Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No! Not the face!

I'm planning on making a set of three threads. In each one Andreas has to lose to some force user. This is so that he could feel the need to get some lightsaber resistant materials. I require at least one lightsaber wielder per thread and it doesn't require much effort on your part other than you show up.

Prerequisites:
1) You must have a schedule that allows you to reply in a consistent and timely manner. This is because of two things: I need these threads actually finished and finished fast. Waiting on busy members isn't a good spend of time.

2) You'll have to refrain from killing Andreas. If he were to die, the purpose of these threads would be null and void. You may go as far as to slice an arm off, but I want it back.

Well, that's it for info. Thanks for helping a brother out.

@[member="Antares Windu"]
Andreas could be killed by a random civilian with a rock in the right circumstances. So sure, if you're skilled/resourceful enough. I encourage you to use your surroundings to your advantage. Besides, as an apprentice himself, Andreas scored a few hits on a beskar plated jedi knight and even took his eye out (before getting impaled by the knight's lightsaber) and was able to hold his own against a sith lord for a bit before she fled.
Moral: Don't pay attention to titles

@[member="Rexus Drath"]
1) That was hilarious
2) Excellent

@[member="Lucien Cordel"]
Perfect if you can find a reason for Lucien not to decapitate Andreas like he explicitly stated he'd do on their next encounter, then fine by me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom