Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Man's Land [PM to Join]

63d2a649-76ba-4409-9f08-6c6ac0e058b0_zpswmab3vmy.jpg

Nar Shaddaa

No Man's Land is a story arc that takes place on Nar Shadda after the fall of power of the Techno Union and Hutt Cartell. The planets and territory they once occupied is now under dispute by lesser factions, gangs, criminals, etc. Caught in the crossfire are millions of refugees fleeing the core worlds due to the One Sith and Galactic Republic War. Without any order, much of Nar Shaddaa' Undercity has been declared 'No Man's Land' as the helpless fight to stay, and criminal underworld carve up the city.

-----------------------------------

In her hands she held innocence; she gripped on for dear life to this small hand that fit perfectly between her own. Her lips rested on her thumbs, and for a moment she had ceased crying.

"We did all we could...I'm sorry."

She sat still for moment. Her eyes were swollen from tears; they served as dams that were on preventing the inevitable. Her heart broke and she did what any mother would...she reached out and latched on to her infant son.

The dam broke; she poured her heart out. The moment she shouted she woke up...

From her sleep she jolted up from her position, grabbing her chest as her breath left her. Her forehead glistened in the faint light through the cracks in the wall. Tired, worn, she scooted up against the wall when she heard blaster rounds going off in the distance.

Sitting there still, she had a faint expression and laid her head back against the wall.

This would be a long night, just like the others since.
------------------------------------------------------

Next Day
Port

She squeezed and maneuvered her body through a large crowd of people. This was one of the very few days that they were giving out visas...She sold her previous one in order to pay for the treatment of her son who had succumb to illness contracted from living in the slums of the Refugee Sector.

All these people, which seemed like everyone, faced deportation. They all fled from the Core; from the war. The massive overcrowding was ground unstable by the moment. Disease, crime, and worst were breeding amongst them all. She had been through this before, and she knew only a select few would be receiving something if anything, the rest would be given the warning.

She finally managed to find herself in the center of the massive crowd, people pushing to get to the front. The Portmasters could care less, as much of a help they could've been, they made money off both sides. The refugees would gather what money they could to purchase visas, and criminal would round up those who were left, sometimes even paying to take a certain number of people off their hands.

"We're out of visas for the day. Follow up with us. Be wary of your number of days left."

Though she expected not to get anything, but this became routine. She was just taking day by day, hoping that it'll fix itself.

[member="Aramir Eldarion"]

He pushed the unconscious goon off of him and gave the other one a quick left hook to do the same. He gave a sighs and cracked his neck as he stepped over the three groaning bodies on the floor and stepped outside int a large crowd.

"Third bar fight that I've been pulled into this week.... damn, why is this place spiraling out of control?"

A drunk woman fell right on-top of him as he said those words, and he nearly dropped the poor woman. He pulled her up and she gave a slight hiccup and winked at him.

"Oh my.... aren't you a cute one!"

she smiled and went to go give him a light peck on the cheek, but he stood her back upright before she could, and she pouted. He gave a small 'sorry hun' and kept walking with the crowd. As a thief ran past him, he reached out and grabbed his collar.

"Uh-uh friend, that belongs to that little boy you just stole from, so give it back"

The goonie hissed and tried to shove a shiv in between his ribs, but he missed and was promptly pushed up against the wall of the nearest building, a small warehouse. A young boy came running over crying, begging for his last scrap of food. The gooine tried to squirm away, but he grabbed his hand and tore the ration out of it and gave it back to the little boy.

"Here you go buddy, now run along i have to kick some sense into this fool huh?"

After the boy ran back home, some more gooines began attacking him,and the original thief gave him a kick in the head and he blacked out

[member="Janina Jaxx"]

The slums of Nar Shaddaa are not where any man would want to be. The streets were filled with crime that even the TU could not hold. Their grip upon the planets were failing. Their tactics of trying to expand did nothing. It only prolonged the inevitable. Their faction fell to the ground like a bag of hammers once the rope snapped. Now I could see what everyone was hiding. Refugees, slaves, and even "entertainers" that needed money to get off of this world. I was fine. I moved and lived on the idea of my own ship. There was no reason for me to try and be stuck on a planet.

However, for those less fortunate, they would be having a hard time. I looked as two children ran past me with one carrying a toy blaster. Clearly by the orange tip that covered the barrel, and a toy lightsaber. A rather plastic version of the weapon iconic to any force user. I smiled as they ran towards one place in particular. Almost as though more of these children were playing. At first I gave just a glance and just walked away. The crowd ahead of me trying their best to get some sort of visa to get off of this planet.

As soon as the people were breaking up, I could see a small squad of four men start running into the group. They were the local "police" if you would call them that, and their job was to get rid of the people who were not considered susceptible for this place. Either by killing them, or importing them, I had no clue, but I knew, that some kind of family was going to be broken apart in a few moments. Walking after the people, I kind of wanted to see how this would play out.

[member="Nate_the_BountyHunter"], [member="Janina Jaxx"],

She ran her right hand over her head and through her hair, forcing it to the back then she heard a scream; a screech that could only be a cry for help. She turned her body, and saw a crowd gathering. She pushed her way through only to find a small family pleading with the local police. This man attempted to protect his family...

"Please...we have no where else to go...we have a newborn. I--"

"Your time is up. Lets go!"

These three men crowded this very small family, one gripped his weapon as he attempted to convince the man to go quietly. The second came around and gripped the woman by her shoulder, tearing her away. As any man would react, this refugee attempted to protect all he had left, all he cared for. He reached out and pushed the officer who gripped his wife.

However he was shot in the back, as he fell to one knee the world around him flung into chaos. The crowd gathered panicked in fear, scattering in multiple directions. The second guard pushed the wife down to the ground as she held her baby, and proceeding to gun the man down. Janina got caught in the frenzy, and was knocked down, and stepped on and over multiple times.

Pushing herself up slowly, she noticed the the third officer with them attempting to gun down the woman and her baby. She gathered what strength she could and pushed herself from the ground. With a stride of a few steps she closed the distance and pushed up his gun, simultaneously saving the fearful family at the same time. However as much as she wanted to help, her minimal strength wasn't sufficient enough to compete with his. Within seconds the officer recovered and smacked Her across the face, forcing her to hit the ground.

[member="Aramir Eldarion"] | [member="Nate_the_BountyHunter"]

One month on this planet is one month too long, since the departure of the Union and Hutts, Nar Shaddaa had descended into chaos. Not that Théo knew what it was like before this, he could only go on what the locals would tell him, after all working in a bar and listening to tales of woe he had gathered a lot about this place from all the stories told to the bottom of a glass. He had a few hours off before his next shift started, and he decided his room at the back of the bar was to quiet and lonely a place for his frame of mind today.

Stepping out into the streets is taking ones life in ones hands, people will kill for a pair of shoes, but his room was not much better to keep safe in. Many times he had come home to find it turned over and his stuff taken. It is why he wears his lightsaber at all times, he does not care if a pair of trousers goes missing but never his saber. He leaned not to hide things in walls or under floor boards, that was the first place the thieves would look, it save trouble just to leave everything out in the open. Most of the time they would not take it, thinking it was not valuable to hide.

With hands shoved deep into his pockets of his jacket, his head lowered and eyes on the ground so to not draw attention to himself, Théo walked the streets to find food, well, something edible by Nar Shaddaa standards. With the crime lords gone and the Union, there is little authority on the streets, whether good or bad. He turned the corner leading into a street to take him to his destination, only to meet with a wall of people running toward him. Just in time did he push himself to the wall to let them pass before he would be trampled underfoot. The sound of blaster fire echoed through the crowd which only increased their purpose to run, however, events like these are no surprise, and it usually is someone innocent in the firing line. As the people pushed passed him Théo inched along the wall toward the incident to find out what was going on.
[member="Janina Jaxx"] | [member="Aramir Eldarion"] | [member="Nate_the_BountyHunter"]

I watched from the sidelines as the troops were grabbing someone to be deported or "taken care of." I had turned around and started to walk away at first, but then I heard of a man screaming about his infant child. I stopped. Closed my eyes and counted to five. I couldn't intervene. I could get in trouble, and would expose myself. I had to just let it happen. I couldn't do this. My stomach hurt from trying to force myself not to turn around and stop this. However, I heard blaster fire. The screaming made me break.

Spinning around, I grabbed my lightsaber and rushed forward. Leaving it off for now, I ran towards the group. I even saw a younger lady try to stop them, but was slapped aside. That pissed me off. As one of the men were checking the pulse of the man, I lunged up on him, and grabbed him from behind. Wrapping my arm around his neck, and squeezing with all I had. Only before jacking him to my left and keeping a hold of the chin of the helmet. Whn he would be slung out, his neck cracked, and he fell to the ground like a sack of rocks. I activated my blue lightsaber. The weapon clearly used by Jedi, and Force users, The blaster fire was now directed at me instead of the family, and the woman who had decided to help.

Using a force push to send the other two flying past the woman, I then grabbed the man, and lifted him over my shoulder in a fireman's carry. I then almost yelled at the woman on the ground who had decided to help.

"Grab the kid and the mother! We need to get out of here!"

[member="Théo Vhalorious"], [member="Janina Jaxx"], [member="Nate_the_BountyHunter"],

He woke to the sound of blaster-fire, and a lot of screaming. He blinked and realized his mask was taken and that he was gagged, which just made him even more mad. Just to make things better one of the criminals had his saber-staff, and looked to impale a innocent man through the chest. That was the tipping point for him, like a dam, all of the pent up anger, sadness, and depression exploded out of him. Anything that wasn't tied down began to levitate including the dozen criminals. The wires around his wrists melted and he stood up. The levitating criminals all gagged and started to claw at their throats as the life was strangled out of them. He picked up his mask and clenches his fist, and a resounding crack rang out as all the floating criminal's neck snapped.

"S-stay back! I'll kill him I swear I will do it if you take one more step!"

The criminal used the innocent man as a shield, but he pushed him away and ran for the door but his feet were pulled out from underneath him and he fell to the floor. As he struggled to get back up, the light-saber spun out of his hand.

"Going somewhere?"

His voice was low and sinister as the light-saber landed back in it's rightful owners hands.The criminals eyes widened as the light saber changed colors as it touched his palm. The criminal frantically tried to climb out the window but a floating box of death-sticks exploded in his face. He opened his eyes and saw the innocent man behind him, and he picked up a glass shard, and drove it into the mans neck. The man made a gurgling sound as he hit the floor. The criminal smirked and then remembered the man with the light saber, who was now glowing and everything around him started to melt.

"You will pay for that,"

The criminal ran at the man, and tried to steal his light saber to kill him, but as he touched him, a supernova erupted, and the entire building exploded with a defying Boom, and a mushroom cloud rose into the sky, leaving nothing but the Masked man standing there like nothing happened.

[member="Aramir Eldarion"] [member="Théo Vhalorious"] [member="Janina Jaxx"]

He began walking to towards the sounds of blaster fire, and it was like walking through the wind with a parachute. Frightened civilians ran the opposite direction, showing that the situation was bad. He saw a woman laying on the ground, a man with a blue light saber yelling at her, and a man aiming a blaster at a woman cowering over her new-born. That's where he lost it again. He used the force to amplify his speed and he cleared the 8 foot gap between him and the man in two seconds. The officer barely had time to blink before he was upon him. His anger again got the better of him as he grabbed the officers hand and squeezed with all his power, and then some. The officers screamed as all the bones in his hand were shattered but was cut off as he was flipped head-over-heels and onto a nearby land-speeder, and then picked up and was thrown through a window. With his anger still boiling out off him he scanned his surroundings and saw three more officers come running out form a alley way and right at him. They all had blaster rifles in their hands and started firing at him and the two women behind him, one severely injured the other holding his child. He focused on their barrage of blaster bolts and deflected them back at the officers. they all yelped and ducked, but he again used all of his anger and channeled the force into their blaster rifles plasma-batteries. In two seconds their rifles exploded, sending shrapnel everywhere, one long piece of hot metal flew right into his thigh, protruding out the other side.

"Bastards."

He turned around, despite his injury and looked at the two women. Without really thinking through his thoughts, he picked up the woman and her infant and had her jump on his back after she tied her infant to her back. He then bent down and picked up the other woman [member="Janina Jaxx"], (who's name he figured out after he probed her thoughts) and carried her in his arms as the local police sirens echoed throughout the square.

"Hey!"

He yelled for the man with the blue light-saber as he ran after him.

"I'm following you! I'v got the wife and her child and Janina... I can cover your flanks but we have to move quickly... m-my adrenaline wont last forever and I have a foot long piece of metal sticking out of my thigh!"

He activated his double sided light-saber and sliced a maintenance hatch connected to the pipes on the side of a house; spraying steam and the gas for the lights all over, covering their escape.

[member="Aramir Eldarion"], [member="Théo Vhalorious"]

It was bad enough that Nar Shaddaa was without law of any description, and that ones life would hang in the balance, but in events like these it only get worse. People that normally would behave with a more rational mind set, change and would enter into base creatures not caring for others or their well being. Some would go even further and allow their darkest of demons to surface, thinking that they have the right to take things from others. Sometimes it is a jacket, or credits gained with the point of a knife, other times it is a life but worst of all, they want to rip someone's soul away from them and let them walk in a shell of a body left behind. In most cases, it is the soul of a girl they want, taken with force physically permitting themselves upon her by force, a violation of her rights. But being pulled away into an alley was a young boy no older then himself, by a man holding a gun to his head. Théo sensed the man's intent, and followed .. he would not allow this to happen.

The man slammed the boy face to the wall and began to assault him, Théo, with rage in his heart ran toward them with the fuel of the force in his legs. The man, too occupied did not see him coming, and it was not until he was forcefully turned around by the shoulders, did he realise Théo was there. Théo did not give the man time to react, his arm raised, hand balled into a fist and with the strength of his Valkyri arm and the force, his punch hit his face, splitting open the skin to the bone and snapping his neck with the power of it. As soon as the young boy had been released, he took off without a word to Théo but that did not matter, in fact he hardly noticed. And for a moment, Théo stood looking down at the crumpled body on the ground, dead.

It was the first time he had killed anyone. And he felt .. nothing.

Théo had ended the 'life' of many Vinterbound, but they are not living creatures.

He opened and closed his fist time and again to remove the stiffness from the impact, and walked back into the street. By now the people that had been shot at by the so called authorities, where safe for now. Two men, had been on hand to see to that, and both connected to the force. One in particular strong, a master Théo suspected and he could see the saber by his side. The force signature he did not recognise nor that of the other, but he hesitated in going to them. But there was a child, needing help and so he pushed himself forward and went to assist them get them to safety. "Give me the child, I will follow you all".
[member="Janina Jaxx"] | [member="Aramir Eldarion"] | [member="Nate_the_BountyHunter"]

[member="Nate_the_BountyHunter"]

Her head jolted up when she realized she hadn't been struck by a blaster bolt. Now, all she could see was a man standing a few feet in front of her, picking up the injured man and holding him on his back. As shocked as she was, she couldn't help but wonder where he came from. She felt a very strong and intense presence that radiated from him, it nearly drew her in; this was similar to what she felt when she met Joshua back on Tatooine.

She nodded at his command, not being able to convince her body to do any other actions. She pushed herself up and ran over towards the battered woman. When more blaster rounds went off she ducked and tucked her head, reaching her arm across the split family. When she looked up she noticed there was another male. He physically reached out and allowed for her to hop on his back, with the infant attached to hers. When they took off, she looked back to see if [member="Aramir Eldarion"] was following behind.

What the hell had she gotten herself into now...

When the scurried off to the side she crossed paths with a younger male, [member="Théo Vhalorious"] intending to help them escape the chaos. She made her way to the front of the group and ran in the opposite direction following the path the slim alley way gave them. She saw an opening up ahead and when she emerged through the exit she slowed down her pace when the entered a silent, and dank ghetto. She stood to the side and waited for everyone else to exit as well.

I started to look around and make sure that the woman was going to be able to get up and help get these people out of plain view. However, I could see a man as he started to run up to us and aided the woman up, and even took the mother. The woman looked to be injured as well, so him picking them up was mighty helpful. As we began to run, I could hear sirens in the distance. Sure, the troops may have been killed, but that doesn't mean more were informed, or were notified by a civie. I was towards the back of the group as another man came to help carry the child. Glad he did. Since the woman who was slapped aside might not be able to run all that much, I didn't know her extent, but I could feel the strength of the man within the force. If need be, he could help fight off.

As the woman turned us around some corners and down an alley, I would let the other two men run through and stopped just in front of the door. Propping my foot on the door the woman was holding out, I motioned for her to go.

"Go, Need to stop them from following us. I'll catch up."

I then prceded to wait for the troops that were running after us. Patrols were active, and there surely was at least one or two of them around. As they started to come down the alley way, I clipped my ligthsaber to my belt. Turning it off, and charging the force within my hand. I could feel the vibrations in my hand as I held onto it for as long as I could. Letting the troops come as close as they could. One even firing a blaster into my shoulder. It hurt, but I fought through the pain and the initial impact as I released the force blast.

The result was an advanced form of a force push, only much wider, and much, MUCH stronger. Pushing every single one of the troops, ripping off a layer of brick from the buildings, and taking all of the scaffoldings, trash containers, and anything that wasn't bolted down with it. Sending everything out into the street. Turning around I carefully moved past the door, and then began to run after the group. Using the force, I felt for the signature of the man, and I could feel the faint one of the helpful woman near by.

"I am getting too old to be running from troops."

[member="Janina Jaxx"], [member="Théo Vhalorious"], [member="Nate the Bounty Hunter"],

He saw [member="Aramir Eldarion"] stop and nearly tear a building in half, and as he entered he went over to the nearest level surface; a small table and he used the force to push evreything off and into a small crate as he layed the woman and her infant child down.

"Are you and the child okay? any major injuries?"

He felt someone use his presence as a beacon, and tapped into Aramir's mind and spoke.
The child and woman appear to be okay... but I don't
know to what extend the man is injured....
He looked around the room for [member="Janina Jaxx"] and [member="Théo Vhalorious"]. As he found them he tapped into their minds.

Any major injuries? Are you both okay?

She moved over to the woman and child as they were being tended to, the infant would cry as the distraught mother tried to comfort her. She remembered such a scenario when Proc was murdered, all she could do was consume her baby in her own love; it's almost like they sense the pain their parents feel.

"Where's my husband? That man grabbed him--where is he?"

"He's right behind us" She spoke reassuring words, and reached out to comfort her. Janina turned around and looked towards the exit where they all emerged, and then turned back to face the woman, running her head through her hair. "They're fine...just some bumps and bruises. The baby is just a little frightened. They'll be alright." She said as she stood upright, and turned to face the others.

She heard a faint voice in the back of her mind, and when she turned around she noticed [member="Nate the Bounty Hunter"] looking at her, the voice sounded similar as well. He had a lightsaber, and could demonstrate skill in the force. She put two and two together and figured he was the source. "Were you just in my head?" she spoke out, her voice was stern. She felt...intruded upon; mostly due to her not completely trusting individuals who could command the Force.

Her mouth opened as she would start to speak, but she heard the voice of [member="Aramir Eldarion"] and she cut herself off. They made it, she was relieved in that sense. For the fact that she didn't lie to the woman...

[member="Théo Vhalorious"]

A small smile touched the corner of his lips as [member="Aramir Eldarion"] spoke, and he replied softly.

"Not bad..."

He then turned to [member="Janina Jaxx"].

"Yes, I was just in your head, and No; I didn't search though all your memories and stuff like that. Also I apologize, I did just kinda barge in...which most likely won't make you trust me more?"

He looked around and saw a chair and sat down and pulled out a few documents. One was his Imperial Peacekeeping Certificate (IPKC), the other was his Sector Permit, and then his Target Permit. He sighed and pulled out his ImageCaster as well.

"This is going to be a very long day."

There was no time for pause, or introductions that would come later, but for now the small group needed to get themselves and the group to safety. Taking hold of one of the kids, he followed the women down the narrow alleyway until they reached one of the back streets. She seemed to know her way around very well, and this part of town was not familiar to Théo.

"Okay so where to now?", Théo asked looking around the new location, it would not be long before more 'authorities' would come for them, they would not take too kindly to having some of their men beaten up and killed. They would not miss an opportunity for potential credits either through bribes or ransom. Especially if they found out who Théo actually was, not that he was special or anything, but his parents? Now that could be useful to bring in a bounty of credits.

[member="Aramir Eldarion"] | [member="Nate the Bounty Hunter"] | [member="Janina Jaxx"]

Running after the signature of the man, I could feel that someone, or something was prodding my mind. In an instant, My mind became closed off. Preventing any sort of communication to my head, and someone else. I was not going to allow someone into my head considering the situation at hand, and because I happen to be carrying a limp man over my shoulder. I had no clue if he was dead, or not, but if so, I am sure the family would want to have a proper burial of the man. I didn't even check the man's pulse, nor even tried to feel for him through the force. I was too scared to do so.

After getting to the top of the building, I could hear a woman say that someone was inside her head. And when it was reavealed that this bounty hunter esk figure was the source, I made sure to keep my mind off. As well, the younger man who had decided to help us seems a little shooken up, but if anyone else were trying to look at him, they would see he was fine. I had been around too long to know that when someone first kills a person, they instantly think about running.

I shook my head.

"No. Stay put. They will try and close off all near by escape routes and will hold the starports on lockdown. We are not leaving this planet any time soon. If anything, we need to lay low, gather our strength and come up with a way to get out of here."

I hadn't even sat the man down. Walking over to a corner, I used the force, and a few of the chairs flew to me, and aligned themselves against the wall. considering we were in a bad part of town, and no one was in this facility as far as we knew, I used the chairs to make a bed to lay the man down. Gently placing his rear on the seat, I then reached up and placed a hand on the back of his neck, and slowly bent my own body over the man to gently rest him.

"I am tired of running with a man over my shoulder, and he needs some kind of medical attention now. So if you don't mind son, Look for any kind of cloth, and get me some water."

I was not happy with the bounty hunter. He was sitting up and not giving a care in the world. If I wanted to, I could have fried his ass with lightning. However, I refuse to use that power because I didn't like it. I wanted to use something else. So, being the ass that I am.

CRACK

All four legs broke on the chair with Telekinesis. He would fall to the floor and I would give him a very cross look.

"Unless you feel like sitting there, get up and make sure the area is completely secure of anyone that could snitch on us."

Generally I was a nice guy. Don't get me wrong. But if he was willing to help save lives of people, you would think he would do his job correctly. I shook my head as i then looked at the woman who had helped earlier. Ushering her over with my hand, I was rather nice to her, seeing as how she was a lady, and she had attempted to help when I was too scared to do so. And honestly, I could tell in her eyes she had been through alot, and would be able to help me with this man the most.

"Can you help me take this man's jacket and shirt off. We need to see the extent of his wounds."

From what I could tell, his body was still warm. And his heartbeat was faint. A blaster shot to the back was lethal at close range. Hell, Even my shoulder was hurting like hell, but I fought through the pain like I always did. Not caring that the impact had probably caused a hairline fracture in my shoulder cup. However, I was protected from a special cloak I wore. Protecting me from the blaster shot, and most of the heat from the bolt of plasma. Taking a grip on the mans jacket, I tried to pull his arm through one of the sleeves as I would ignore all other responses from people.

If they wanted this man to live, then they would know better than to argue with me.

[member="Théo Vhalorious"], [member="Nate the Bounty Hunter"], [member="Janina Jaxx"],

He nodded his understand to the man and lead the child to the side encouraging the child to remain in place. There is a natural look of fear in the child's eyes, Théo felt bad, but there was not much anyone could do in this moment to soothe the soul. They had to sit for a moment, the master was right as movement would only draw attention to them, for no doubt they are now wanted, which only added to the ever present danger of the place.

When the man asked for Théo to find bandages and water, "Easier said then done", he replied but turned to look up both ends of the streets to see if they coast was clear. It was difficult to get water, for those that did not have the luxury of a tap, that was rationed too, let alone the availability of medical supplies, that was near non-existent. Yet where there is a will there is a way.

Théo pulled his hood back over his head, and decided the best path was toward the south of the city, and it lead away from the main area into the entertainment district. That area was nothing more then a pit of decadence and all manner of crime, it was where people had 'licence' to do whatever they desired, as long as they had the coin to pay. If not they were killed, pure and simple. So he went that way, hoping to find something to assist the wounds of the man.

Théo walked the streets of the red light area, and soon found his way into the back alley. Strangely it was safer there, the open street more dangerous simply because no one needed to hide in the shadows in order to find opportunity to mug or worse, because no one cared. He found the back door to one of the brothels, and found that the locked door easy enough to 'pick', with a wave of his hand the lock soon broke. There is no high tech latch, the owners of such places did not give any credence to providing security to their personel or premises, life is cheap and easy to replace if one of the girls or boys are murdered.

The working rooms are located upstairs but that was not is destination, on the ground floor the storage rooms are piled full of sheets and all manner of strange things for the pleasure of the flesh. And not a bottle of water to be found. He doubted the quality of the water would be good enough to drink let alone apply it to a wound, it would be just as likely to cause more problems to open flesh. So he grabbed a clean sheet, if one could call it that, and a two bottles of the local brew, a hooch that is all but 100% proof.

He closed the door behind him, and made his way back to the small group.
[member="Janina Jaxx"] | [member="Aramir Eldarion"] | [member="Nate the Bounty Hunter"]

She turned to the younger one of the group [member="Théo Vhalorious"], he was but a kid but...he had an aura about him that was up their with the other guy with the dark hair. Both of them drew you in...at least they drew her in. Possibly because she could sense the Force, but it was one of those things she didn't care too much about anymore, not after all that transpired...

Catching her attention was [member="Aramir Eldarion"] he called out to her for her aid. She caught his gaze for a moment, though not fully hearing what he said until after...possibly because she wasn't present but also because...she saw something behind his eyes. She could tell her caught her gaze as well...and she knew he read her. she negated it away, shook her head and looked down. She nodded and quickly moved over and crouched down next to him.

She proceeded to work on the other arm, she saw his vision going in and out. Slipping his wrist through she slowly began to pull on the jacket.

"Hey, you have a wife and baby waiting for you to pull through this...believe me they'll need you. We're here to help."

She spoke those words, drawing on what experience she had. She glanced at the woman and child the entire time she spoke. waiting a brief moment, she turned to around looking for the younger boy but he was gone. She turned to Aramir

"I think the young boy went to get some supplies...how serious do you think it is?"

She leaned over slightly and ripped the mans shirt...it was quicker.

[member="Nate the Bounty Hunter"]

Sliding the hand of this younger man out of the jacket, the lady moved around to the other side and did the same. We left the jacket there. It would provide padding onto his back or should he lay on it. Chairs were nice and all, but not quite the best surface to lay on. I just couldn't get the image out of my mind. The literal second we took to look at each other was enough for me to see so much about this woman. Yet she was mysterious in many ways. Why did she try to help the people if she would only get shoved out of the way and get hurt herself? She clearly wasn't wanting to play hero. I just don't know. I could hear her speak to the man about a child or something. It brought me back to this world as she ripped the man's shirt.

Moving my hand under the man's shoulder blade, and indicating for us to twist him over to his side, She spoke to me about the younger man. I shrugged my shoulders. Pursing my lips together as though I had lied and was caught red handed.

"Honestly, its just cleaning the wound and preventative measure. I am no healer. I do have a medical station aboard my freighter, but we have to get him there first. As for the boy, He needed air."

I looked around for a second,and then voiced what I felt.

"He seemed jumpy and needed something to do. And more people draw more attention."

Taking a portion of the man's now ripped shirt, I removed any sort of buildup so far on the wound. There was almost a crevice in his back. Luckily is missed his spine. However, I had to check for broken bones or anything. Closing my eyes, I whispered under my breath as I slowly pushed on the man's back. Feeling for any protrusions or missing parts in his back. Using a very unique form of telekinesis, I would very gently push on the area where his bones were supposed to be. Should I feel resistance, then it was there. Should I feel less resistance, then it wasn't. Bones were there except one portion. One of the ribs were out of alignment.

"Alright, Hold onto his shoulders for me. Let me know if he wakes up from this or if his face changes. Its going to hurt a lot for me to do this. And I don't want him to mess it up. I'll do it on three okay?"

Once I got confirmation from her, I breathed in and out. I could feel the pain from the woman behind me as she had to watch us operate on her husband. They looked new to the couple scene. Likely married less than a year or so. Either way, I felt bad for her. Looking to her, I nodded. Indicating it was going to be alright.

"Now, One...."

"Two...."

"Three."

Crack!

[member="Janina Jaxx"], [member="Théo Vhalorious"], [member="Nate the Bounty Hunter"]

He winced as [member="Aramir Eldarion"] cracked the poor mans rib back in place, he wasn't very squeamish, but that was disturbing... yet also necessary. Then all four legs on his chair broke and he felt the Force tighten around him, He was caught a little caught off guard but he regained his composer and looked at Aramir.

"Hey, I was making sure I had all the permits that will cover your ass from being thrown into prison, we did just kill almost half a dozen corrupt police officers, and they had a boss who now is probably pissed and searching all over for us."

He returned his stare and pulled his hood back up and his light-saber flung to his hand from under his cloak. He tapped the wall gently, and almost like sonar, he sent out the Force for anything in the immediate vicinity. After he was sure he opened the door and walked outside into the alleyway. He examined his surroundings and went to the left of the room and stood with his arms crossed in the shadows, watching any and everything that moved. A few times he saw Merc's run past, and they were for sure talking about their group, and they were wanted dead.

"Great,"

[member="Janina Jaxx"], [member="Théo Vhalorious"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom