Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Noah's Custom Ori'Ramikad Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noah Corek

Cocked, Locked and a Smoking Barrel
Factory Judge
clone_trooper_a_53_solus_kad_by_blayaden-d5vtsxo.png

Credit: http://th04.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2013/053/0/5/clone_trooper_a_53_solus_kad_by_blayaden-d5vtsxo.png
Intent: To provide Noah with a armor that will allow him to go toe-to-toe with any forcie and to symbolize his spot within the True Mandalorians Ori'Ramikad
Development Thread:
http://starwarsrp.net/topic/32010-its-phriking-cold-invite-only/
http://starwarsrp.net/topic/27554-akure-executive-leatherworks/?p=436305
Manufacturer: Noah Corek
Model: N/A
Affiliation: Noah Corek
Modularity: N/A
Production: Unique
Material: Phrik (Armor Plates) Insulated Flame Retardant Armor-Phrik Weave (Primary Bodyglove Layer, Kama and Cloak) Terentatek (Secondary Bodyglove Layer)
Description: Noah custom armor was gleaned from a idea from the Corek Family Datacron, the armor was originally designed for a Republic Commando during the Clone Wars, Noah, liking the design, took the armor and made a few modifications, most notably being the replacement of the Plastoid alloy with heavier Phrik, but the weight was a good trade off for the lightsaber resistances. Noah started on his armor by making the bodyglove, instead of just plain Armorweave, Noah combined armorweave and phrik microfibers to make a all new type of underlay, Armor-Phrik Weave, capable of sustain at least three blaster bolts and a glancing blow from a lightsaber, as well as being insulated against electricity and flame retardant. Next Noah took the plastoid armor plates that the original clone armor had and replaced them with all phrik plates, while of course this made the armor heavier, it also gives better protection against everything from a slug to a lightsaber. Next Noah focused on external improvements, he added eighteen centimeter long phrik vibroknucklers in each of the armors forearms and hands, after that Noah add a Tacpad and a Mini Holoprojector on his right forearm for tactical purposes and added a Phrik whipcord that can be electrified and a mini flamethrower on his left forearm for confrontations with forcie, Sith to be more accurate. Next Noah needed to update the helmet to get it more advanced then the Clone Wars Era helmet, after studying some Protectorate armor, Noah added a few features, a advanced HUD or Heads Up Display, a MFTAS system, a flip down macrobinocular visor, a range finder, oxygen reserve tank and filtration system, Audio/Visual Recorder, Military Grade Radio and Encryption Device and a broadband radio antenna. After that, Noah added a utility belt with a multitude of tools any soldier would need on the battlefield ane his Bodo Baas Gunbelt/Bandoleer he purchased from AEL and to top it all of, he added a jetpack just for that Mandalorian feel. Noah also decided to add another layer to his bodyglove, a layer of terentatek leather, this layer not only adds some extra lightsaber, blaster and slugthrower resistance, it also makes him immune to force attacks that can do him physical harms, attacks such as force lightning and force crush, though objects thrown at through telekinetic powers will still cause damage.
Classification: Multipurpose
Weight: 15.7 Kilograms
Quality: 9
Special Features:
  • Retractable Phrik Eighteen Centimeter Vibroknuckler (Right and Left Hands)
  • Tacpad (Right Forearm)
  • Mini Holoprojector (Right Forearm)
  • Electrified Whipcord (Left Forearm)
  • Mini Flamethrower (Left Forearm) (Three Minutes of Continous Spray)
  • Macrobinocular Visor
  • Range Finder
  • Advanced HUD
  • Oxygen Reserve Tank (1 Hour)
  • Oxygen Filtration System
  • Audio/Visual Recorder
  • MFTAS System
  • Motion Sensors
  • Jetpack (Optional)
  • Bodo Baas Gunbelt/Bandoleer
  • Utility Belt
  • Broadband Radio Antenna
  • Military Grade Radio Encryption Device
  • Military Grade Radio

[member="Noah Corek"]

Ok everything looks good but that dev thread. It's a few people talking and two posts mining. Can you make a more detailed thread?

I feel for what you're asking it just isn't enough. Also have you looked at the weight of your armor?

Kessendra's armor is 13kg and made of more durable material.

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
[member="Aaralyn Rekali"]
I'll flesh out the thread a little more, should three more mining posts do it?
I'll cut the weight and up the armor quality.

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
[member="Artemisia Vy Kar"]
Hey, I added a little something I forgot to add before, I added the thread were I acquired the leather. Check materials, description and dev threads.

[member="Noah Corek"]

Alright, that 2nd thread looks fine as it's a marketplace purchase.

I'm still not fully up on that Phrik thread.

Do you think you can give me a few more posts? You know, maybe barter some phrik off a local mining post in that thread. Fill it in some.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom