Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Man's Land [PM to Join]

He came to the end of the small alley way and stopped to look to see if the coast was clear, it wasn't. A small group of 'Authorities' armed are looking for trouble, or them, it was not possible to figure out what their purpose was. Theo pressed his back to the wall and waited, until they passed him by heading deeper into the entertainment area, this place rife for them to pick over for bribes and such. Quickly, he ducked out of the alley and made his way back to the group.

He arrived just in time to hear the snap of bone, this made him wince with the thought of it, but the guy .. master in the force probably, must know what was needed to be done. Theo is no healer so all he had to offer was in his arms. "Here", he said moving toward them .. "I could not find water but I found this", he handed the guy one of the bottles of hooch and sat the other on the ground near him if it was needed.

With arms and hands free, Theo spread the sheet out before him and began to rip it into strips to use as bandages. He looked over to the women and threw her a smile, she seemed to be edgy about their presences but that was no surprise here on Nar Shaddaa, life is lived on the edge on a daily bases. "I'm Theo", he tried to break the tension around them all. "You alright?", he asked as all their focus had been on the man and his family, they had not really sort to see if any of them was injured.
[member="Janina Jaxx"] | [member="Aramir Eldarion"] | [member="Nate the Bounty Hunter"]

He explained the situation to her, it was straight forward and she didn't ask any further questions. She was no healer either, and he seemed like he had more experience than her even if he said he wasn't one. She nodded to herself and exhaled while waiting for what she could do next.

His last command prompted her to scoot around and place herself just behind the mans head. She bit her bottom lip because she wasn't entirely sure what was going to happen next. Aramir's words led her to believe this would be something she was cringe at; which put fear inside her. She didn't want to get this task wrong, because it seemed vital. However, she might have just been nervous and overthinking.

Though Aramirs voice was reassuring, when he informed her of the countdown she looked up briefly and made eye contact again. After just a brief moment she nodded slowly and placed her hands gently on the victims shoulders; slowly applying pressure and waiting for the countdown to end.

"Okay..."

On three she heard the crack, at the same time she pushed down on the victim who now awoke from the sudden rush of pain. Her face however shifted as she was scared that she caused someone else to experience pain. His body squirmed around under her hands, when he eventually started to settle down she slowly lifted her hands and sat back. She looked over at Aramir and then her attention was stolen by Theo who had arrived with some supplies; or at least what he did his best to find.

She returned his smile with a smirk of her own,

"My name is Janina..." she said forming the rest of her smile as she looked up to the boy, "I'm fine, really. Your out here alone? How old are you?...if you don't mind me asking"

After her brief questions she decided to speak on what the other guy in the group said earlier.

"He's right...though this won't be a matter of permits. This family, me...we won't be able to return to the refugee sector. They're always searching and making sure people aren't overstaying their welcome without the proper papers...none of us have em. If we return we're gonna be found...and due to the circumstances we won't just be deported."

She ended her statement as her gaze fell on Aramir.

[member="Théo Vhalorious"] | [member="Aramir Eldarion"] | [member="Nate the Bounty Hunter"]

The woman was surprised when I had asked her to hold the man down. Well, not really surprised, more so, worried. I didn't know how to explain it better if someone asked. Even as the man woke up from the pain, his hollers were clearly heard. I reached around and grabbed the man's mouth to stifle the sounds. And as much as it hurt, I needed him to be quiet. It looked unethical, but I had my reasons. As the woman, and myself calmed him down, I slowly released my hand as I spoke to him. Giving him a rundown of what happened.

"Just relax, and listen. You were shot by a blaster. The woman holding your head intervened, and others came to her aid. Including myself. Your family is safe, and you sustained broken ribs in your back. I had just set them in place now before they grew incorrectly. I am sorry to stifle your screams, but as we are on the run, we don't want to be heard. I hope you can understand."

He was in so much pain it hurt for him to talk and he simply nodded as the young man came back from the task I had set him on. He came back with some alcohol and some strips of cloth as he set to work to make a bandage. Good for him. Looks like he had some training in medical procedures like I had. Ex-soldier meant I knew basic things like shock, blunt force trauma, and how to set bones apparently. But I don't remember getting this training. It confused me as much as I knew how to use it. Either way, I took the bottle and set it next to my leg and began to flip the man over onto his stomach. Slowly to prevent more pain.

I heard the woman speak her name was Janina. Rather nice name actually. First time I heard a name like that. Leaning down to the injured man as she spoke almost the same words that I would. However, I whispered to the man in his ear so I could get vital information to him.

"Keep quiet for me. I am going to try and clean the wound as much as I can. It will hurt. Once I clean the wound, I am going to wrap your back and chest. That will also hurt. So, if you want I can get you a bit, or you can just fight through the pain. Understand?"
Shaky nod
"Good, now I will be doing this as fast as I can. Thank you for working on this."

Taking one of the strips, I then dabbed some of the alcohol on it. Honestly, it was better than water. And I likely should have asked for that first. Alcohol cleaned wounds better than water. So I was fine with using it. His grunting of pain and stifled cries of pain hurt me doing this. But I continued to wipe the wound of the burnt skin, and removed as much of the excess clotting so far. Then taking a second cloth, I dabbed some of the brown liquid in the cloth, and placed it over the wound. And then began the wrapping process on his back and chest.

looking up from my work, I saw Janina looking at me. I kept my gaze with her as I spoke myself.

"My name is Aramir, and if need be, I can take your guys off planet. I have a ship that can carry you to wherever you folks want to go."

I found something about this Janina, I didn't know what it was. I closed my eye and looked at the man once more before turning to the young man who claimed himself as Theo. Nodding to him, I thanked him.

"Thanks for getting these supplies. If you don't mind doing something else for me, Can you try and find a route that is semi-safe for us to carry this man out of here? If we need to go a long way around, I don't care. Just as long as we get these people off planet. If need be, I can take everyone here."

[member="Janina Jaxx"], [member="Théo Vhalorious"], [member="Nate the Bounty Hunter"],

While the man called Aramir which is now known, worked on the injured man, the pretty lady told her name, "Nice to meet you Janina. I am alone, but by choice. I am fifteen years old", he answered her correctly although he would appear to them to be a little older, Valkyri blood does that to the growth of the young. The circumstances did not allow for in-depth conversation and Théo continued to rip the cloth into bandages and by the time he finished there was plenty of them as the sheet had been large for some reason.

Once Aramir had finished, he asked the impossible. The 'mission' he had already sent him on was hard and dangerous enough but to find a safe way through Nar Shaddaa streets? but they could not stay here, eventually someone would spot them even if not the authorities, someone would rat on them for the reward, which was no doubt posted by now. Word on the streets travels faster then hyper.

However, Théo nodded his understanding and stood to look around their immediate area. He knew already that the entertainment area was a no go zone having seen the patrols there, back the way they came cut off to them and this smaller street did not afford them much avenue to escape either. But he noticed they are on the edge of the old warehouse district, the board between the two areas and this would serve purpose. Most of the warehouses are empty and not in use save for some people squatting in them which are moved on from time to time. Théo's mind is devious in this regard, having years of experience from the moment he could walk in 'escaping' the watchful eyes of his parents and Jedi alike, to escape into adventure. And now this 'talent' would serve them well.

"I have an idea", he said pointing to the door of the nearest one. "The streets will be to dangerous to negotiate now, so why not get off them", he grinned, before running to the door of the old dilapidated building. The door is old but still solid and locked, but without hesitation Théo took his lightsaber ignited the white blade to see to it and had the door open in seconds. He entered to find a vast room, dusty and more importantly, empty. They could walk through one warehouse to the next and to their destination. The star port would be a whole other kettle of fish, to get them out of, but first things first.
[member="Janina Jaxx"] | [member="Aramir Eldarion"] | [member="Nate the Bounty Hunter"]

He remained outside, his mind wandering. A few people walked past, and he'd look up, his eyes glinting from underneath the shadows of his hood. Not to long ago, the young man who was also part of their "group" came back, with some alcohol. He glanced over the boy's shoulder, searching for anyone who might be tailing him. After he found none, he looked back to his right, staring anyone down who looked too intently in his direction.

[member="Théo Vhalorious"], [member="Aramir Eldarion"], [member="Janina Jaxx"]

She nodded with a generous smirk, though she kept her eye contact with Aramir.

"I don't know if I can ask you to do that for me...The family, of course but me? I can't even begin to think about where I could go."

she said trailing off her words before breaking eye contact just as Aramir spoke to [member="Théo Vhalorious"]

She found it very generous of him to offer his help, many people wouldn't do that from where she was from; it was always you fending for yourself. Though thinking of where she could go, Tatooine would be the only place she could think of but...her life there was long gone; the last of it left with her son.

Then Theo approached them with an idea, it knocked her out of her slight day dream. She noticed he was using his lightsaber to get through the door. She stood up, and her left eyebrow raised slowly. Interesting...

"I think it's a plausible idea, I like your thinking Theo" she said smirking, and turning to nod at the others. she reached over so the women could grab her arm.

[member="Nate the Bounty Hunter"] | [member="Aramir Eldarion"]

Theo was only fifteen. He looked familiar. Not that in the way of I knew him personally, but just that as he was mentioning his age, he did look rather tougher, and more robust than an average 15 year old should be. He looked more like a young adult, than a kid who hadn't even kissed a girl right. I faintly remember a few human like species that lived much longer and were built tougher. V-something. Either way, I nodded to the kid. His explanation of staying off of the streets was actually good. Going from warehouse to warehouse would be smarter than going on the streets. However, I am sure there would be a few moments when we might have to cross a few. In which case, we may need to take some more drastic actions. Looking to Janina, I nodded to her.

"Help me pick the man up. And for you lad, Its going to hurt standing. So, I will be your support. Try to deal with as much as you can, I will take care of the rest."

Nodding once more to let her know I was ready. Counting down once more, we both picked the man up to bring him to his feet. I let his arm rest around my shoulder and neck area and I placed my own arm around his upper back. My off hand was grabbing onto his wrist to prevent him from slumping too far over. Taking the bottle of liquor, I took one of the left over straps and tied a boline knot around the mouth, and looped it to my belt. Might come in handy later. Using the force, I contacted the bounty hunter. Using Telepathy to prevent yelling.

"Get your ass in here. We have a way to get out. Theo, the kid, will be cutting open areas to lead us towards the starport. I need you to back us up and make sure nobody falls behind, or follows us."

Righting the man's weight, I looked to the mother and the child. Smiling at them as I spoke.

"Just follow us, and we will keep you safe. Do what we tell you to do. Okay?"

Both nodded their heads, and I then looked to Theo. I smirked as I spoke my next few words. While this young man had been doing a lot, he just killed someone today, he found what I told him to get, and came up with a way to get us out of here. He may seem shy, but I could see how he could one day be a leader of some kind of group. Maybe lead an entire faction. Either way, I found him... familiar. Almost like I saw someone I once knew in him.

"Docking bay 17-B. Its a YT-1930 transport. Lead the way Theo."

[member="Janina Jaxx"], [member="Nate the Bounty Hunter"], [member="Théodred Heavenshield"],

They were off the street for now, whether it was a safer idea was yet to be determine. Warehouses can be a death trap of their own, which fatiguing floor boards and walls, the place looked as though it could come down around them if one was to breath hard enough. Théo moved quickly within the large room until he came to another door, this opened without protest, and the top end fell off its hinge. He grabbed hold of the door before it would fall to the floor making a loud crash to indicated someone was in the warehouse that should not be. Gently he rested the door on the wall and walked into a corridor leading to storage room, offices and loading dock.

Finding the path for everyone, he went into the loading dock there are some of crates and boxes left either empty or with goods that have been abandon. The loading dock door was secure but before he would cut his way through Théo pressed himself to the door and listened. There appeared to be nothing on the alley way on the other side, only the sound of moving traffic in the distance he could hear but they did not need any surprises. So far so good.

The white blade of his saber pieced the wall and Théo set about creating the way out of this warehouse. Using the force Théo pulled the cut wall toward him and allowed it to lower to the floor without sound. Peering through the gap into the alley way the coast was clear and more importantly, there was yet another warehouse on the opposite side of the alley. Back to back warehouse ideal for what they require. Darting out and crossing the alley, Théo checked for movement of anyone and found none, he indicated for the others to come out and join him.

Although his force senses are very good, he could not penetrate the next warehouse entirely, so he would wait for Aramir to combine senses to determine if it would be safe to enter. They do not have time to take chances on probabilities.
[member="Aramir Eldarion"] | [member="Janina Jaxx"] | [member="Nate the Bounty Hunter"]

Roshki Belawiiks

We all have demons. I've just decided to feed mine
"....on the planet Tatooine, in the Mos Eisley spaceport."

I took the datapad from her skeptically, swiping through the pictures. Each one was of a hooded Kel Dor, nothing visible of his face except his face mask. "I dunno... I'm not paying you for a dead end or a misidentification."

"I even cross-referenced it with your own pictures," the Rodian said proudly. "Of course, without the full head..." She shrugged. "It's like trying to guess the puzzle from one piece, you know?"

"Yeah, I know." I handed the datapad back to her, but she grabbed it the wrong way and it fell, clattering to the ground. "Hey, quiet!" I hissed. The noise from the drop echoed around the large warehouse, and while what we were doing wasn't illegal... I still didn't want any unwelcome ears listening in. With Karr's extensive career, there was no doubt he made some enemies.

"Sorry, sorry!" The Rodian hastily picked it up and tucked it away.

I scanned the area around us for any newcomers, stretching out with the Force even as I relied on my montrals. Nobody seemed to have arrived, so I looked back at the alien. "It's fine. Mos Eisley, you said?"

"Yep, as of three days ago. He might be gone now, but I'm sure someone would have remembered him." She clasped her hands together then, giving me an expectant look. "So...those credits?"

I grimaced. "Fifty credits, you said?" She nodded. I grimaced again, though this time for another reason.

Waving my hand in a sweeping motion in front of me, as if I was merely using it for emphasis, I applied some Force pressure to my words. "I've already paid you the credits." Casting an eye over her utility belt, I added, "They're in the pouch on your belt."

A slightly confused look crossed her face, but her expression quickly blanked. "You've already paid me, right. They're here in my pouch. Sorry about that."

"No problem." I paused for a moment, then continued on in my persuasive manner. "Why don't you go have a drink?"

"I...think I'm gonna go have a drink now. Good luck finding your Jedi Master." The Rodian sauntered away, but it wasn't until she was out of sight before I allowed myself to breathe. Collapsing to the ground, I pulled Maxi into a side hug. A small twinge of guilt at swindling the Rodian passed through my mind, but I ignored it. Now that I was out of the Order, I didn't have to worry about sticking to their moral code. Besides, if I'd paid all of the informants who had barely two bits of info to give me, I'd have been broke by now.

"You deserve a treat, big boy," I told him in a cooing voice. You were very well behaved, yes you were. My little Maximillius." He let out a short "yawp", flopping onto his back. Laughing quietly, I gave him the required belly rub. "You know, I might finally be on the right track. We might finally get Double Kay back!" My voice had risen, causing another round of echoes to bounce around the warehouse. I quieted down immediately.

Besides, it was too early to celebrate anyway.

[member="Théodred Heavenshield"] [member="Aramir Eldarion"] [member="Janina Jaxx"] [member="Nate the Bounty Hunter"]

She nodded, and quickly reached out to catch the mans arm to prop him up. Wrapping his arm around her neck and over her shoulder she placed her arm around his lower back area and placed her left hand on his chest. She looked over to [member="Aramir Eldarion"] to silently signal she was ready.

Though her attention quickly turned to [member="Théodred Heavenshield"] who had used his Jedi weapon to pierce the walls for them to have passage. First time she'd seen one of those things was on Tatooine when a Jedi Knight saved her family from raiders...if that hadn't happened she might not even be at this point. For all that had transpired, she wasn't quite sure if that was a good or bad thing.

Moving in tandem with Aramir, she tried her best to help him even out the weight but she wasn't sure she was doing anything at all. She followed the path laid out by Theo, and for the moment she thought this would work fine.

She peered out, and saw moving traffic, and then stepped forward only to stop. Breathing a little heavily, she spoke,

"What is it?"

[member="Roshki Belawiiks"] | [member="Nate the Bounty Hunter"]

As Theo was cutting the door open for us, I had looked both ways much like he did before as we walked. Janina was helping me lift the man over as his soft grunting was right in my ear. I could tell that I was carrying most of the weight. Likely because I was a more stronger individual, and because I didn't want to bog down Janina. As we came to the next warehouse, Theo stopped and looked at me, Much like he did with expanding his force to sense the area, I did as well. I could feel him do this much, and I followed suit.

I could only sense one person. (Enter stage right [member="Roshki Belawiiks"]) I could tell they had the force, lighter end of the spectrum. I looked at him, and nodded my head, only by saying some words very silently.

"One person, go, but carefully."

The next warehouse would have to be entered in quitely. Not just bashing in, or the person could turn on us. Instead, I decided to do something. Motioning for Theo to come over, I slipped out from under the man's weight, and handed it to the young man.

"Give me one moment."

Looking around up, where as I couldn't earlier, I looked to see a few windows. Using the force, I opened them with telekinesis. The jump was pretty high, but not too bad. Moving to be under the window, I then crouched down for a moment to gather my strength, and then bound up with the aid of the force. After jumping up, I grabbed a hold of the windowsill, and pushed my feet through first, and came to be standing on some rafters.

Holding the lightsaber in my hand, not activated, I dropped down. Silently using my skills in stealth to soften the drop, as well as keep myself from being heard, I went to turn around, and unlocked the door using the force once more. Damn was TK getting to be very useful as a skill.

Walking forward, I then activated my blue lightsaber. Letting the blade be leveled with the togruta who had some kind of pet with her?

"Don't move, I don't really feel like hurting a young girl like yourself."

I may be kind to these people, and I may be kind to others, but with the current situation on the run, I was not afraid to hurt someone should I have to. I just hoped that this person really did not feel like getting into a fight with me.

[member="Janina Jaxx"], [member="Théodred Heavenshield"],

Roshki Belawiiks

We all have demons. I've just decided to feed mine
[member="Aramir Eldarion"] [member="Janina Jaxx"] [member="Théodred Heavenshield"] [member="Nate the Bounty Hunter"]

(Okay, ordinarily I like to wait until everyone has replied before I put my own post up, but right now I'm not sure when my next free moment will be, so here you go)

I whirled around, my saberstaff instinctively coming to life in my hands in response to the other's own weapon. Stepping in front of Maxi (who let out a combination of a surprised grunt and an unwelcoming growl), I crouched down protectively and eyed the newcomer.

My lips pressed together for a moment as my magenta blades hummed loudly behind me. I should've heard or sensed him, I snarled to myself. Next time don't let your guard down, ever! 'Specially not here!

He could also be more talented than you are, another part whispered. Sure, you focus on stealth too, but you aren't exactly the Master of sensing stuff.

True. Very, very true.

Forcing myself away from the conversation (I'd noticed I had a lot of internal dialogue with myself lately - sign number one of a crazy person, I guess) I resumed examining Mr. Scruffy Face. The blue blade signified a Jedi...usually. Gods knew there were also a lot of roguish folks running around (Like you. Nuh uh. Yeah huh. Shut up.), but this fella was also....not completely lightsided, like the prissy pants Jedi, but not dark and wicked.

And, oddly enough, Grey was not around to bug me like she normally was. Which (hopefully) meant there was no danger yet. Curiouser and curiouser.

That, or, y'know, the danger was too hidden for my brain to pick up on.

Once my analysis was completed, his words sunk in. "Hey!" I exclaimed, straightening up indignantly. "I ain't no stinkin' young girl, Scruffy Face!" Saberstaff still lit, I placed my free hand on my hip and scowled. "I'll have you know, I'm pretty sure you wouldn't be able to touch me, either." Maxi let out another soft snarl, and I shushed him.

"Is it just you here strolling around, or are there others? And what in the Grandmaster's knicker-knockers are you doing here, anyway?"

There was something in the baring of this man Aramir that was familiar to Théo. He had not met the man until this day, but Théo could not shake off the feeling, yes the man is strong in the force, that much apparent not that he was telegraphing it so much, but it was more his physical presence. As Théo moved to take the injured man in his stead, he looked over Aramir's features, his face. No recognition there, but there is a notable similarity to his kin, it is not unheard of for Valkyri to venture off world, he had met some already but very unlikely but he could not help the feeling this might, might be the case. But there is no time for speculation let alone questions.

"Lets move this man to the wall, we must keep out of sight as much as possible, a patrol could come pass us at any moment", Théo whispered to Janina as he began to do just that. Taking the dead weight of the man as easy for Théo as it had been for Aramir, Valkyri strength unique in a sense, or rather not many have the ability to be able to carry such weight and although still young of body, Théo possess his father's strength and that of his forebears.

With the threat of being spotted, Théo decided to work on the door, he let go of the injured man helping him to the ground so Janina would not have to take the weight of him alone. As Aramir found his way inside to discover who was there, Théo went to the door and placed his hand on it using the force to find the internal latch. Although the warehouse is old, it is still functional and the control panel possess power to lock and keep it that way. He is no slicer so his saber plunged into it, fusing and severing connections, which caused a click. The doors did not open however, but inspecting the seam between the two parts, he could feel the that the lock had released.

The force pulled to his arms, and through his hands and with this use Théo was able to part the doors little by little with telekinesis until open enough for them to move through. Quickly aiding Janina to get the man to his feet, they would enter before the man's family would follow behind them. "He is talking to someone", soft words spoke, as they moved toward them but remained out of sight. Once more Théo indicated to Janina to put the man down as he might be needed to confront whoever it was in their way.

[member="Janina Jaxx"] | [member="Aramir Eldarion"] | [member="Roshki Belawiiks"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom