Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private No Place Like Home

tython.jpg

Objective: Show Thelma home
Tags: Thelma Goth Thelma Goth
Homestead:
Link
div1.png

Silas unwrapped himself from around her when she made a move to grab the pack. His eyes curiously looked down to the cloth that she had in her hands, his head nodding slowly in understanding of what it was for "That's tradition Thelma, and a good one at that" he smiled before giving her a quick kiss on the head.

Letting her lay it across his shoulders, he began to sense sorrow coming from the vampiress. She was worried about the fact they wouldn't be with each other for eternity, a feat that was impossible for any living creature. Sighing, he calmly smiled at her face when she placed her hands on his face "That's why we must make our time together count. Nothing lasts forever, but the good times we had will always be there in our souls long after we're gone from the galaxy."

Moving forward to kiss her on the lips, he couldn't help but feel a sense of unease about what was soon to come. The trial of her master was going to open a can of worms that no one needed, not just for Thelma but for himself. If they ever found out what Thelma was hiding it was uncertain what they'd do to her let alone himself.

Valery Noble Valery Noble and the council were sure to pull him up on the matter, and when that time came he'd have no other choice but to follow what his heart said...

Such poetry! Thelma threw her arms around Silas again, the soft furred edges of his new cloak engulfing her as well. Her heart was troubled with thoughts of her master's trial and what the future might hold, but she wanted this to be a happy, joyful occasion. Silas had helped to make it so. She kissed him deeply, her heart beating faster.

"Whatever happens, I want to be at your side, as your wife," she said. The thought alone was enough to make her blush, but she was grinning too. "You won't be the last of the Westgards any longer." Her face turned even redder. "And... if you want to make more, I'll do my best. I'm pretty good at making things." She held up the edge of his cloak as proof.

tython.jpg

Homestead:
Link
div1.png

Silas smiled as brightly as he could and returned her kiss with equal passion. The young knight had not met another girl as kind and thoughtful as Thelma, chances are he never would again. Yes, it was rocky at the start with her natural instincts kicking in but the more he understood the vampiress the more he wanted her at his side.

"You do?" he said with a mixture of surprise and relief, which only confirmed how close the two of them at gotten. At the start, Thelma was quite a shy individual. However, the more they met the more Silas got to see a different side that soon became what she was now "Thelma... I don't remember the last time I felt this happy" Silas said softly, his eyes lowering slightly when she mentioned she'd be willing to have kids. He couldn't be more for it, yet there was an obvious barrier that stood in their way.

"But... I just fear they will share the same hardships you face. I'm not saying vampires are not welcome, it's just that the order doesn't necessarily have a lot of vampires in its ranks. That will make them nervous if they choose to become a Jedi"

The happy moment was marred by Silas expressing his reservations. Thelma’s face fell, for she knew he had good reasons to be reluctant. Still, it stung.

Silas,” she began softly, reaching for his hand. “There’s a chance we could have children who aren’t even Force Sensitive. It happens, though many Jedi families don’t speak of it. Whatever limitations they may have, whatever doors could be closed to them, I believe they are worthy of life.

She had to believe that. Because if she didn’t, then perhaps she wasn’t worthy of life either. She didn’t think Silas meant it that way. Or she hoped he didn't...

Don’t forget that they would be half-human, too,” she added, her tone and expression growing lighter. “Half of them will come from you. Usually such children have much lighter burdens.

“But we’ll take things slow. For now, let’s get some sleep so we can be up at dawn for that speeder bike ride you promised me.
” Giving him one last kiss good night, she laid down and pulled the blankets up to her chin.

tython.jpg

Homestead:
Link
div1.png

Silas fell silent when she explained that no matter what difficulty they had, both of them would make sure the child was going to have a happy life. He couldn't help but agree with Thelma, being a Jedi wasn't the be all end all after all. It wasn't like they were going to force them into that way of life, no matter what it was going to be their choice alone.

"I know Thelma... maybe I'm thinking too much," Silas said with a light smirk. He could already tell on the cards he was going to be one of those protective fathers if they ever had a kid. Hopefully, as time went on the child would foster some of his own mannerisms. Respect was everything when it came to getting through life.

"Okay, let's get some sleep. We'll get up nice and early for it okay?" the knight replied before meeting her kiss. Laying back in the bed, he didn't go to sleep straight away. The thought of being a father somewhat made him nervous, not for himself but for what he was going to create.

All Silas hoped for was that the kid had a better childhood than he did...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom