Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private No Mr Colson! I Expect You To Dine!

Saul noticed the tears coming forming in Femmi's eyes, for all her bubbly personality she had endured a horrible tragedy. It was difficult for Saul to be in her shoes given that what she experienced was just a Tuesday to him. Yet It was easy to forget that her Cantina was in ruins and innocent lives were lost and she was seconds away from joining the people whom she served drinks and information. Even though Femmi worked in a dangerous environment she still has the eyes of an innocent. She has never seen massacres, taken a life, or even traversed the bloody battlefield. Femmi was a regular woman just working a 9 to 5 job and probably spends her time watching soap operas while eating bowls of Ice Cream.

Well..... the last bit Saul does from time to time, but the Agent felt like he needed to do something maybe give Femmi comfort that she survived the ordeal. She possesses damning information something that The Collector will not rest until she riddled with blaster bolts. They both know that she is far from safe. "Femmi....." Saul approached the woman slowly placing her hand on her exposed shoulder he's not good with being comforting.

"I..... know that you've been through," Saul said par of him wondering if Femmi was suffering from short term PTSD. It was very likely given the circumstances. Hopefully it would be the last time she bear the emotional scars of the incident unlike Saul who still wrestles with his demons daily.

"Everyone feels sadness, guilt when they endure something as horrible as the attack on your Cantina." Saul said. "Unfortunately something this is a common occurrence throughout the galaxy."

Given how many missions Saul has been through, he's seen it all to the point where he's become conditioned to accept horror. He admits to embracing savagery at times doing whatever it took to complete a mission. Sometimes in order to survive, you need to be as brutal as your enemy. It was nothing personal, it was just to survive. "In a battle," Saul continued. "You see the worst in people, the ugly side that they never knew that they had. In situations like you just endured all notions of morality is taken a back seat to savagery. Believe me Femmi I've been in your place many times."

He gave Femmi a small smile. "But in your case It's just the adrenaline leaving your system." Saul said. "Just take a deep breath and you'll feel better.""

If only that applied to him.

"Now your luggage," Saul said heading to her luggage. "What the?!"

Saul's mouth was wide open seeing how large these luggage were. Each of them were the size of a living room couch. "Are you nuts?!" Saul said attempting to pull them out of the closet. "Did you place your damn wardrobe in these?!"

It got worse when Femmi handed him more luagges. "All right," Saul sighed as he began to fold Femmi's clothes. "We're wasting time," he mumbled.

Femmi Kae

Femmi Kae

F
Tags: Saul Colsan Saul Colsan

Current Outfit
Red-Dress.jpg

Femml turned red from embarrassment as Saul placed his hand on her shoulder, her eyes unable to meet his. She listened to his words and she did her best to clear her mind.

"In a battle," Saul continued. "You see the worst in people, the ugly side that they never knew that they had..."

It was sweet of him to try to comfort her. It was obviously something he was probably not use to doing, and his use of battle metaphors were completely unrelatable for her, but it was very sweet. As he continued with his war metaphors, Femmi found herself staring up into his eyes with a sense of fondness for Mr. Ruffles. A slight smile crossed her face as she wiped away the last tear. She took his advice, taking in a deep breath and letting out. She took his massive hand that was on her shoulder into both of her small, delicate hands and brought it up to her lips, giving it a quick kiss, then pat it softly with her hand, which was her silent show of gratitude.

With that she continued packing.

"Are you nuts?!" Saul said attempting to pull them out of the closet. "Did you place your damn wardrobe in these?!"

"A girl needs to be prepared, Mr. Ruffles." She said matter-of-factly, "Now stop your complaining and help me!" She had filled both of her small luggage with all of her necessities from the bathroom and made her way back out to check on his progress.

"Careful! Don't mix the piles together..." She said, putting her hand one one of the piles, "These are my morning outfits. And those are my evening ones." She looked up at Sauls bewilderment and it caused her to giggle. She was definitely enjoying teasing him now. And truthfully... She might have been doing some of it just to "ruffle" his feathers. It was really cute seeing him fold her clothes... such a big soldier type gently folding her laundry. She giggled again.

"Oh!" She exclaimed suddenly, pulling one of her outfits straight out of Sauls hands, "I'll take this one, thanks!" She grabbed it and pressed it up against her body, looking down at it...

"Do you like it?" She asked, looking up with a cute inquisitive expression. She bit her lip, her eyes teasing Saul. "I think it compliments my eyes... and it will go so well with your look as well!" She briskly stepped behind Saul as he continued folding clothes. "Don't turn around, ok?" She said as she turned away from him and quickly slipped out of her fashionable dress, kicking it gently to the side. She looked over her shoulder quickly to make sure Saul wasn't looking, although secretly she was ok with teasing him a little bit. "Don't look!" She exclaimed.

She slipped the new purple evening dress up and around her neck, adjusting it and pulling out any wrinkles with her hands. She twirled around, letting the dress wave and blossom. "Great!" She sighed, her hands adjusting her hair, "Are you not packed yet? We really should be going!"
Femmi's New Outfit
1.jpg

It's been some time since Saul kissed a woman, when one has been operating around the galaxy as a SpecDev agent as long as he has there's no time for relationships. Even if it was just a kiss on the hand, Femmi seemed to be starting to grow fond of Saul? He wasn't really sure, killing the enemy and infiltrating high security military bases and buildings were one thing dealing with women was another. Saul sighed folding Femmi's clothing as neatly as he could. He wasn't a neat person by any stretch of the imagination, Femmi probably got most of these clothes cleaned by a professional while Saul just throws his at the local wash.

"Be prepared for what?" Saul grumbled accidentally mixing up Femmi's morning outfits with her evening ones. "A fashion walkway?"

The agent rolled his eyes as he continued to sloppily fold the clothes. He didn't know how to fold his own clothing properly let alone a fashion obsessed model like Femmi. Saul was about to fold the long purple dress bemused at how impossibly large it was before Femmi snatched it away from him. "A little too handsy are we?" Saul mumbled.

Femmi then asked Saul if he liked the dress stating that not only that it fit her eyes but his outfit as well. Saul almost forgot he was wearing the outfit the Femmi made for him. He wished he hadn't, the clothes were starting to itch again. "Why are you asking me?" Saul asked before she told him to turn around. The agent did sighing at how much time they were wasting he wondered what the Collector's next move would be. Surely he would've found out that Femmi escaped by now.

It was then Femmi told Saul to turn around, as Saul did his heart stopped for a bit admiring her backless dress. The little twirl Femmi did added to the elegance of the dress and her. "You look.... um." Saul was better at giving out snazzy, snarky put downs than compliments. Civilians was very strange to him sometimes. "Beautiful and compassionate, I like the dress."

Giving a nervous cough, Saul didn't say anything and was about to return folding until there was loud knock on Femmi's door. Saul immediately pulled out his combat knife holding it close to him. "Hide," he muttered to Femmi as he slowly approached the doo.

Femmi Kae

Femmi Kae

F
"haha!" Femmi blurted out as her hands came up to cover her mouth, "Compassionate? Thats sweet." She gave him a big smile and a wink.

Femmi jumped and let out a slight squeal at the knock on the door. She immediately hid in her bedroom, peeking out behind the door frame, as Mr. Ruffles went to answer the door.

"It might be the police..." She whispered loudly to Saul, "They might be looking for a statement from me. Oh please... let it be just the police..." She said softly, her eyes wide as she watched to see what would happen next. She was incredibly grateful to have her own "big bad wolf" there to run to her defense.

Femmi could be right, It was possible that it was the police. If it was an assassins, then they would've kicked the door open or sliced their way in for a stealth kill. It's also possible that it could be a trap, it wasn't uncommon to have hitmen politely knock on the door and pretend that they're delivering food or were disguised as the victims loved one. It was one of the most efficient ways to take down a target, strike when they're at their most complacent. It was how drug lords were often taken out, Saul himself had employed this tactic during his early years with the SIA. He formed connections, gained the target's trust and then kill them when they least expected it.

It was how Saul took out a Spice Dealer named Oba So 10 years ago. He befriended Oda for a while earning his trust. One night when he invited Saul to watch a Podrace event at his house. Saul and Oda watched the Podrace for a bit, before he said he had to take a piss. As soon as he got up, he un holstered his silenced blaster pistol shooting him in the head. It was an easy hit to a man who had flooded the streets of Coruscant with his Spice product. The knocking continued, Saul held out his hand at Femmi signaling her to stay down. "Who's there?!" Saul growled holding out his knife.

A female voice rang out. "This is Coruscant Police," she said in a stern voice. "Open up!"

Saul held his breath gripping his Knife, he placed it behind his back as he opened the door. A dark skin woman appeared in front of Coruscant Police Force. She had black corn rolls, brown eyes and a stern face. "I'm Sergeant Tisha Kirin," The woman said. "This is Miss Femmi Kae's residence who am I speaking to?"

182px-Halo_Escalation_Holly_Tanaka_2556.jpg

Saul noticed her hand on her blaster pistol, if he made any sudden movements she wouldn't hesitate to take him down. The armored men and a woman behind Tisha had their SMG blasters at the ready as well. "Name is Jack," Saul replied using one of his many cover names.

"Bullchit," Tisha growled. "Where is Femmi Kae?"

"She's right behind me," Saul said. "I'm her.... friend just comforting her after what happened."

"May I see her?"

Saul slipped his Knife in his back pocket. "Of course," Saul said. "She should be sleeping."

Femmi Kae

Femmi Kae

F
Femmi listened to the conversation from behind the wall. At the mention that she should be sleeping her eyes widened, letting out a slight gasp.

"Sleeping?? In this dress?? Who would ever believe that??" She whispered to herself as she walked over to her bed, trying to figure out what to do. She quickly slipped out of the dress and grabbed her night gown, pulling it on quickly. She then grabbed one of her pillows and rustled it over her hair... making it almost stand up in some spots it was so messy.

"Ok..." She said, seeing herself in her mirror and wincing at the tragedy of her hair. She leaned out of the door, wiping the fake sleep out of her eyes,

"Babe... who is it?" she muttered, stumbling out of her room. She stopped as she saw the police, "Oh! um... hi there!" She said, giving them a slight wave.

The Sergeant, raised her eyebrows curiously at the girl, "Uhh... Femmi Kae? Your cantina was attacked and the patrons reported that you had been taken by the attackers. And you're... taking a nap?"

"Yeeaahhhh!" She said, raising her eyes at Mr. Ruffles as if to say "you idiot!!!"

"Well... you see... they drugged me... I don't remember anything after that. The next thing i know is that my BOYFRIEND..." She motioned to Mr. Ruffles with a glimmer of mischief in her eyes, "...was carrying me into my apartment... he apparently got the jump on them and saved my life... pretty romantic, right? well..." She looked up, as if coming up with something in the moment... because she was...

"We were planning on calling the police as soon as the drugs wore off..."

She then walked over to the Sergeant, a look of deep genuine concern filling her eyes, "What happened to my Cantina? Is it still there? what about my patrons?"

Saul Colsan Saul Colsan

Saul was a bit surprised when Femmi appeared not only wearing a nightgown but her hair being ruffled as well. "She dresses as fast as a fashion model on a walkway." He thought while slowly craned his head towards Tisha.

He had to admit he was disappointed that Femmi was no longer wearing her backless, purple dress. It's understandable why Femmi did it to evade suspicion for some reason but still that didn't mean the disappointment dissipated. "Drugged you?" Tisha said taking out a datapad and began scribbling down some notes. "And this Jack is your boyfriend?"

"Boyfriend?" Saul muttered, it was a good cover story and it explains why a strange man was in a woman's apartment. The thing is based on Trisha's grim expression, she wasn't buying it.

"Scan him," Tisha said approaching Femmi. Before Saul could react, the Coruscant Police pressed a button activating a wide laser scanning Saul's body.

"Saul Colson," the man said. "Born on the planet: Hosnian Prime, lived in an orphanage most of his childhood until he was 12 years old where his foster parents moved him to-"

"What is this?! A history lesson!?" Saul snapped at the police officer. "Why don't you end all the fluff and skip what your really found? I can already tell that you're dying to reveal it."

The police officer was silent for a brief moment before continuing. "He is an SIA agent joined at age 21." he continued. "Most of his missions are covered in black ink. But It mentioned he's a done bunch of Black Ops."

"SIA?!" Tisha grumbled. "Those spook bastards." She stared at Femmi. "You're aware that your boyfriend is an SIA agent?"

"I'm standing right here Sergeant," Saul said. "Anything you can say to her, you can say to me."

The SIA and The Coruscant Police didn't always have the best relationship throughout the years mainly because the SIA kept interfering with their work. Honesty Saul was glad that he didn't join the Police, the SIA weren't often bogged down by bureaucracy like the Coruscant Police Force were. The SIA were more efficient in taking down drug lords and Sith. The fact that Saul alone took down a criminal empire than a entire force spoke volumes of their incompetence. They would've let the Collector get away with his crimes for sure.

"Well Mr. Colson," Tisha said trying to get rid of the irritation from her tone. "A mercenary group identified as the Shadow Hounds assaulted Miss Kae's Cantina. They blew the entire Cantina and killed at least 8 patrons, well those that we can identify."

Saul remained silent remembering the mercs who killed the innocents. At least they got a name this time. "What do you know about them?" Tisha asked snapping Saul back into reality.

"Nothing," Saul replied. "I was off duty the whole time and was having some drinks with Femmi until the Shadow Hounds attacked. Managed to discern from their leader that the man behind it was the Collector."

"The Collector aka Julius Kassal." Tisha said. "Eccentric business man dealing in weapons and technology. He had a lot of controversy surrounding him but there was little proof."

"Until now," Saul thought.

"I'm sorry ma'am but your Cantina is gone," Tisha said. "We're doing an autopsy on the leader, maybe we can get something."

Femmi Kae

Femmi Kae

F
Current outfit: Night Gown
nightgown.png

Femmi stood there in silent shock as the officer revealed more and more information about Saul. Things that drew her heart towards him, such as the fact that he was an orphan... and other things that pulled her away from him... such as the fact that he worked for the SIA. She shifted on her feet, slowly looking back and forth between the officer and Saul. Was this all a ploy to get the information from her? Was she just a target to him? Were the mercenaries even real?!?

Her head started to spin as she she shook her head, trying to regain focus and figure out what on earth was going on. Should she run to the police? Is Saul really on her side? She started to cry silently in front of everyone.

"I was off duty the whole time and was having some drinks with Femmi until the Shadow Hounds attacked. Managed to discern from their leader that the man behind it was the Collector." Saul said.

Femmi looked at him in shock, unable to believe that he had just willingly given away the precious information. The police wouldn't be able to help take down the Collector, so she wondered at what Sauls motivations where for revealing the information to them. And how was she going to get paid if he kept telling everyone!!

Her eyes widened as her mind continued down the rabbit hole. What if these were not even real police? What if they were working for the collector as well? What if Saul was working for the collector? What if all of this was an attempt to discover where she had hidden the information, and then they would kill her and leave with what they had wanted?

"I'm sorry ma'am but your Cantina is gone," Tisha said. "We're doing an autopsy on the leader, maybe we can get something."

Femmi shook her head weakly, barely able to hear anything at all as her fear took over. She slowly stepped backwards, making her way to her room. Once inside, she dashed to the safe and quickly entered the combination. she put the datapad back inside and took out a small blaster with a pretty purple pattern on it. She closed the safe and relocked it, then took a weak breath before walking back out into the living room and holding up the blaster, pointing it in the direction of Saul and the officers.

"Woah!!" Tisha exclaimed with surprise at the sudden change in mood. The police behind her raised their weapons again, but Tisha motioned for them to lower. "Femmi? What are you..."

"GET OUT!" Femmi yelled, tears streaming down her face, "ALL OF YOU! JUST GET OUT NOW!"

Tisha raised her hands towards Femmi, "Femmi, we are the police, we are hear to help..."

"I DON'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE OR WHAT TO BELIEVE!" Femmi sobbed, "SO GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!" the small weapon quivered in her hand with the rhythm of her sobbing. Tisha lowered her weapon and put it on the ground, taking a step towards Femmi,

"Femmi... You don't want to hurt anyone... I know you don't... Your just a poor innocent girl who got swept up in something that was much bigger than you could handle... I know... it's ok... just..." She had crossed the room and was almost to Femmi. She motioned for the rest of her team to keep their guns pointed at Saul, "...Just tell me where you put the information that you have on the Collector, so that we can bring him to justice... Thats all we want... justice..."

She had finally reached Femmi, slowly bringing her hands up to gently touch her hand that was holding the gun. "Do you want Justice? for your Cantina?" Tisha slowly brought the weapon down, looking into Femmi's eyes with a look of compassion.

Femmi was shaking under the immense pressure of the situation. She didn't want to hurt anyone... she just wanted to be alone... she wanted to be able to figure out what was really going on.

"Please..." Femmi begged her, "Please... just leave..."

Tisha tilted her head, the weapon now fully out of the picture. Her face suddenly changed to one of a very serious nature, "Where are the files, Femmi?" She said almost harshly. Femmi looked at her in shock, completely speechless.

Suddenly, Tisha grabbed Femmi forcefully, knocking her weapon onto the floor and holding her arm around her throat in a choke hold. Femmi didn't have a chance to respond, and suddenly found herself staring wide-eyed at Saul, completely confused and not knowing what was happening. Tisha was now useing Femmi as a shield between her and Saul. She glared at Saul, her demenor now completely different from before,

"DROP. THE. KNIFE." She yelled slowly. The other officers all had their weapons pointed directly towards Saul, waiting to see what he would do next.

"And as for you, little missy..." she said in almost a whisper, burrowing her face into her hair and close to her ear, "You will tell me where the files are... or you, and you BOYFRIEND here.. will die... a slow... and painful.... death."

Saul Colsan Saul Colsan

Last edited by a moderator:
There is a saying for people who have traumatic experiences will often say that the events were like a blur to them. For someone who has been in many dangerous situations like Saul has, everything slows to a crawl as though he injected himself with an adrenaline stimulant. He was trained, physically and mentally to prepare for moments where he'll be pushed to his limit, to make the tough decisions. Like now. Femmi was shocked to see that Saul was an SIA agent. It was strange to have the Coruscant Police have access to that information, normally the SIA would cover their agents history with something mundane so their wouldn't be blown. In fact everything about these police officers seemed off. Tisha was wearing armor that belonged to the Coruscant riot squad than the typical Police uniform and the three policemen while wearing the correct uniforms wielded shotguns and projectile based assault rifles. Who were they? Cavemen?!

But what was really distressing was Femmi taking out ELG-3A Blaster Pistol from under her bed. It had the typical features except it had some cutesy symbols embedded on it. "Femmi!" Saul raised his knife as he slowly circled around the woman who was hysterics. She was confused possibly taken aback by the revelation that Saul was an agent. Being an information broker, it probably meant to her that the SIA was probing Femmi especially now that she has valuable information.

"Put the weapon down!" Saul whispered. "Yes I am an SIA agent, I should've told you! I just wanted to keep you safe, protect you from The Collector. I can him down if you come with me."

From the corner of his eyes, Saul saw three Coruscant Police readying their weapons on Femmi's head. Tisha slowly dropped her pistol trying to reason with Femmi as well. It seemed to work since Femmi lowered weapon, Saul wanted to approach but Tisha brushed past him. Saul's eyes lit up when he saw a devious smirk forming on her lips. "Femmi!"

It was too late Tisha quickly disarmed Femmi holding her across the throat and telling Saul to drop the knife. The Agent's heart racing partly because of fear for Femmi's life but also excitement. The thrill of a life and death situation, Saul wanted to hate it but the sense of purpose it gave him. The feeling that he was in his element. "Focus," Saul thought. "You need to save Femmi."

"
Should've known that The Collector would've taken a more subtle approach after his failed assassination attempt." Saul growled.

"Those Shadowhounds," Tisha growled. "Were traitors, The Collector saw right through them. We would've taken care of them ourselves but you've done the work for us!"

Done The Collector's work for him? What did she mean? What the hell was going on here? "What are you talking about?!" Saul said holding his Knife sideways.t

"Long story," Tisha said. "Let's just say those Shadowpups ain't exactly the mercenaries that they claim to be. The Collector is Order 66ing the unit as we speak, their little façade will be exposed to the Galaxy soon. But that's not important right now. What IS important is that this chit gives up the files!"

Tisha continued to press her grip on Femmi's throat as she continued to ask where are the files. Saul frantically scanned the room looking of anything that can help. Femmi's pistol still remained on the floor perhaps if he can provide a distraction. "You're not seriously killing her do you?" Saul said slowly inching his fingers towards the blade. "You need her to find those files."

"I could hurt you to have her give up the information," Tisha said matter of factly peeking her head out.

"NOW!" Saul hurled the Combat Knife it continued to fly angling away from her head and slicing a piece of the upper lobe of her ear. "FRACKING CHIT!" Tisha clutched her injured ear releasing Femmi while the Knife landed on the chest of one of the police officer. He screamed in pain stumbling on to the wall slumping against it.

Saul immediately rolled towards Femmi's pistol, grabbing it and instantly fired off two shots. The bolts melted through the eyes of the officers just as they were about to fire their rifles and they crumpled to the floor dead on the ground. "Frack!" Tisha began to sprint out of the apartment building.

"GET ALL YOUR STUFF READY!" Saul shouted running over the corpses. "I'M GOING AFTER HER!"

Femmi Kae

Last edited:

Femmi Kae

F
Femmi fell to the ground, reaching up and grasping her neck, coughing and breathing deep breaths, trying to recover. She looked up as Mr. Ruffles ran after the officer in pursuit, both of them leaving her condo unit.

She could easily conclude that Saul was not in league with the police. She collapsed onto the floor, taking a moment to rest from the trauma. So, the police had in fact been in league with the Collector. What an absolute mess she was in!

She nodded at Sauls command to get her stuff ready to leave. As they both left, there was the sense of peace and calm that suddenly filled the room. She stood up slowly, looking around her condo, seeing the slain officers sprawled out across her floor.

She was still trembling, placing her hand over her mouth at the sight of the blood and the corpses. She ran into her room and finished packing her bags. She then slipped back into her evening dress and settled her hair in the mirror. Finally, she pulled all of the luggage out into the living room in a pile, waiting for Saul to come back and help with moving them out of her place.

She sat down at the counter, making sure that the bodies were out of her vision, and sipped on Saul's tea that he had never touched. What a day.

Saul Colsan Saul Colsan

Last edited by a moderator:

"Damn it!" Tisha covered her wounded ear, blood profusely seeping through her hand. Turning around, she saw Saul breaking out in the full sprint making a beeline towards Tisha, Femmi's blaster pistol firmly in his hand.

"I'm not getting paid enough to endure this chit!" Tisha cursed, while Saul aimed the pistol setting his sights at her feet specifically her Achilles. One shot will bring her down, the Agent needed the corrupt cop alive for questioning. This woman knew a lot about The Collector's plans and possibly what he'll do next. Saul knew a few interrogation methods that can get her to talk, after all they worked wonderfully with other people whom he interrogated in the past.

"Get away from me spook bastard!" Tisha clumsily took out her blaster pistol as well firing wildly at Saul. None of the blaster came close to hitting him, but It was enough to throw Saul's aim off causing him to retreat to cover.

The agent planted himself against the wall, immediately returning fire. The shots narrowly missed the soles of Tisha's feet as she entered a stair case beginning to quickly ascend to the top. "Hey!" She screamed in her radio. "Get your ass up here! I'm being chased by an SIA agent!"

Saul continued the pursuit, assuming that she was calling in more police. Of all the crimes in Coruscant, shooting a cop is among the worst offenses something that the Police Force would gladly abuse. Saul is already guilty of the murder of two but he didn't care, all he wanted was information on the Collector."

Running up on the staircase, Saul was greeted by two blaster bolts that whizzed past his cheek hitting the concrete wall. "I DON'T KNOW HE LOOKS LIKE A FRACKING GHOST!" Tisha yelled sounding hysterical.

Saul continued to rush towards the top, dodging multiple blaster shots by Tisha. Ghost? That was his codename and even that was something even the Police wouldn't read. What was she talking about? "JUST GET OVER HERE!" Tisha yelled tripping over a step but otherwise continued to move upward. "I'M SENDING YOU MY COORDINATES!"

As she got to the rooftop, Tisha ran towards the edge cursing like a drunk GADF naval officer before Saul caught up and raised his pistol. "Freeze!" he yelled causing the woman to skid to a stop.

"Damn you," She muttered just as she was about to turn around a ship a Coruscant Police Force Cruiser flew down from the sky. Saul growled seeing the door open revealing shadowy figure jumping off midair and landing right in front of him.

The agent instantly rolled toward the nearest pillar pressing his back against the cold wall. "Get out of here Tisha," the mysterious man said. "This man is mine we have...... a history."

"Wait a minute!" Saul's blood ran cold as he nearly dropped his weapon. He recognized that voice.

Tisha shook her head and hopped inside the cruiser still clutching her bleeding her while it began descend circling around the building.

"It's been a while Ghost!" the voice yelled almost chuckling. "Last I saw you, I reduced you to a bloodied piece of meat! Come on out! I've been waiting to finish my handiwork."

"You," Saul growled gripping Femmi's pistol. Of course wherever the Collector went, his lapdog followed. Last time they've met, Saul was nearly killed by him. This time though, Saul won't be taken down so easily.

"COME ON OUT GHOST!" the man yelled again. "I ALSO NEED TO FIND THE GIRL AS WELL!"

"Over my dead body!" Saul came out pointing his weapon at him. "My abilities have doubled since we've last met: Klivian Thane!"

"My, my." a tall older man in his mid fifties approached Saul wearing what appeared to be Exoskeleton Armor. He was armed with an SMG in his right hand while two Katanas lay on the hilt of his waist. "Such arrogance for a man who was nearly killed."

image_widget_1quvwxdxv2f01.jpg

He smirked pointing his weapon at Saul. "Let me crush that fragile ego of yours!" Kilvian yelled.

Femmi Kae

F
Femmi set the empty teacup down on the counter, starting to tap the counter surface nervously. Where is he?? She couldn't stay her much longer, not only because of the bodies on the ground that made her nauseous... but they might send more people after her...

She finally sighed with annoyance as she got up from her chair and pulled the two most important luggage containers over to the doorway. The wheels kept getting stuck on the dead bodies, making her almost throw up as she desperately tried to pull them free.

"Oh... oh... gross..." She closed her eyes and yanked hard, finally freeing the wheels from their bodies. She moved quickly to the elevator and waited in silence as she reached the bottom floor.

DING!

The door opened and she briskly walked out of the building, hoping to not catch the attention of anyone... hoping there was no-one else waiting for her.

She looked around at the buildings that surrounded her... where did he go??

"Common, Mr. Ruffles... HONESTLY..." She sighed as she started to walk in a direction that seemed appropriate. She heard a spacecraft hovering above and did her best to pick up the pace.

As Saul and Kilvian fought on the rooftop, suddenly Kilvian pulled away from Saul, placing his hand up to his ear, apparently receiving a transmission from the Police cruiser above. A dark smile crept across his face as he walked backwards towards the edge of the building and peeked over, confirming that the girl was in fact walking by the building. He laughed, looking back up at Saul,

"FOUND HER." He said in his dark voice before turning and leaping onto the side of the police cruiser, which brought him down quickly to the street below.

Femmi dropped her luggage and started to run as she heard the craft approaching.

"No... no.... not again!" She cried. Suddenly a large and intimidating man landed directly in front of her, causing her to scream with surprise. This man was much bigger and scarier than any of the others. Femmi stood there, trembling and frozen in front of him, eyes wide and filled with terror.

"HEY THERE, MISSY!" He said, reaching down and grabbing her with one hand by the neck, pulling her up and dangling her with little effort at all in front of him. "LETS HAVE US A LITTLE FRIENDLY CHAT." He said, grabbing onto the cruiser with his free hand as the cruiser started to rise away from the street.

Kilvian Thane..... one of the best mercenaries in Galaxy. He was once a noble from Naboo, before he got passed over in family succession. Quitting out of anger, Kilvian held resentment towards his family and was rumored to be the one who assassinated his father. Traveling around the Galaxy, Kilvian used his noble connections to work as a mercenary for the mega corporations around the core world. Thane quickly developed a reputation of being a ruthless, efficient warrior who's worth the expensive price tag he places on himself. Of course his employers have rewarded him with state of the art weapons and armor. The exoskeleton Kilvian was wearing was made by The Collector's tech company designed to enhance speed, endurance, and strength. Made out of Beskar, the SIA deduced that the Collector was armor specifically to fight Jedi and Kilvian was the test subject.

The mercenary craned his head screaming that he found Femmi, Saul growled looking down and seeing Femmi casually walking in the streets. "Damn!" he wanted to say baffled by her stupidity. Why didn't Femmi stay in her room like he told her to?! Why is she leaving herself open like this?! She might as well be saying: "Look I'm here! Kill me now!"

Kilvian jumped off the building landing on a police cruiser, Saul fired his pistol aiming directly at the engine folds. "No!" Saul growled continuing to fire, the bolts collided against the Durasteel armored vehicle. Aside from some burn marks, the cruiser was left unharmed as it descended next to Femmi. Kilvian grabbed the woman while Saul took a deep breath.

"Don't give in to panic," Saul told himself. He was a veteran agent after all but seeing a hostage under grasp of his enemy made it difficult to concentrate. Raising his pistol again, Saul's eyes was glued to the vehicle's right engine. Aiming down the sights, Saul pulled the trigger as the bolt shot out of the barrel striking the fold and disabling the ship. The cruiser shuddered as the engine exploded causing Kilvian to drop Femmi, considering that they barely lifted off, she should land on the ground safely.

"One of our engines has been damaged!" The policeman said to Kilvian who struggled to stay on the hull.

Smiling at his handiwork, Saul found the rusted pole nearby and quickly slid down. He rushed towards Femmi half of him wanted to punch her in the face but the other half wanted to take her in his arms. In all in honesty, Saul felt like taking a third option: Do both.

Femmi Kae

Femmi Kae

F
Femmi fell to the ground, breathing in sharply as oxygen rushed back into her system. She looked up to see the cruiser struggling to stay up, and Saul running towards her. Relief washed over her as she reached up to him,

"S- Saul!" She said weakly. He picked her up from the ground, and she immediately wrapped her small arms around him and squeezed him as hard as she could, burying her face in his rather fashionable shirt. Tears streamed down her face,

"Th-- Thank you!" She sobbed. She looked beyond him and saw the large man barreling towards them quickly, her eyes got big again as she pulled away and pointed back at the man as he approached Saul, "He's... He's coming! Look out!"

BAM!!

Kilvian smashed a large block over Sauls head, causing him to stumble. The warrior pulled both arms back, letting out a mighty yell that almost shook the alleyway.

Saul Colsan Saul Colsan

Saul took Femmi in is arms hugging her tightly the same way a lover would do in one of those cheap Holofilms he has a habit of renting. His anger quickly faded as soon as his hands slowly rubbed her exposed back. His anger was born of worry to be honest. It was strange to see Saul so attached to her. The agent hasn't been this close to someone since Kalie Alverez: A fellow agent and an ex-girlfriend. Though they've broken up years ago, Saul still thinks about her every once in a while. Mostly regretting that he didn't put enough effort in trying to maintain the relationship. Life as an SIA agent is short and dangerous, they both knew that. Still Saul feelings for Kalie remained like an old wound still aching years after it has been inflicted.

Those same feelings are transferring towards Femmi, the small, sobbing woman who practically melted his arms feeling safe and secure. Even though her world has been crashing down, It seems that no matter what Femmi can rely on Saul to protect her. All bond forming after they just known each other for not even night. Saul wondered if it was just the combat high kicking in, it tended to heightened emotions making every situation seem so extreme. Just then, Femmi screamed trying to warn Saul about something the agent raised his eyebrow before feeling a something beak across his back. Saul screamed in pain falling face first onto the ground.

"You're persistent Ghost I'll give you that," Kilivian said as the Police Cruiser behind him exploded. "You've killed two police officers," He laughed. "It'll be a shame if that enters your rap sheet."

A smile formed on his pale face approaching Saul who was painfully crawling away. "Don't worry," he said. "I can end suffering right now, the Collector has paid me an exorbitant amount of credits to capture one girl."

Saul was about to reach for his pistol, but Kilvian kicked away before kicking him in the jaw. Blood began to spill in the corners of Saul's mouth as growled with pain clutching his mouth. "But I want to finish you off," Kilvian yelled. "No opponent has faced me and lived! Your survival is an insult to my honor!"

The agent growled again already annoyed by his ramblings. Springing up, Saul kicked Kilvian on the side before taking out his Combat Knife slicing him on the cheek. "Damn!" Kilvian staggered back before Saul rolled towards his pistol and aimed it at his head.

"I'll make sure that you die this time!" Kilvian roared taking his SMG.

Femmi Kae

Femmi Kae

F
Femmi fell backwards onto the ground as she watched in horror as Mr. Ruffles was smashed over the head with a rather intense brick. She flinched in sympathetic pain. "Noo!" She yelled out at the monster, "Leave him alone!"

Femmi crawled over on her hands and knees towards her blaster, which Saul had dropped. She picked it up and looked back at the two as they tussled back and forth. She looked down, fiddling with the blaster she had rarely ever shot... and even then it was at a shooting range, not an actual living and breathing person.

Finally she brought it up, pointed it at the monster, and...

"click"

nothing...

"What?!" She excalimed as she looked down at it desperately, smacking it with the palm of her hand. She then noticed that the safety was still on...

"Oh." She commented to herself, quickly flipping it off and bringing the weapon back up just as Kilvian was reaching for his SMG.

"EAT BLASTER, YOU DIRTY KRIFFER!" She yelled out in a surprisingly gritty tone that came out of nowhere. She closed her eyes shut and pulled the trigger...

Saul Colsan Saul Colsan

From the corner of his eye, Saul saw Femmi fiddling around an old pistol that she found somewhere presumably in a garbage bin. Given that the lower levels of Coruscant was strife with crime, it wasn't surprising that there was a dropped weapon. What was surprising was Femmi trying to shoot, the girl really didn't know what the hell she was doing. Femmi didn't care though as she raised the blaster pistol towards Kilvian attempting to fire but all that came out were sparks. Saul gave an internal sigh while Kilvian gave a bemused smirk craning his head towards the woman.

"It's almost hysterical!" Kilvian said trying his best not to laugh. "The most penitent information is in the hands of some halfwit! You realize you deserve to die for that feeble attempt alone?"

It was then Saul took the opportunity to fire his blaster, the sound of the pistol caused Kilvian to turn around just in time for the bolt to pierce his right eye. "ARGH!" the mercenary stumbled back while Saul pressed on with the assault peppering Kilivian with a barrage of blaster bolts. "And you deserve to die for taking your eyes off of your opponent," Saul growled while Kilivian collapse on the ground face first. "Well eye now," Saul said walking towards Femmi."

Femmi Kae

Femmi Kae

F
Femmi quickly tossed the worthless weapon away from her, letting out a slight squeal as she witnessed Saul Colsan Saul Colsan unleash a volley of blaster fire into the enemy. Surely no-one could survive that! she mused as the man crumbled to the ground face first. She picked herself up off the ground, almost as if she was still dazed from everything that had transpired. She slowly moved towards Saul, a look of surrender and defeat filling her eyes as she fiddled in her purse and pulled out her lipstick, the same lipstick she had pulled out of the safe earlier. She stopped, looking it over, then shoved it into Sauls chest,

"Here..." She said quietly yet with resolution, "The files were never on the datapad... that was a decoy... It's in the data chip hidden inside this lipstick." She pulled back her hand from it quickly as Saul took it from her, as if she wanted to distance herself as quickly as possible from the troublesome information. Making a profit was no longer her concern... she simply wanted this day to end.

"Do with it whatever you like... just..." tears filled her eyes, "Just please make all of this craziness stop, ok?" She brought both arms up and covered her face as she began to sob uncontrollably.

Saul surveyed the body frowning in the process that..... was too easy. Kilvian was a hardened mercenary with years of experience and equipped with state of the art technology. Yet he went down in a couple of shots from an outdated pistol that was barely maintained by an ex-fashion model. Maybe it was expectations meeting reality no matter how much tech one puts in their body, they are still human: Finite, fragile, and prone to error. Saul needed to make sure if Kilivian was dead though it was good to have that peace of mind. Saul was about to reach the mercenaries body until Femmi walked over towards him taking out some lipstick from her purse.

"Lipstick?" Saul asked before Femmi explained that the information implicating the Collector was actually stored inside of her lipstick. "Clever," Saul said taking it from Femmi and examining it up close. He'll need to conduct a thorough analysis back at his apartment but for now......

"Femmi," Saul slowly approaching the now sobbing woman. As an information broker she should've been aware of the dangers of possessing secrets belonging to powerful people. People like Femmi would've been killed and their corpse left to rot in the lower levels. Still, Saul felt sympathy for the girl she didn't need to be involved in this but here she was. He took her in his arms hugging her tight trying to make Femmi feel safe. It felt awkward and Saul felt like he was violating her personal space however his instincts told him different.

"I will," Saul said simply still hugging Femmi. "The Collector won't be harming you as long as I'm here. Take a deep breath and let's get back to your apartment and gather the rest of your things."

Saul looked at Kilvian again letting go of Femmi and walking over to the mercenary to check his pulse. "None," Saul muttered. "Guess he's really gone."

It was disappointing to be honest, he actually wanted to have a rematch with Kilvian a proper one. Maybe it was just his warrior instincts coming into play like his foster Dad told him he had. "We can get to my place," Saul said getting up. "It's at the lower levels of Coruscant, if you can go in and pack I can get us there quick."

Femmi Kae

Femmi Kae

F
Femmi felt a sense of protection and safety in Sauls arms, a feeling she craved in the midst of everything that had transpired that day. She let herself rest for a moment in his arms, then nodded in response to his request for her to pack up all of her things, wiping the tears from her eyes.

"Ok. Let's go then." She said softly and with a sense of exhaustion in her voice. She then turned and paused for a moment, looking back at Saul. If it hadn't been for Mr. Ruffles, she wouldn't have survived the day. Through all of her shenanigans and prissiness, he had stayed with her... he had helped her, when no one else could. The truth was, she was growing fond of her warrior. She fluttered her eyes and gave him a weak smile,

"Thank you." She said softly.

As they made their way back up to her apartment and collected all of her things, the day was beginning to end, with a gorgeous sunset beginning to unfold. As she looked out her windows and took in the majestic view, a profound and rather deep thought captivated her mind...

... The thought of whether or not the man cave she was about to inhabit would, in fact, have enough closet space for all of her clothes and shoes.

Saul Colsan Saul Colsan

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom