Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Notifications...

It sometimes happens. I can suggest you try advance search (click on the cog wheel under log out) and then use your name in the search field and then place the dates you want covered. All mentions of the name in the search would appear. Hope this helps. Cheers.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Hmm, I have this issue as well, but strangely it only happens on my two Writer's Accounts (I have two because one was supposed to be merged into the other).

Sorry for not making a post last night since it was late, but I fixed this. It was just our SQL server acting up again.

Therefore, you should not have issues with Notifications. If you continue to have issues, attempt to use any and all aspects of notifications and then immediately reply to this thread. This gives us a timestamp to look at our SQL Error Logs and see which database is acting up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom