Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No One Escapes the High Councillor's Parties (Lucianus Adair & Mikhail Shorn)

Annaj is the perfect place to shop. A planet I've come to know fondly and well, I walk its streets now and muse on how far off I am from the Penthouse [member="Jared Ovmar"] and I shared. Bucket says my key code still works, a small sign that after all we've been through Jared still holds a piece of my presence in what remains of his distant, far off heart.

Wish I had the experience to back up the belief. Cuddling into my scarf, I tug a piece of my dirty blonde hair behind my ear and wrap my free hand inside my current companion's. "He's going to love it whether he likes it or not. No one escapes me. No one. I will forever and ever amen remember everybody's birthday."

Walking across the street to a boutique with brightly lighted windows and a homely sort of set up, I grin over at [member="Mikhail Shorn"]. "Thanks for coming with and saving me from potential ludicrous painful doom, Mikha." Leaning over, I plant a smooth, quick kiss on Mikhail's cheek and wave my hand to telekinetically swing the shop door open.

Inside this homely place bristling with life, bright colours and tiny collars is the best gift in the history of gift giving. I lean over a display and grin. "Aawwwwwww. Which one? Which one do you think is the best for [member="Lucianus Adair"]?"

Lord Ghoul

L
Mikhail Shorn stared at the display that housed a brood of young tyrants in the making. Blue eyes narrowed, glaring back at a set of green eyes from a tawny furred kitten.

"The mean, sandpanther-looking one. Looks just like him."

[member="Anders Sivas"]

"You know, I think you're right. Come here, Sourpuss. Let's take a closer look at you." I pick up the feisty feline kitten and it bawls, tiny paws flinging out. The giggle coming out of my mouth is pure joy. "Aw you're a feisty one aren't you? You're not some pillow cat are you? No, aw it's a little warrior. Looook!" The kitten's locked its fangs around my index finger, gnawing down like my digit's a chew toy. Dots of blood swell from the tiny wounds, disappearing before they drip back upward and into my constantly rejuvenating finger. "Excuse me, do you have any tuxedo collars for a kitten this size? Oh! can you gift wrap the carrier, please? Thanks!"

The kitten's jaw yanks off my finger and I shake out my hand. "Gee, Lucianus will love this lil kit." After throwing down the proper credits and getting the kitten stuffed in its crate, we're off to [member="Lucianus Adair"]'s private residence. He might have thought his private dwelling was a mystery to me, but hey, the High Councillor of Military Affairs has to have some perks and this is one.

"Can you carry the cat? My finger's still rebuilding. It kinda stings." The things I do to bring birthday cheer. Not only do we have a meaty feast for his K'Paur heritage, but a card and wine to go with it. Now, for informing the Sith Lord birthday boy.

"This is it. . . okay. I can't understand why Bucket got on his knees and pleaded that you'd make sure I don't get liquified. We've got everything! It's nicely wrapped! This is gonna be so much fun! Who doesn't love surprises on their birthday, right?"

Walking up to Luc's door, I ring the bell and glance over at [member="Mikhail Shorn"]. "Yes there'll be booze."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom