her to bend the world around to her will. This power came with a realization the Iferetes Empire needed someone strong to lead them to glory, it needed a Sith sitting on the throne, strong to unite the people of Iferetes instead of dividing them like the current Emperor. This did not mean that she abandoned her support of slavery; while she had no intention to enslave those who were blessed by the Gods, wasting their potential, she definitely supported the idea of the strong ruling over the weak more than ever. It was natural, after all. The strong were the ones capable of leading their people to glory; they could not allow the weak subjects to destroy the whole group. Why should the capable and competent people be held back by weaknesses of others?

Alyssa’s lips opened, reciting the Sith Code.
“Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me.

Each line filled her with a feeling of power, sent shivers down her spine. The young Infereti smiled, it felt good to be so close to becoming truly free. She basked in the Dark Side, enjoying its intoxicating power.

@[member="Darth Naefas"]

Darth Naefas walked around his Apprentice, @[member="Alyssa Motierre"] he listened to her recite the Sith Code. He gave no sign as to show what he was feeling when he recited it, though he was impressed with the Duchess. She exceeded many of the others who were apart of her species in the aspects of the Force, and because of that, the Sith Knight had taken it upon himself to take her under his tutelage. She was going to go far, or she would die trying, that was for sure. And he had made it clear when he had told her that. "Good." He said when he made his last rotation around her form and stopped less than a foot away from her.

Naefas's thoughts travelled to what he thought of the Sith Code, what it meant to be a Sith, how you should act, and what it truly meant. He knew what it truly meant, there was quite a bit of thinking to it. "What does the Sith Code mean?" He asked, and he looked her dead in the eyes, his durasteel mask shining in the light of the training room, and he clasped his gauntleted hands behind his body while he waited for her answer. He knew she was going to give him a quality answer, she was a quality Apprentice, and when the time came for her to rise, he would teach her more than she already knew.

@[member="Alyssa Motierre"]

Her eyes opened as he spoke. Alyssa looked up at her Master, @[member="Darth Naefas"], an intimidating armored man with presence in the Force much more powerful than that of the weak worm currently sitting on the Infereti throne. Once she became as powerful as the imposing alien, she would take the throne for herself and become an Empress, enslaving much of the recently freed population of Iferetes and peacefully lording over the rest. A benevolent dictator, some might say.

"It is what makes us Sith, Master," the Sith apprentice answered, then went into further detail, "The Code implies that conflict is a force that allows us to advance, become stronger. Wars are particularly effective at weeding out the weak, turning weaklings into strong and capable beings as they have to adapt to survive or remain stagnant and die. It is the way of nature, actually. Technology also experiences and large jump in the times of war. We are forced to focus on developing new technology to have an edge over our enemies. I also believe the Code tells us not to be afraid of our passion, but to embrace it. Our emotions make using the Force easier and open an entirely new way of dominating it. We are strong, meant to control the Force. It is our greatest tool, we cannot allow ourselves to be controlled by it. Sith who is controlled by what they are supposed to control is not a Sith. I believe people like that are called...Dark Jedi? They think they can control the Force and wildly unleash their emotions, yet it is their downfall. Our emotions are to help us bend the Force to our will and empower us, not cloud our minds. Those who allow themselves to be blinded end up like nothing but wild animals waiting to be put down."

"The Sith Code encourages us to overcome our fears and weaknesses, eliminate them. A chain is only as strong as its weakest link, thus we should constantly seek ways to improve ourselves in order to shatter the chains that bind us. Once we have no weaknesses, we have achieved perfection, and perfect beings have right to control the masses who need to follow a strong leader. Sith dominate the weak to rule over them, control them, and discard them when they have outlived their purpose to us."

Darth Naefas stroked his mask's jawline slightly at her words. She had said a lot, and a lot of it meant nothing to him. In his opinion, the Sith Code meant more along the lines simple and total annihilation of those who were weak, and yet, to embrace your emotions at the same time to complete those acts of destruction. Though she had said similar things, she had put more of an explanation to it. "Explain the Code line by line." He said and he looked down upon her, only his durasteel masking staring her straight back in the face. "Starting with 'Peace is a lie, there is only passion.'" He said and he started to walk around his Apprentice again.

All the while he admired the training that she had gone through her homeworld. Becoming a Sith, was a great thing for some. It brought them closer to their own goals and Naefas could only smile at such a thing. If and when he spotted any wrinkles within her own clothes, he straightened them out without hesitation and he continued his predatory stalking around her. She was smart, good for a Sith. Better for a Sith Sorceror.

"Now go."

The young woman nodded and did as the Sith asked, taking a breath before speaking.

"Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Conflict is the source of growth for an individual and civilizations. This is not only Sith thinking but the way of the galaxy as a whole, as it is the way of nature to force beings to become better if they wish to survive. Through passion, I gain strength. It is passion that gives us strength to connect to the Dark Side and manipulate the Force. We are in touch with the laws of nature and the galaxy and its passions that keep all creatures, from the most rudimentary to the most evolved sentient. Our mastery of our passions gives us the strength that other beings lack. Through strength, I gain power. Sith do not believe that victory by any means is desirable. We believe that unless your victory proves your superiority over others, then its only an illusion and only temporary. There are many variations of victory but unless the victory isn't achieved by demonstrating your power was far more superior; then it was never a true victory. Through power, I gain victory. Self-explanatory. My power allows me to win. Through victory, my chains are broken. The chains in the line reference to things that restrict us, like morality. the ultimate goal of any Sith is to free themselves from such and all restrictions, but not in the simplistic meaning of doing whatever you desire. We desire to free ourselves in order to achieve perfection and to fulfill our full and true potential. The Force shall free me. The Force is our greatest tool, it allows us to rise above others."

@[member="Darth Naefas"]

Yellow calculating eyes watched the woman in front of him. He was thinking of his own beliefs of the Sith Code. She was right in some points, or at least, their beliefs fit well together but he still said, "no." After she had finished her explanations.

"Peace is a lie, there is only passion." He said softly and he walked around slowly still, "it means there is no peace within the Galaxy. There never will. We Sith will always be opposed in our conquest of the Galaxy. A Sith's passion for war, is what lets them continue." He said softly, his words practically whispering into her ears.

"Through passion, I gain strength. A Sith cannot conquer the Galaxy with the abilities of little less than an Acolyte, as you once were." He ended off in an almost disgusted tone of voice. "To conquer the Galaxy, a Sith must strive to become powerful, to strengthen their abilities. However, You are right that it is the passion that fuels the drive of the Dark Side.

"Through strength, I gain power. This means that once you have gained the strength you require, or enough strength, you will also gain the power that is needed to do as you pleased. And when you are powerful, who will oppose you except the weak and foolish, or those who wished to achieve higher prestige than you?"

"Through power, I gain victory." He said, and he stopped directly in front of her. The Sith Pureblood's form was less than half of a foot away from her. "A Sith's journey through the Academy will be hard of course, when their power increases, so do their chances of survival. This counts for the whole of the Galaxy as well. Whether a predator, the hunted, or a simple soldier upon the battlefield."

"Through victory, my chains are broken." He was quiet for some time. "You are right in some aspects. The chains are not morality, but rather, mortality. Ask yourself, and then tell me what has every past Sith Dynasty do?" He said and he straightened himself.

"The Force shall free me." His left hand found her jawline and he made sure she was staring back in his mask. "Immortality is impossible. A woman should know this. The Force is, yes, our greatest tool, it does allow us to rise above others, but in the end, a Sith will always die. Though, through the power that a Sith has accumulated over time, they will survive within the Force." He said simply. "Such as Darth Bane living within Darth Zannah."

His gauntleted hand let go of her jawline, and his hand reached up to his mask, and removed it. His eyes were revealed, yellow, corrupted with the dark side, crimson flecks strewn about his eye. Shining white teeth in perfect alignment and then they disappeared behind his crimson lips. "Do you understand, my Apprentice?"

Her head did not turn as he walked around, almost like a predator circling its prey. All she did was listening to the powerful Sith as he explained his own interpretation of the Sith code. Sometimes she agreed with his words, sometimes not. There was wisdom in his words though, an opportunity to learn and become more powerful. The noble’s face remained motionless even when he appeared right in front of her, his intimidating form getting closer. Blue eyes calmly watched the unsettling mask, knowing there were eyes and face underneath it, making it even more creepy.

The speed with which he grabbed her was quite amazing and caught the young noble unprepared. Briefly gasping out, Alyssa instinctively wanted to reach for her weapon, only to stop herself from doing so. The man in front of her was her Master; there was much to learn from him since she still stood at the beginning of her journey. And after explaining that immortality was impossible, he let go of her and took of his mask, revealing the red skinned head. The Sith’s facial features certainly distinguished him from the Infereti people, but what really caught Alyssa’s attention were his eyes. The yellow eyes of @[member="Darth Naefas"] hypnotized her, almost as if they stared right into her soul.

“I understand,” the Duchess nodded as she answered. “But do explain, Master Naefas, what to do with the ones weaker than myself who follow me and do my bidding, like my slaves for example? Those who will never dare to disobey me, often willingly remaining in my service for the rest of their lifes? How should they be viewed and treated?” asked the young woman, her gaze never leaving his eyes.

Darth Naefas's eyes disappeared for but a moment as he blinked. She hadn't dared to question him, she knew she wasn't powerful enough. At least not yet, and even if she did try, his experience would surely undermine her attempts.

"They should be viewed as what they are." He said with a tone that made it seem as if it were an obvious answer. "Though do not try to instill fear in them. To do so, would only make them hate you. And if they hate you, they will kill you." He said matter of factly. "Let them know that you are still their Master, however, do not punish them too severely." He said with a nod of his head. He had done the same to his own slaves many times.

And then he glanced around the training chamber. It was a chamber that was sectioned off within the Academy. After all, sometimes, the intense training of the Sith could be quite painful and loud. No one wanted to hear screams. "Why are you a Sith? What do you know of the Sith History, my species, and what do you wish to learn from your Master?"

She nodded, slowly and decisively. Harshly punishing her "servants" for little to no reason might truly push them over the edge, possibly making them rebel against her. Since Alyssa had no intention of losing all of her slaves. What was a Sith, or any ruler for that matter, without anyone to serve them? There was wisdom in the @[member="Darth Naefas"]'s words, Alyssa would remember them, although she will still punish disobedient slaves. Once they get a taste of freedom, most of them do not want to go back to their owner and continue to serve... And making them fear her would apparently make them hateful towards her, which she did not want. The pale woman briefly remembered an ancient Sith, one who started as a senator and appeared as a kind old man. Even in years after becoming an Emperor, most of the galaxy thought of him as a benevolent dictator.

His question briefly made a slight smile appear on her face and she blinked, not expecting to be asked things like history. The smile remained there as she talked, fire in her eyes. "I became a Sith to have power over the lesser beings - the people of Inferetes need a strong ruler, someone they can follow. The Emperor has brought many drastic reforms upon us and many nobles, myself included, are not happy with these changes. Not only he had most of his family executed to prevent them from taking the throne; he had freed the slaves to make himself more popular. I must say, the lower class loves him....but the upper class resents him even more. Some of us fear he might try to restrict some of the ancient rights of nobles. We won't let that fool restrict us."

"I am afraid I do not know much about your species," the noble gave him a sly smile, "Our planet's been isolated for a very long time and I have to admit that I sometimes feel slightly disgusted when I look at you and don't see a member of the Sith Order, but an alien. A non-Infereti. It is so...obvious you do not belong here." Alyssa sighed, "And yet, I also see someone very powerful, much more powerful than any member of my race. Do not worry, dear Master, my lust for power is far greater than my disdain towards aliens. After reading through several history books, I came to understand the Sith Order a bit better. One man named Sidious caught my attention and gave me an idea of what you are. As such, I would like to learn a true Sith power; Force lightning. I want to eventually master it."

His apprentice was different, not many would insult their own Master. Not many lived. Though she would be right if she was a pureblood. "Your new Emperor has bent to the Sith. Howver, he is weak, and you are Sith." He said pointedly. His right hand lifted up, the hand that the Force Blast came from that ended the Yuuzhan Vong. "That means you will kill him. If you fail..." His voice trailed off and his fist clenched in between them "I will kill you if you live after your failure."

Naefas's arm lowered, "be disgusted with yourself." He said, expression unchanging. "The name 'Sith' comes from the name of my species. there were many tribes upon the world of Korriban. Tribes of Sith. Their leaders, normally from the Massassi caste, the warrior race, lead them. Those leaders were known as Lords of the Sith." He said and when he closed what distance there was between them, he rose his knuckles to her pale neck. A threat within itself if anything.

His hand's remained there while he spoke. "And there was one ruler, the Dark Lord of the Sith. The most powerful out of all of them. My own history is forgotten as well. However, the most important name you will need to know is Adas. The Sith King who ruled for three hundred years." And his own orbs stared into Alyssa's, the hate in his eyes evident. "And humans like you have joined the Sith, it was evident there was too much confusion then, and I am now known as a Pureblood. Be greatful I have chosen you, you are powerful indeed."

After his compliment, he said, "Sith Lightning is powerful, but it can easily be turned against you. It ties in greatly with telekinesis." He said, and he backpedaled until he was meters away from her, "your body is a conductor." He said, and when hose two hands, the crackling purple energy left the smell of burnt ozone as it travelled. "Ground yourself." He said. If things got out of control, he would do something.

After her Master tasked her with killing the Emperor, Alyssa's only response was a simple nod. She would kill the man, though not yet. The young noble had to become stronger first, stronger than her hated opponent and stronger than an average Sith apprentice. Assassinating someone as powerful as her target required much more than physical strength and a load of Force powers. It required careful planning and plotting with other nobles who wanted to get rid of the man, the plan had to work in its first attempt at the man's life, as if it would not, the Emperor would easily discover all of his opponents and had them executed. Alyssa had no intention of risking that, so she decided to make sure everything has been covered before eliminating Arthur.

As her Sith Pureblood Master lowered his arm and told her to be disgusted with herself, she smiled, showing her white teeth. It was true that the name of the Order came from the name of the species, but did it really matter these days? Not every Sith Pureblood was a Sith just as not every Sith was a Sith Pureblood. The name mattered little; the ideals of the Sith Order, their Code connected its members. Various species, various beliefs, yet all of them following a similar ideology. To someone like Alyssa, the concept sounded very unbelievable. She never would have believed it was possible for different species to work together, yet there she was, an apprentice of an alien.

Her ears continued to listen to @[member="Darth Naefas"]'s words and the pale woman frowned when he called her a human. She was an Infereti, not a simple human! As if the planet of Inferetes could ever give birth to a filthy human. There was not time to ponder about that though as the powerful Sith was about to demonstrate the powerful Dark Side ability to channel the Dark Side through one's body and use it to hurt their opponents. Alyssa eagerly awaited his display of Force lightning, she has never seen it before, so she focused on the Force, trying to feel the energy massin in her Master's hands until it left his body. The sight was incredible, purple streams of the Dark Side itself getting closer and closer...until they connected with her body and allowed the Duchess to taste her Master's power. The hate, anger, passion, all of that combined with the Dark Side coursed through her body and caused terrible pain, forcing the girl to her knees. "In order to summon and use lightning properly, you will someday have to be on the receiving end of its power, as a means of taking the energy inside yourself."

These words came to her mind as she remembered one of the texts speaking of the power. If she survived this, she would understand the concept of Force lightning better, making this an useful experience instead of just a painful one. Alyssa wanted to scream, let the pain come out of her mouth, yet she did her best to muffle the pained moans. If she were to become a true Sith like her Master, she had to adjust to the pain instead of having it as an enemy.

When the Force started to bring her down to her knees all he did was walk closer to her. It seemed she wasn't ready for the power of the Dark Side. "You are weak, untested." He said every single step. Taunts, forcing her to stand to her feet, and then he was in front of her, only a few meters away. "Get. Up." He said, with a commanding tone of voice, and the torrent that was the purple crackling energy only intensified. This wasn't going to be easy, she should have realized this. He questioned her strength with every step, though he didn't voice anything. His opinions were expressed through the Force. It was up to her to determine what he meant.

And then the purple energy was gone, disappeared from the air, it's only trace being around was the smell of the ozone being burnt. "You are weak." He concluded as he crouched right beside her, and pulled her head up from the hair that was upon the back of her head, unkindly. "But I will make you stronger." He said silently, staring into her eyes, daring her to force him to let go of her.

Gritting her teeth, the noble mustered up her strength and slowly started rising up, using her will to command the body as @[member="Darth Naefas"] ordered her to get up. His taunts only strengthened her resolve to prove she was powerful enough to resist the pain instead of kneeling in front of the man, her anger borrowing her power necessary to do the simple act of standing up. A noble like her would not bow to anyone, much less to an alien. Her muscles hurt and rising to her feet caused her even more pain, making her advance slower and slower. When he began pouring more Dark Side energy into her body, Alyssa could hold it no more and fell to her knees once again, too tired and ravaged by the Dark Side to resist. She had failed and she hated every moment of it.

The lightning suddenly stopped and allowed her to take a breath without feeling her lungs trembling in pain. Looking to the right and angrily staring at the Pureblood who crouched next to her, Alyssa could do little but watch as he pulled her head by her hair. The pale skinned Infereti hissed in pain and anger, her blue eyes burning with hate she felt swallowing her heart. She wouldn’t be treated like this by a filthy alien!

Finding new source of power, the anger that started consuming her and overtaking her senses, the young noble put most of her weight onto her right hand, which allowed her to raise her left arm, and instinctively reach towards the red skinned Sith. Not only she wanted to grab his throat; Alyssa attempted to use her knowledge of power called Cryokinesis to make her grip as cold as grave, to freeze the man’s red neck and turn it into a fine piece of ice. She wasted most, if not all of her power to do it, not caring it might leave her completely defenseless. She would prove she was not a weakling.

Darth Naefas watched as she struggled in his grasp, he didn't grin, he didn't say anything - yet, though he just continued to pull her head further back. "You made a mistake." He said, when he noted her hand raising up to his throat from the corner of his vision. He was only holding her with one hand, and with the other, gauntleted hand, he lifted it up to meet hers before it touched his throat.

His gauntlet clenched and tightened around her wrist, just beyond her reach of his throat. "Never use untested abilities." He rasped, before he threw he released her wrist and threw her head forwards towards the floor. He wasn't aiming to smash her head off of the floor, but rather just to release her violently, and perhaps she had enough energy to throw her arms in front of her face.

"Do not think you can harm me." He said with a condescending tone to his voice. He meant it, and it was a lesson that he would show her, without evening using everything he had. "Ever." He finished, and he stood up to his full height, and the form that was Darth Naefas walked away from his Apprentice. "You will never be capable of ruling this planet. Or any of your ilk." He said disgustedly, and he turned around to look at her with contempt.

Her fingers wildly tried to reach the Pureblood’s neck as he held her wrist, not allowing her to pursue her original action. She felt so powerless against this man; an experienced Sith Knight with more power she could ever dream of against a young woman who had barely completed the basic Sith training. Hate swelled through her body, yet she could do nothing as the Sith Knight tossed her to the cold metal floor as if she were nothing but a piece of meat, a thing. Alyssa barely had enough time to put her hands under herself and stop her head from impacting the ground. Angrily glaring at the red skinned humanoid with her blue eyes, the noble watched her Master to turn away. She hated herself for being so weak, unable to prove her strength, suddenly not being surrounded by slaves who fulfilled her every wish, be it an assassination of another noble or carrying her belongings.

Her form slowly rose up from the floor, firmly standing on her feet again. The Sith’s words further enraged her. The destiny of the Iferetes throne was the destiny of the whole planet; it was her destiny to become an Empress and rule over her people! The Sith knowledge of using emotions to empower oneself found its use as Alyssa pointed at the Sith Pureblood. “Don’t you dare to turn your back on me, Sith! I will become the Empress of the Iferetes Empire! I am destined for the throne and no one, NO ONE will take this great Empire from me!” Alyssa shouted after @[member="Darth Naefas"], drawing the Dark Side into herself and using her own body as a conductor. The mysterious energy flowed through her, its corrupting power having an intoxicating effect on her mind as it moved through her entire body into her right arm, and from there to the hand that pointed at the Sith.

A strong Force push empowered by the Dark Side left her hand and went for the Sith Pureblood's back. Her blue eyes suddenly turned yellow; the Dark Side was truly a powerful servant, the greatest tool one could control, yet as many things in the galaxy such power came at a price.

The Sith Knight that was Darth Naefas had already turned around. He had turned while she was screaming at his back, and he said nothing. He would let her finish before he smited her, but she didn't stop. She was mad, and he basked in her anger. She was a storm that he was in the centre of. "Your Empire is mine." He said just as she finished her tirade. It was only meant to fuel her tirade even more, to force her to continue getting angry.

She was inexperienced when it came to the power of the Dark Side, it was evident enough after she had stood up and had stood yelling at him, all the while marshalling her power in the Dark Side. It was hardly anything to worry about. "I am Sith, pawn." He warned, and when he clenched his fists, the Force came and consumed him in it's protective womb and he saw her arm raise and the Force push come at him.

He didn't even tense when her force push came at him, she was an apprentice straight off the rack and he walked to her as her force push broke off of his shield at either side. "Kneel before me." He said as he strode towards her. The Force that had acted as a shield around him was already being absorbed by something more malevolent, more dangerous, and when the flickers of orange light came from his hands, he stopped a few meters closer to her, and when he stopped, it was quite clear that the light was indeed Fire.

Naefas was little more than adept at using pyrokinesis, he had after all been Darth Vulcanus's apprentice if only briefly, though he had taught him quite a bit about the fire aspect of the Force and Naefas had latched onto it quite easily. "Kneel." He repeated, and the fire dissipated into the cold air of the training room. "You are not prepared to become Empress. Empress's do things that the average person would not be willing to do, human." He said in a condescending manner. "You are not ready to manipulate anyone to become Empress."

Hissing as her Force push broke at his barrier, Alyssa retracted her hand, realizing that attacking the man was useless and bore no fruit, her eyes slowly turning back to blue instead of the corrupted yellow. Even as the Darth approached, the woman did not move, standing high and proud, an Infereti noble too stubborn to do as he commanded. She would not kneel in front of anyone, not even the Emperor himself. Only slaves and servants did that and Alyssa was no slave, nor a servant. The red skinned alien would not change that, no matter how hard he tried. There was not a single person, a single being in the galaxy the noble would bow to, be it out of respect or out of fear.

Noticing the flames , the noble’s eyes briefly widely opened in shock, realization the man had just absorbed the best Force push she could manage and still had more than enough power to make flames come out of his hands. A very interesting and unexpected display of Force powers, but also a drain of the Darth’s energy since he had to keep manipulating the fire and stop if from turning his clothing into ashes and making him an unwilling living torch. That would have been a terrible way to die, but who plays with fire…

Alyssa crossed her arms, shifting her gaze from the hands swallowed by fire to the Sith’s face. His insults angered her, she wanted to tell her bodyguards to get rid of him, but her powers were not good enough to penetrate his defenses and there stood no one in the room except the two of them. When the flames disappeared, Alyssa gave the Sith a sly smile. “I will not kneel before you,” the pale skinned woman laughed, “And I am not a filthy human. If you believe I am not ready to lead the planet, make me ready instead of burning your hands. I am not impressed by your tricks, Sith.” Speaking the words, her eyes regained their original color again as the Dark Side lost control over her and the noble stopped using it to empower herself. "Teach me how to control the Force to rule over the masses, manipulate the weak-minded, destroy those who oppose me."

@[member="Darth Naefas"]

The Sith Knight stopped in front of his Apprentice. She was strong, he respected her, though he showed his respect by being cruel, as he should be. Kindness would get her nowhere, and if he was gentle with her, she would no doubt try to take advantage of that. She was a noble of this planet, she no doubt had done that with many males before him, and he could only laugh inwardly at the thought. Though it aggravated him that she wouldn't kneel before him, he was her Master, and she would learn to. Maybe not today, but she would break. All things broke.

"I will in time, though you'd have me teach you everything I know, and give nothing in return." He stated calmly. It was his duty as her Master, but he wasn't going to give her all of his knowledge, that would be a mistake. "Tell me why you think you are worthy of your so-called Throne." He said, while he stood in front of her.

"Because once I become a true Sith, I will be the best choice for the throne. Sith are meant to rule, am I right?" Alyssa stepped a bit closer towards her new Master, another grin forming on her face, "My people won't accept an...outsider as their ruler. You could take the throne by force, of course, but that would result in a bloody revolt and loss of many of your resources. A very, very pointless loss of resources that might be used elsewhere, might I add. With the current Emperor gone and several nobles supporting my claim, I will become a leader of the Iferetes Empire, ruling the planet just as much as the Sith will." The noble closed her eyes and basked in her Master's presence for a while. She wished to be as powerful as him, imagining herself with his power. Her people, seeing Force sensitivity as a gift from the gods, would worship her as a god. The current Force sensitive cult was nothing compared to the Sith Order.

Her blue eyes opened again, the smile was gone though. "This is why you chose me as your student, right? There are others waiting for their potential to be unlocked, but only one of them might become an Empress if things go smoothly. Through me, you will be able to control the Iferetes Empire, am I right Master? Do not say you'll get nothing in return for teaching me a few tricks..." Alyssa went silent again, looking at the Sith Pureblood. If she had learned something about the Sith after reading the history of the Order a bit, it was that they were masterful plotters. She was surely part of some bigger plan, though still just a pawn. Although she did not like it, she saw the opportunity to take a shortcut to power.

@[member="Darth Naefas"]

The Sith remained quiet for quite some time. He was rolling her words around in his mind, wondering if she truly knew what she was saying. She did in fact know what she was saying, she spoke with a surety that irritated him, politicians were not those that he spoke to, however, she could have her uses if she were on the Throne, but she would only get there if he placed her there. Or she decided she should become Empress, and then she would be put down like the weakling that she was now.

"You overestimate your importance." He stated simply. He wasn't about to go complimenting her on seeing through his non-existent plans. "I do not wish to rule this planet of weaklings, if I wanted I could place you on the Throne now, and all those who would oppose me would die." He said, taking plenty of care of saying they would be opposing him, and not her. For if she did ascend to the Throne, he would be pulling all the strings. All she would have is a title. "I could take one of those peasants you hate so dearly and put them on the Throne. And still, they would rule while you were grounded into the dirt."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom