Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Place Like Home

If Kaalia had to be honest, the best part of her travels to Bastion was always the trip back to Dromund Kaas. As important as her duties that came with being a Sith were, when carrying them out she was unable to be with the one she held dearest; Ishana. The woman she was married to, and loved even more than she did when that feeling first wurmed its way into her being. They had been through much together and it had brought the two closer together each time. Now, the redhead didn't want to imagine a life without her.

Her business was finished, the hyperspace travel was behind her, and all that stood between Kaalia and home was a few more footsteps and a door. The last small bit of distance was overcome and after conjuring up her key and inserting it into the lock, she could finally step inside. While quietly closing the door behind her she wondered what her wife was up to, but it wasn't going to be long before she would find out. With a scheming look on her face, her coat was taken off and hung up on a free hanger and she sneakily made her way from the hall into the living room.

While Kaalia was home now, it was something Ishana likely hadn't expected. Things had been handled in a much quicker manner than originally anticipated, allowing her to come home a day early instead of using the full three expected days. It gave her the opportunity to catch the brunette by surprise, one she couldn't bring herself to pass up on. Quickly her target was spotted on the sofa, her back turned on the woman. It was time to strike. She tiptoed right behind her and remained there for just a moment before enacting her plan.

"Surprise, miala. Guess who's home early?"

Kaalia executed her ambush, wrapping her arms around Ishana from behind and planting a firm kiss on her cheek. "I missed you." She returned her arms to herself for a moment and hopped the couch to land right next to her wife before giving her a proper kiss. From her point of view, there was no better way to come home.

[member="Ishana Pavanos"]

Ishana Pavanos

I
KAAS CITY

SILVER RIDGE ESTATE
When Ishana retired it was obvious that she would need something to do.

Much of that time had been spent out in the shed working with simple materials, making art she supposed and drinking beer. Today was more for logistical planning, her family had recently moved in with them and while the estate was simply gorgeous with land to spare. There was still the matter of building that same old Balmorran home here on Dromund Kaas, a trip back to Balmorra was in the works but now they'd have get their paperwork handled with the CSA. Glasses at the edge of her nose as she shuffled through datapads, tablets and holoprojections. Pitches from various contractors who wanted to get the job, to build that extention to the estate. Situated on the sofa Ishana continued to look through the data, no idea that Kaalia had arrived home early.

She had just leaned back into the sofa with one particular tablet in hand when Kaalia gave her a kiss, "oh hey hab-"

"Oh well hello..." Ishana grinned with a cheeky look in her eye and then sighed, "don't suppose you think going through all these pitches is sexy do you? Cause I gotta say, I've been at this all day. And Ma says she wants to go back to Balmorra but I think Commenor might be moving in on it, not sure gotta check the networks again, also our subscription to Corellia Digital was upgraded something about customer loyalty, maybe now I can catch all those Shockball games."

[member="Kaalia Pavanos"].

The unmissable and signature cheeky look Kaalia got was the very thing that had stolen her heart all those years ago and was a charm against which there was no defense. Fighting it was a hopeless cause and quite frankly, she saw no reason to either. While Ishana went on a tangent about what she had been up to, the redhead shuffled up next to her and put her arm around her once again. A soft chuckle was let out in response to the rhetorical question but she let her continue talking while simply enjoying being in her presence. The comment about catching Shockball games was remembered- perhaps it was something to think about when she wanted to surprise her with something nice like tickets to a game.

"You've definitely been busy," Kaalia then responded as she looked over the various things sprawled around in front of them, "it may not be sexy, but your pa and ma need a place of their own, too." Her in-laws were quite fond of the Balmorran style and she was more than happy to help out in creating a little bit of their homeworld on Dromund Kaas. "I've made sure the CSA paperwork process is given priority, by the way. Having governmental connections has its perks." When a high-standing figure of the nation you were a civil servant of put in a request, it generally meant you would handle it as quickly as possible without asking questions.

The woman then carefully took the datapad out of Ishana's hands and put it away, showing a particular look in her eye. "A little break is in order, wouldn't you think?" She flashed her wife a sly grin while slowly running a hand through her brown locks. "A little bit of distance tends to help with making decisions."

Ishana Pavanos

I
Ishana tucked a smirk away as she was joined on the couch by her wife. "Mhmmm either that or they're just gonna continue to drive me up the wall." She relaxed herself into the couch back. "You're the best," she smiled and leaned over to give Kaalia a kiss and it was then that her wife tok the datapad out of her hands. Ishana knew the look that Kaalia gave the Balmorran felt shivers in her body. "Yeah ... distance," her mind was already running through an entirely different checklist. Now that her hands were free of the datapad, Ishana gave Kaalia her full attention. "You could definitely say that..."

If someone had told Ishana that playing pretend-wife with Kaalia all those years ago in that club on Quesaya would have resulted in this? She would have laughed right in their faces, committment hadn't been a thing for her then. And yet here she was with this beautiful Kro Varian who with a single look had the Balmorran craving for more. It was just the way Kaalia made her feel nevermind that there was an age gap between them, nevermind that they came from two completely different worlds. The moment they agreed to marry it all went out the window, and now - now they lived for moments like this. Quiet moments with no one else around...

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNAwPvfF2Os[/media]

[member="Kaalia Pavanos"]

Kaalia had called it a 'little break', but could one really call it that when they completely forget about what they were doing? However people would call it, the one thing it most definitely was not was a break. It was all simply put to the side, the woman saw no reason to have anything or anyone but Ishana on her mind. In that moment, like many times before and like how it was going to be many times in the future, she was all that mattered.

What had started on the couch would eventually move to the bedroom, where now Kaalia laid cuddled up to her wife, her head resting near her sternum. Her eyes were closed while she enjoyed simply being in Ishana's embrace. She was tired, yet also satisfied, both mentally and physically. "I swear, what you do is magic every single time," she said softly and quietly, shifting slightly to get more comfortable. Not that she wasn't already. If luck was in her favor, they would be lying together like this for a long while.

The curtains were closed, making it nearly impossible to make out what time it was. With how occupied the two had been Kaalia did not have a single clue whether it was day or night and quite frankly, it mattered very little to her. Anything outside of the four walls of the bedroom may as well not exist for as long as they were here.

Ishana Pavanos

I
Ishana ran her hand through Kaalia's hair, "mhmm well it helps that I've had ample practice, habibti."

These days, the Balmorran could scarcely think of who or what she would be without Kaalia. Ishana's life had been heading into a dark place before she met the younger woman who now laid cuddled up against her. Their bed felt good against her skin, and her wife felt even better and as she laid there the former pilot thanked her lucky stars and maybe the Force that life allowed her to enjoy moments like this. It never mattered how many times they found themselves back in their bed, each moment was a memory all on its own. The moment of togetherness would only last so long until a knock was at the door and informed her that she needed to get up. "It was a nice moment." She mentioned before slipping out of her wife's grasp, "and now I need to go help mom and dad with the vineyard, would you care to join me?"

She suspected this was just another opportunity for her parents to jump them about grandbabies. Still.

[member="Kaalia Pavanos"]

At the sensation of the hand going through Kaalia's hair, the woman found it exceedingly difficult to resist letting out a soft purr of contentment and after deciding it was a lost battle she stopped fighting it. Instead her focus moved towards simply enjoying the moment, which turned out to be much easier. Only a very small number of people would ever see the person behind the Sith Lady, but it was only Ishana who could bring out the side of her that was showing now. The brunette had something that simply could not be described or even comprehended, but it was capable of completely disarming her.

And then some.

"I'd like to think I have gotten better over time at the very least. Right?" Ishana was Kaalia's first partner and after all the things the two had been through together, she saw no reality in which she wasn't also the only she would ever have. The very thought of it made her smile as she lifted her head upwards slightly and brought her lips to her wife's neck. Moving from top to bottom, then in reverse, she gently placed kiss after kiss all along it. It was one of her myriad of ways to show her affection but they all got the point across very clearly.

Their moment came to an end however with the knock on the door, at which point Ishana went to get out of bed. "Aww," she said with a dose of disappointment before stretching and speaking through a yawn, "I suppose I should come along, though. I wouldn't forgive myself if I made you go through the ordeal of your folks' nagging over wanting grandkids alone." After rolling to the other end of the bed she slipped her feet off of it and planted them onto the floor, then stood up. With bare skin exposed she felt a slight chill telling her to get dressed and so she approached the wardrobe in front of her. Out of it Kaalia pulled some of her older clothes she wouldn't mind getting dirty and tossed them onto the bed. Moving back, she began with putting on the shirt. "Through good times and bad, for better and for worse. Made the promise, after all." A lighthearted chuckle followed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom