Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private No Place Like Home

tython.jpg

Objective: Show Thelma home
Tags: Thelma Goth Thelma Goth
div1.png

For months, Silas had been away from the order rebuilding that had been once lost on Azbrian. The Jedi temple he found with Valery was the biggest reason, although there was also something more personal they had been working on alongside the order. Not to far away from the sacred site was the ruins of the Westgard farmstead, a place that Silas still held close to his heart. He dreamed of the day that it was rebuilt into its former glory, and now seemed to be the time it came true.

Flying close to the surface of the planet, Silas had been itching to show it to someone who he’d know would appreciate it. That person was Thelma, an individual who had missed him a great deal while he went back to complete a life ambition “I hope you’re ready for the surprise, we’re not that far away now” the knight remarked, his face turning to the girl to give her a brief smile.

“Everyone knows about the temple, but right now very few people know about the other thing I’ve rebuilt. I’ll explain what it is when we get there”

Last edited:

tython.jpg

Attire: xxx
Tags: Silas Westgard Silas Westgard
div1.png

Thelma had come into the cockpit fully dressed and ready to go. She was dying to see what he had been up to during his long absence. If it had kept him away for so long, it had to be something big.

This was also the first opportunity they’d had to really spend time together since his return. While he was gone she had continued her training, but her life was noticeably more boring without him around. She had missed him terribly.

“Everyone knows about the temple, but right now very few people know about the other thing I’ve rebuilt. I’ll explain what it is when we get there.”

"I'm sure you will," she said. It all sounded so mysterious. Thelma had a surprise or two of her own to share, though it probably wasn’t anything as grand as what he was about to show her.

tython.jpg

Homestead: Link
div1.png
"I'm sure you will,"​
Silas smiled and moved his hand to place it on hers "I plan to please" he said with a chuckle, his glare looking into the distance. Slowly but surely, a homestead could be seen on the horizon "There she is..." Silas muttered before pulling the ship up to land. As careful as can be, their ship finally touched down just outside the farmstead that Silas knew so well.

"You may be confused as to why we're here, but I'll explain once we get outside"

With the shuttle turned off he popped open the ramp and offered Thelma his hand to walk her out. Upon touching the grass, they'd both feel a healthy wind hit their face and a bright sun shining down on them. Azbrian always had mixed weather, thankfully the planet had decided to provide them with a great welcoming party in the form of blue skies.

Pointing over to the homestead only in front of them, he looked back to his girlfriend "Now, what I'm going to show you is a very special place to me." smiling warmly, Silas began to walk her over to the house "Before I joined the order, I used to live here with my parents. The only reason I left was that it got burned down by brutes, along with my parents..." his voice softened slightly towards the end after remembering what happened, the old scars of his former life resurfacing again. However, that wouldn't last long.

"But now, after years of having it in the back of my mind, I've finally rebuilt it back to its former glory with the help of the order"

Silas’ hand left hers as he took the controls, landing the ship near a farmhouse. “That’s a pretty house,” Thelma commented, viewing the homestead through the viewport windows. She didn’t know why they were there yet, but she was starting to get a few ideas.

Once the ship landed, they descended the ramp into warm sunshine and a cool breeze. Thelma closed her eyes and basked in it, feeling the heat of the sun on her skin and the wind blowing through her red hair.

At the sound of Silas’ voice, she opened her eyes and nestled against his side as they walked up to the fence. He explained that he had lived in the house years ago, until pirates burned it down, taking his parents with it. Thelma listened in silence, giving his hand a gentle squeeze as he spoke of his loss. “I’m sorry, Silas,” she whispered. She was able to empathize with the pain of losing her parents.

He had rebuilt the house with the help of the Order, he said. “Is it an exact replica?” she asked, laying a hand against the wooden fence. The little gesture betrayed her curiosity and eagerness to explore, though she remained respectful of the house’s history and significance. Dahrtagians knew better than to disturb the sanctity of the dead. “I can understand wanting to rebuild it, but what will you use it for? Do you want to live here?

tython.jpg

div1.png
I’m sorry, Silas,
Along with the reassurance of his girlfriend, he felt her hand squeeze him reassuringly. Silas looked back at her and smiled, the sadness he once felt now a vivid memory "Don't worry about it, I know I've made them proud" The knight reminded himself, knowing full well this was what they'd want him to do instead of falling into a life of crime. Thanks to the Jedi, Silas had become the man he had always wished to be.

Walking over to the fence, he admired Thelma's curiosity as she gazed with wonder at the beautiful farmstead "Exactly the same. Thanks to being living here for a good 13 years I knew the place like the back of my hand..." he said with a newfound smile before nonchalantly jumping over the fence to land on the other side "I still want to live here, no doubt about it. However, There was a condition I put forward to the council in order to have it considered. I'd also offer it to Jedi who were in need of rest or to get away from the weight of being a Jedi. In ways, it's like a sanctuary for the weary mind"

Taking a few steps back, he waited for her to come over and join him on the other side "Come on, why don't we have a look inside? I can show you the barn after"

Thelma admired Silas’ generosity. Clearly this place was close to his heart, yet he was willing to open its doors to anyone in need of sanctuary. “You’re a good man, Silas,” she said.

Following him, Thelma tried to jump the fence, though it was plainly too high for someone of her size to easily navigate. She could’ve used the Force to lift herself over, but where was the fun in that? Sure enough, her dress became caught, tripping her up and causing her to fall on the other side.

Oh no,” she gasped as she stood up. Her green dress and shoes were splattered with mud. At least the contents of her pack were safe from the muck. She took off her shoes and walked barefoot, taking care to step carefully across the grass as she made her way up to the farmhouse. "What's in the barn?" she asked.

tython.jpg

div1.png
You’re a good man, Silas,
"I try to be" Silas responded back with a smile as he safely jump over the fence with a big jump. Thelma on the other wasn't as athletic as she thought she was and tumbled over the fence like a struggling drunk. Silas did well to hold back laughter when he came to her aid and helped Thelma up "You laser brain, you can't underestimate a good fence!" the knight finally giggled, his hand lightly brushing some grass off Thelma's clothing.

Clumsy vampire...

"Hey, you're going to get your feet muddy now!" he grinned before walking in front of her to lean over slightly "Get on my back, you can have some free transport while you're here," the knight remarked, his attention turning to the old barn not too far away "The old speeder bike my mother and father used to own. That barn was the only thing that was left untouched by the blaze" not only that, but it also had some other oddities that had yet remain to be seen.

"I'll take you over there first so you can check out the old boy. It's in good shape considering how old it is..." he explained while both came up to the entrance. Gently putting her back down if she was on her back, he put two hands on the barn door and slid it across to reveal a spotless workshop. In the middle, the old yet fancy looking speed bike lay dormant in all its glory.

"You could say it's just a giant garage really. Used to look worse than this until I gave it a much needed clean up"

Thelma shot Silas a glare upon being called “laser brain”, but she began to crack a smile at his laughter. It was sort of funny, after all. “You want me to ride you?” she asked innocently. “If you insist…

She climbed onto his back, wrapping her arms around his neck and her legs around his middle. Doing so pushed her dress up to her bare thighs; she shivered a bit when his hands touched her. He was so warm. She pressed her lips to the spot below his right ear in a brief but tender kiss, tasting the heat of the sun on his skin.

Rather than going to the house, Silas suddenly seemed more eager to check out the barn. He carried her over there, set her down, and opened the doors, revealing a workshop.

Thelma carefully set her muddy shoes down near the door before taking a step inside. Silas’ cleaning of the barn had left it looking almost untouched despite the passage of time. She wandered among the workbenches laden with tools and parts, approaching the antique speeder bike in the center of it all.

Beautiful,” she whispered. Her fingers brushed over the gleaming metal, though her eyes were on Silas as she looked back at him over her shoulder.

tython.jpg

div1.png

"Come on Thelma, of course I'd want you to ride me," he said back with a smirk while transporting her to the barn. At the same time, he'd feel her tender lips go against his face which left him blushing. Silas was going to remember that for later when he was sure to repay her back. After introducing her to the barn she seemed fascinated by the old speed bike which was still in great condition "It's a classic, you won't find many like her in the galaxy anymore"

Coming up behind Thelma, he'd wrap his arms around her waist and placed his chin on her shoulder "We can take her out early tomorrow if you want" Silas smiled before giving her a kiss on the cheek "Sunrise on Azbrian is always the best time for a rideout. I can't count the number of times I did it when I was a kid" the knight said thoughtfully while remembering all those peaceful memories of riding on the green plains.

Now he'd be able to experience that with Thelma.

"Maybe further down the line, we can set up a workshop of your own in here. It will be far much bigger than your room"

Last edited:
"Come on Thelma, of course I'd want you to ride me,"

Thelma gave him a side-eyed look, her mouth curling into a smirk. “You’ve taken good care of her,” she said. Her hand hovered just shy of touching the polished metal bike, before she laid it over his around her waist.

She turned to face him, her gaze soft. “I’d like that,” she whispered. “A ride on the bike at sunrise, and a workshop here, and…A future with you.

She caressed his cheek, then leaned forward to kiss his mouth.

Silas Westgard Silas Westgard

tython.jpg

div1.png
I’d like that,
Silas looked her in the eyes and smiled warmly, his hand gently going through her hair as she expressed her happiness to what Silas offered. Feeling a hand on his cheek, he leaned forward to lock lips with the woman he loved more than anything in the galaxy. For a while, all they did was show affection to each other. Everything was peaceful, nothing else mattered other than Thelma at that time and he wished it would have lasted forever. Although, all good things must come to an end.

Hesitantly, Silas finally removed his lips from hers and smiled brightly at her once more "I love you, never forget that" the knight said in almost a whisper, his hand lightly stroking her cheek "We'll finish this off later..." the fellow Jedi said with a wink, full well knowing there was still a long night ahead for the two of them.

Grasping her hand again he led her back outside and towards the house where they'd be staying for the night "What do you think so far? I hope I'm not boring you with my less than great tour guiding"

"I love you, never forget that."

I won’t,” she said sincerely, turning her face so that she could press her lips to his hand as he stroked her cheek. A laugh escaped her. “Yes, we must be practical. The tour comes first, then love.

She followed him out of the barn. “Oh, it’s not boring at all. You’re showing me your world. If I’m to live in it one day, I ought to know what I’m getting myself into.” She grinned. “So far I'm very impressed with all your hard work. Did you add or improve anything, or is the house unchanged from how you remember it?

tython.jpg

div1.png

"That's a relief, I was starting to worry you'd fall asleep before I finished," he said with a playful nudge to her as they walked hand in hand "It's mostly unchanged other than what's inside. The placement of the furniture is slightly different, but other than that it's how I remember it as a child" Silas explained just before they walked up two steps to the door "Ladies first..."

Letting Thelma go in first, he stood behind her and allowed her to take in the environment. It was ordinary and comfy, a place that provided peace in the loud galaxy around them. Slowly, he'd wrap an arm around her back and look at her with a bright smile "It still needs a bit more things added, but right now it's a place all of us can call home"

Silas moved away from her briefly and took off his shoes while standing. The last thing he wanted was to make the floor dirty after cleaning it so recently "Take off your shoes and I'll show you where you'll be sleeping for the night. Well, where we will both be sleeping that is"

Thelma wished she were witty. A charming, quick-thinking response to his self-deprecation would diffuse any tension or worry. Instead she communicated with her eyes what her words could not, giving him her full attention as though there was nothing more interesting than Silas Westgard.

She entered the house with a light step, taking off her shoes even before he suggested it. Thelma had small, dainty feet to go with her petite, delicate frame. “My clothes are muddy too,” she said, reaching behind her to undo the stays of her dress. “If I sit down or bump into anything… I don’t want to dirty the furniture.

Her empty dress fell to the floor. She was wearing a thin white slip underneath, and not much else. A hint of a blush colored her cheeks at the mention of where they would sleep. She reached for his hand so that he could lead her there.

tython.jpg

Homestead:
Link
div1.png
If I sit down or bump into anything… I don’t want to dirty the furniture.
"That's probably for the best. We can wash your clothes tomorrow before we go" he said before watching her take off the dress before his eyes. Somehow, Thelma had only made herself look more beautiful "Don't worry, you still look amazing" Silas said with a warm smile as he took her hand and showed her the bedroom.

The master bedroom was quite large yet cozy from the furniture all the way down to the view that showed them the green grass as far as the eye could see. Walking her over to the kingsized bed, he sat down and looked up at the Vampiress.

"You know... I'm feeling kinda tired" he said with a sarcastic yawn and a small grin on his lips "Do you fancy continuing our little tour later and giving this bed a test run? We do need to know if it's up for standard after all." The knight asked softly while his eyebrows lifted to indicate a different meaning to all this.

Now and then, Silas loved to bring out his cheeky side.

Last edited:
"Don't worry, you still look amazing."

Her blush deepened. No matter how well they got to know each other, she still went pink at any praise or notice from him. “Thanks.

Was this your parents’ room? The question was in Thelma’s head as she crossed the threshold, but as Silas sat on the bed and gave her a little grin, she didn’t voice it, not wanting to spoil the good mood. Instead she circled around to the other side of the bed and slid underneath the sheets.

Seems pretty comfortable to me,” she said, giving the mattress a proper assessment. “Let me try the other side…

She slid over to him, her red hair trailing across the pillow with the movement, and reached for Silas, pulling him on top of her. “I think I like this side a little better,” she murmured, pressing her lips to his.

tython.jpg

Homestead:
Link
div1.png

Silas watched her go around the bed and joined her in slipping under the sheets. A smile still kept on his face as she teased him slightly, just before pulling him on top of her where he looked down into her eyes "I prefer that too..." the knight said softly as he slowly leaned his face down for a passionate kiss.

A few hours seemed to pass while both of them were giving each other affection, long enough that the sun was beginning to get low over the horizon. Breathing heavily, he turned his head to the left and put a hand on her cheek "You don't know how much I love you" he whispered to Thelma with a warm expression. This was everything he'd wanted going forward, a companion he could trust and live with for as long as he breathed.

In his heart, Thelma was that woman.

Silas leaned up his now topless upper body against the bed and glanced to the window "Stars, time went fast..."

In the sudden absence of Silas’ body heat, Thelma pulled a sheet over herself, clinging to any lingering warmth left behind. Beneath her hands her heart throbbed in her chest. They had been together since Silas’ return, but not quite like this.

"You don't know how much I love you."

She turned her head to look at him and smiled. “I know,” she said softly, before playfully rolling over on top of him. “We’re spending the night, right?” Her breath mingled with his as she leaned forward to kiss his mouth. “We have all the time in the world…

Round Two promised to be even better than the first, if he was up for it. Regardless, her pulse continued to jump with nervous energy. Was this the moment she had been waiting for?

Silas, I…” She trailed off, her cheeks reddening, then began again. “I have something to give you. But you must understand what it will mean if you accept. My customs are different from yours. We don’t give each other rings when we ask someone… to marry us.” She finished the last part in a whisper.

tython.jpg

Homestead:
Link
div1.png

Silas smiled back at her warmly when she turned and replied, soon enough climbing back on top of him to get back in the driving seat "I know... we can take as long as we want" he said softly before leaning forward to meet her kiss again. Times like these were something they both had to cherish, they wouldn't be able to do this all the time as Jedi.

Seeing her pull away, he looked up to her with every last bit of his attention. Silas's hand gently went up and down her arm and when she finally mentioned marriage it slowly came to a halt. His cheeks seemed to go red and his eyes went wide from nothing more than happiness "Y-you want to marry me?" he asked at first, almost in shock from what she just said.

Leaning up, he carefully wrapped his arms around her back and looked into her eyes "Thelma, you do know I'll do anything for you right? whatever it takes to be with you forever I'll do it"

The tension that had built up in Thelma vanished as soon as Silas threw his arms around her. She relaxed against him, returning his embrace, her cheek curving into a smile against his shoulder as she sighed and laughed with joy. She hadn’t even popped the question yet, and he already was so enthusiastic.

"Thelma, you do know I'll do anything for you right? Whatever it takes to be with you forever I'll do it."

She raised her head to look at him, her glowing eyes searching his face. In her heart she knew what the whatever it takes meant, clear as day. But she couldn't ask that of him, couldn't make becoming a vampire a condition of their marriage. Especially not now, with her future as a Jedi hinging on the outcome of Master Koschei's trial... and Padawan Braze's silence.

"Someone should warn that man to sign a prenup. Eternity is a loooooooooong time."

It's more of a gift than a requirement. Here, let me show you.” Grabbing her pack, she reached inside and pulled out a bundle of cloth. It was a beautiful fur-lined cloak made from a strong and lightweight yet durable fabric. “It’s tradition on my homeworld to cover someone whom you want to marry with your cloak,” she explained. “When you want to propose, you usually buy a new one just for the occasion. I made this one myself.

She unfolded it and laid it over Silas’ shoulders. “The weather’s too warm to wear it now, but when it gets cold…” Thelma swallowed, blinking sudden tears from her eyes as she cupped his face between her hands. “I love you, Silas," she whispered. "I do want to marry you and be with you. But it won’t be forever, not for me. I’ve accepted that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom