Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Honor or Humanity [One Sith - Atrisia]

Objective: 2 Secure the Shipyards
Allies: One Sith
Enemies: everyone else
Squadron: http://starwarsrp.net/topic/30819-ki-sb-mki-aka-the-bomberdier/ x12
[3/20]

Thanith executed a Cobra turn letting one of the enemy fighters fly right past him sliding back in behind it pulling the trigger blowing it out of the sky. He watched Valkyrie 4 execute a pitchback. Only a split second before he saw Valkyrie 3 explode in a fire ball on the other side of him. Thanith softly cursed t himself.

"Valkyrie squadron evasive maneuvers evasive maneuvers." "Looks like we are on our own boys."

Thanith executed an Immelmann turn positioning to engage another fighter. He needed a miracle to get out of this one alive. This is why he hated fighters and yearned to be on the bridge of a Star Destroyer where he was less likely to be blown up by a lucky shot.

The radio sprang to life.

"Valkyrie 1, Valkyrie 6." "We have made it to the station." "We can force dock or we can flank." "Awaiting orders."

Thanith sighed knowing the mission was more important.

"6 secure the station."

The last thing he needed was to split the squadron when they were still so heavily out numbered but completing the mission was the priority and failure was not an option.

Objective: 3
Allies: OS [member="Nomkneer artzhul"]
Enemies: the Ensuing Debacle.
3/20
Animus never flinched at the accusations from the people as his permagrin was unshakeable from his position, technically his job was done, the Emperor had relayed the order, it was not his problem, it was He that would have to handle the pressure of the debacle not Animus. His security unprofessionally left his side but Animus was undaunted even at that, he was the symbol of the One Sith here, not the drawing on the Spear.

Animus patiently waited after [member="Lady Kay"] had spoken, he did not know her and was unfamiliar with her face however when she introduced herself, he knew exactly who she was, one thing about Animus that had to be noted is that he prided himself in being an informed fellow --most times-- and this time just so happened to be a moment where skimming through the Bounty Lists, came in very handy.

When you had a bounty on your head, it was a lot like being a Sith Politician, everyone knew who you were and everyone was gunning for your head in one way or another. Animus' smile and glee was a pure radiance as he directed it at the lady, surely she was beautiful and inspiring, if Animus' heart was not being ruled with an Iron Fist he might have even considered a flirtatious approach to the lady, however... he had business to attend to. As [member="Vrag"] would say. How Utterly Annoying.

Animus gave his back to the Emperor in a very deliberate way of putting him out of the picture and place himself in the podium with his fake look of concern washing over the people. "Please!! Ladies and gentlemen of Atrisia!" He held out his hands palms open over his head in a gesture of imploring silence, but his booming and commanding voice brought them to a halt. "It seems very clear to me that the reason why this Chaos is festering is simply because there is a lack of understanding of the situation" His words were always accompanied by a smile genuine and warm.

He walked past the lady and began pacing through the senators and people, his smile and confidence contagious as he began to speak while walking. "Surely you have all heard the Legends" Animus began his monologue, it was purely improvised but not lacking oomph and passion in a bit. "The Empire of Atrisia, the Yovshin Swordsmen of Legend. How can you not take pride in your culture and country?" Animus continued pacing, never breaking his eyes from the crowd, his purpose was sharp and his words were sharper.

"Take heart, that a deep admiration for all that Atrisia stands for and her Legends span all across the Galaxy especially!" He paused and looked back at the Lady, "To the sith". Animus walked back again through the people, touching some of them in the shoulder as he talked and looked deep into their eyes, no force powers were needed. "I understand some of you think it is the Old One Sith garrisons that are causing this trouble, this is simply untrue, false and a ploy that you!" Animus suddenly stopped, his smile gone replaced with a grimace as he pointed to everyone present. "Have fallen for" He got them to blame themselves... perfect.

"Tell me my dear people of Atrisia, do you think it is a coincidence that a person with one of the highest bounties in the Galaxy and enemy of the sith is present here today as all these things are going on?" He gestured to the Lady, almost feeling sorry of using her history against her... Almost. He continued undaunted. "I am here to lay all rumors and misunderstandings to rest" Animus paused, regaining his confident stature and gleaming smile. "You have simply been lied to.... The garrisons and troopers are not deserters of the Sith, they are soldiers of the Omega Protectorate and the Enemies of the Sith, as a Ploy to turn the thought of the Good people Atrisia against their allies and brothers of the Sith!" Animus' voice rose and his hand gestures implored the people looking at all of them with his palms stretched out and his face in a saddened grimace.

"It truly!... deeply pains me to see that the good and wise people of Atrisia have been so easily Duped!" He emphasized that last word, to bring out the Ire in the people... playing them as pawns was as easy as playing cards with miners, he needed to get them angry and then direct that anger somewhere productive, easy thing to do really, masses were so easy to manipulate once you knew how. "You looked shocked! surprised! well so am i!" Animus filled himself with righteous --fake-- anger filled with the Dark side, truly he did not fear hiding his force powers, instead he used them to his advantage, people would feed of it... be driven mad by it.

"You want proof? what more than my presence here to prove to you that the One Sith has nothing more than the interest and well being of Atrisia in mind!" Animus made one last dramatic pause before his game ending sentence. "We would not do anything without the consent of Your Beloved Emperor, we would not dare! go above and beyond the will of Atrisian people, this is why i am here!... to assure you of this.. to lay your fear to rest and to make you ask yourselves!! " He watched his handiwork finally come all together... all the pieces were falling into place, all eyes were on him "Who would gain the most from attacking your people?... surely not the sith!... who would attack Atrisia, Bastion of Legends! Inspiration for the entire Sith armies!?... search your hearts!!" he walked about, touching every member of the assembly, sharing a smile, kissing a babe child in the arms of a woman, hugging a crying teenage girl who apparently lost her father in a raid. "It's ok little one... we will protect you now... I promise" he whispered to her but he was sure many heard. He stood tall while he smiled as the girl handed him a delicate flower, her red cheeks swollen with tears had now become a joyous smile and drenched in the laugher of a child --Who said the Sith can't be Heroes?-- To this girl, Animus was one.

Inhaling deeply in its aroma, opening his eyes slowly as he did, eyes as two beams of Yellow fire, brimming with compassion, he had even managed a tear. "Search your hearts people of Atrisia, We have always been your brothers" Animus sniffed and wiped away his tear in an effort to add a bit of theatrics. "And while it may hurt that you mistrust us, we will always be... Your Brothers" Animus's posture was that of a King, he was confident the people of Atrisia had been won, but his did not Smile this time, instead an imploring gaze fell upon the senate members... it was the hook.. the line... and now.. The sinker.

Objective: Protect the senator
Allies: [member="Lady Kay"]
Enemies: OS, time, [member="Animus Malgus"]
post 2/20

Mantic sensed the darkness lowering itself over the assembly. This was wrong, so wrong. Mantic could sense the tiny beacon of light that [member="Lady Kay"] still eminated but the darkness in the location was overwhelming.
There was a demon spewing poison and fire over the senate of Jar'Kai Atrisia and they were steady succumbing to its power. One by one turning into motionlrss dead minds prepared to obey its new conquerer. Not by sword, but by willpower.

Too Mantic this was a lost cause.

He shifted his foot and leaned slightly forward.

"Senator, may I advice on swift closure please." he whispered offering her a comforting prescence in this otherwise hostile territory.

Objective: don't barf, kill some rebels
Allies: [member="Sage Bane"] [member="Darth Drethi"]
Enemies: npc rebels, TBD, thoughts of Sage in bed

Fingers came up to pinch the bridge of her nose in consternation as Sage denied her request. "Bu-," any huffs of protest quickly died on her lips. She would obey him with that subtle mental control he had so craftily implanted into her youthful mind.

Swallowing down the rising bile, she gave her master a sharp nod and followed on his heels. Butterflies still rampaged in her gut but the cold hilt of the lightsaber she clutched brought some clarity through her nerves. However, she imagined she could use her fists better than this thing.

Crouching low in the tall grass, she didn't hesitate to follow Sage's orders. Luckily for them both, certain Starchasers leaned more toward the dark side than light, so using her current feelings of fear and underlying teen anger came naturally. Too-blue eyes tore themselves away from his brown depths and that smile.

Why was he smiling???

Concentrate Kins.

Brow scrunched in thought and she focused her attentions on the base. "No...I don't think so. Unless they're hiding. But...there is someone else coming. Maybe two on our side?"

Head snapped in the direction Darth Drethi. Pools of blue remained intrigued. The 18-year old had only interacted with Sage since the concert. He kept her fairly hidden away. This would be her first exposure to other members of the One Sith.

And she wondered if this woman had as many One Sith banners and paraphernalia hanging up as Sage Bane.

Objective: Be a really big set of male genitals to the Sith and associated bounty hunters.
Enemies: Everyone in the thread that isn’t Coren Starchaser, most importantly the inbred bat [member="Vrag"]

The one really excellent thing that bounty hunters needed to understand was that you didn’t just FIND Coren Starchaser. You also just didn’t know he was hurling himself down to the surface of space Japan. No, you needed to do the leg work, or the writer would seriously deus ex machina himself out of the situation because it wasn’t worth his time to get taken that way. No, you found connections between Coren that made sense, not him being clear across the galaxy from anywhere you would think to find him in hopes that you’d be there.

Plus he had bigger fish to fry. Have you seen the inbreeding the Sith were doing?

It was almost like they were from Mississippi. Space Mississippi. Too bad Korriban wasn’t a jungle world.

And no radio chatter would be using Coren’s first name. Underground tactics were so much more intelligent than Rebel Alliance tactics.

But there were other things to focus on. Like sodomizing a winged Sith with a blaster and showing them a whole knew level of tricks with the Force. The man free-falling was watching his altitude. This was going to be tricky to survive this aspect of the fall. The fun thing about gravity and Coren’s armor? He had jump jets, whenhe noticed the first razorbug splash on his shields, and knew it was time to move, he jetted slightly, pushing himself parallel to his falling flight path.

Damn, needed a fighter.

What in the bloody hell are you?

As long as he kept moving he was fine, the soldier was starting to reach out, to get a sense and taste of what the world around him was doing. He could feel the other two teams flying to the surface, even if Horus fire team was getting chewed up. Lining up another shot, he tried another wave of Power Nine blaster shots.

Objective: Intercept the Asset.

Allies: [member="Lady Kay"] [member="Animus Malgus"]
Enemies: Filthy Jedi [member="Mantic Dorn"]
Now this was an interesting predicament. Darth Ferus, Shadow of the Dark Lord, found himself within a courtroom, watching the proceedings. He was dressed in a rather familiar set of Mercinary gear, but it did not look like him. For on his waist was none other than his old Templar holobelt, allowing him to look like anyone with a flick of a switch. He was in hiding for one simple reason.
A friend.
Blue eyes watched Lady Kay from his own corner of the room. As part of this disguise, Ferus had shrunk his presence down to absolutely nothing, ever in the effort of keeping his identity safe. He would wade through the crowd only when Animus was finished, going right for the Lady herself. A wide smile formed on the fake man's face, utterly unrecognizable by anyone.
But his voice was far more recognizable.
"Hello my dear Lady. I think you should listen to your Jedi friend and leave here. On top of this, I think it would be a perfect opportunity to discuss our business together, no?"

Allies: Animus Malgus
Enemies: [member="Lady Kay"] [member="Mantic Dorn"]

Nomkneer was listening as Animus gave his awe inspiring speech that not only touched the hearts of atrisia, but the heart of the kaleesh. He has never seen anyone with such a rich vocabulary and a mean sense for negotiations and politics. The speech that Animus gave truly earned the respect of Nomkneer Artzhul because many can hold a sword, but only a few can fight with words.

as Animus mentioned the bounty, Nomkneer whispered into Animus' ear as silent as an asassins strike, "How much is the bounty" and Animus replied back with equal silence, "millions" and a smile crossed on Nomkneers face as he thought of what to spend his part of the money.

As soon as Animus mentioned the bounty in his speech, stated at her and gestured at lady Kay, He did not remove his eyes off of her for he understood the signs. Nomkneer as he was glaring at her, he noticed that there was a young human male always too close to her. He suspected he was with her but he couldnt come to conclusions, but there surely was something suspicious and he wasn't gonna let her or him, out of here.

Nomkneer noticed someone else got close to her, a man who was unnoticed by Nomkneer through the entire meeting, which was strange because Nomkneer has a talent for memorizing everything thats happening and everyone that was there, in the senate were around 2 or 3 dozen people aside from the crowd, he wad well memorized the faces of all meeting members, and he was definitely not familiar withing the senate meeting. Suddenly Nomkneer had an idea and approached the head officer of the atrisian senate located at the only entrance and exit the meeting hall had designed.

Nomkneer whispered to Animus "please excuse me, i must inform of pests within the senate". As Nomkneer walked to the officer he ordered him, "By order of the one sith and your emperor, triple security i do not want anyone coming in or out,do you understand!". As Nomkneer spoke his orders with aggresion and authority, the officer, hearing it was orders of the emperor and the of one sith, he imediately took action and ordered the asitrian authority to cover all grounds within the senate, and to have every men around the halls of the room he was on guard, no one was getting out, everyone was accounted for and within a minute there was 3 rifles per every head.

(This was an interesting predicament indeed, if he helps his friend escape, he'd risk jeopardizing the already won positive image the people of atrisia had towards the One sith. On the other hand, if he did nothing, there were high odds of her becoming a prisoner of war, or worse, a bounty)

[member="Darth Ferus"]

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
Objective: 4
Allies: [member="Mantic Dorn"] [member="Darth Ferus"]
Enemies: One Sith

Kay watched the theatrical spectacle that [member="Animus Malgus"] provided for the court. He was a true politician and knew how to play an audience. And despite the inner conflict of the Senate members of this court, he managed to tug at their heart strings and win most of them over. It was by all accounts an amazing display, but it wasn't one that she had ever wished to copy. Some of what he had said should have made her angry, especially when he had made it personal. But she was too focused on how to turn the situation into her favour and keep her Force signature hidden.

She tilted her head towards Mantic as he spoke to her, nodding her head in agreement. She had planned on stepping away as peacefully as she had arrived, but had to wait for the correct opportunity. Now though was not the time as Animus was trying to make her the enemy of Atrisia.

Yet then a stranger approached. It took a few seconds for her to recognize his voice. Clever. And tricky. This situation might put him in danger as well as her and she never wanted that. Kay was of the sort to be responsible for her own actions and didn't believe it to be right for others to take the fall for her.

As Animus finished his speech, she unclasped her hands and slowly clapped in a slightly mocking way "He really likes to hear himself talk, doesn't he?" A few members of the Senate chuckled under their breaths. Kay cleared her throat a bit. "My friend here sure knows how to captivate an audience with his theatrical talents and half truths. Yes, I do have a bounty on my head, but please allow me to tell you why and by whom." She stood her ground while she looked around at them while she spoke. "The bounty was placed by the Hutt Cartel and for one reason only. I disrupt their slave trade. I have helped to free many families and reconnect them. I have saved them from the pirates that kidnap them and separate them, sell the children to men that beat them into submission. There are even members of the One Sith....brotherhood that have joined my crusade and have helped me. They have saved my life and helped me to save the lives of others."

She looked to Animus. "My friend here tries to paint me with a villainous brush, but I am not a threat to any of you here. Your disputes were happening long before I had arrived and if I was aware of them I would not have come unannounced. But where I have come for setting up a trade relationship to help both of our economies, my friend here has brought a whole army."

Kay now turned her attention to the Emperor. "Your Grace, this civil conflict can be resolved without violence or an invasion under the guise of protection. It is clear that some of your people are feeling as though their voices and concerns are not being heard. What they want is to be heard and have their problems solved. Would you not try to get to the bottom of their issues and see where compromises can be made? Why let an outside force help in killing your own subjects? How many will remain for you to rule? I know that it is not my place but I implore you have an open dialogue and look into other more peaceful options...."

It was then that Kay noticed the extra security being placed on the doorways. Oh no. "Your Grace, I do not wish to meddle in your affairs any further, for it is not my place to do so. If you could so kindly allow me to depart safely, I would greatly appreciate it."

Location senate
Objective protect [member="Lady Kay"]
Allies [member="Lady Kay"]
Enemies OS, time, [member="Darth Ferus"] [member="Animus Malgus"] [member="Nomkneer artzhul"]
Post 3/20

Even without his the force hiding him [member="Darth Ferus"] moved like a trained assassin being undetected up until the last moment. Mantic stood no chance to reveal a sith lord of this magnitude. But never the less as the man revealed homself to adress [member="Lady Kay"] mantic took a decisive step toward his objective.
Fear was such an easy tool to turn to in such a position and again Mantic had to muster his entire training to keep his emotions in check.

His hand traveled slightly upward and parts of his own entity was embracing the senator. He heard the siths words and registered the senators response but for the moment he did not draw ny conclussions.
What mattered was her safety.

NPC(s): Emperor of Atrisia, Senate of Atrisia.
Objective: Courte Intrigue!
Mentions: [member="Animus Malgus"], [member="Darth Ferus"], [member="Nomkneer artzhul"], [member="Mantic Dorn"] and [member="Lady Kay"]

The Emperor steps up next to the acolyte with the same impassive stare as always as if he had no intentions of interrupting the man in his monologue. One half bought into it like a kid at the carnival, the rest remained skeptical. While there was no denying the man had a way with words the underlying skepticism that this was all a ploy of the Omega Protectorate caused the court to groan and roll their eyes.

“The Omega Protectorate hasn’t made a sound since the Akala Crisis!” A man in the crowd in the crowd burst out in further outrage.

The guards pointed their guns at all the civilians, much as the mere bodyguard of the One Sith delegate had wanted. The Emperor however in his own authority issued the order to be reversed. He was still the Emperor, and he would not have his court held hostage under someone who held no power within his halls. Displeased eyes lingered at Nomkneer as a hand waved in the air to have the soldiers lower their weapons.

The part to keep the doors a bit extra secure seemed like a good idea though, and as such by the very least that order was to remain in play.

‘I am still the Emperor, I speak on my own behalf.’ A telepathic message planted itself on the bodyguard’s mind. ‘Do not abuse the power I have invested in your friend.’

Meanwhile, people around the outraged man nodded in agreement, but the nodding quickly stopped as Animus continued his rant. When the case came to a stop and the slow clapping of hands began the entire room set its attention on the unknown woman. Laughs emanated in a harmonic thrum as the lady opened with her joke.

Sith operating under the guise of protection, the Emperor finding alternative solutions.

Another displeased look was set on Lady Kay.

“I do not negotiate with bandits, my dear Lady Kay.” He said as his tone took a turn into more condescending territory. “They are deserters and thieves, rapists and murderers. The only mercy I am willing to show them is the mercy they show my actual constituents.”

Remaining steadfast standing in front of his throne the Emperor locked eyes from a distance with the woman.

“You say you do not wish to meddle with my affairs, yet you presume to speak to me how to run my own government.” His cold stare lingered as the words were allowed to slowly weigh down upon the foreign woman. “If this supposed bounty is as big as these men claim, what is stopping me from having you arrested right this instant and delivered to the One Sith?”

“To be frank, the idea strikes me as a very profitable course of action. What does the rest of the court think?” He let his gaze scour across the hall once more. “What should we do with this woman? Do we let her go, or do we let her rot?”

The entire hall turns into a mumbling, whispering, plotting pit of intrigue. All around you the different voices of the Atrisian court has begun deliberating on what to do with the foreigner and her bodyguard. This would be a good time for all parties involved to plead their case and make the court see reason.

Location senate
Allies [member="Lady Kay"]
Enemies OS, time, [member="Darth Ferus"] [member="Animus Malgus"] [member="Nomkneer artzhul"]
Post 4/20

The Emperor's words cut through Mantic like a knife through butter. His eerie feeling that this was all a ploy, a fixed match of sorts, was more and more appareant. The sly fingers of the shadows had already penetrated the mind of the Emperor and most likely most of the assembled.

He noticed the guards loyalty was still with the emperor although faltering and the exits were being locked more and more tight. There was no way to simply leave anylonger.

They all knew who [member="Lady Kay"] was and to top that she held a bounty for reasons unknown to Mantic. Regardless, there was no point hoding for the sake of the senator anymore.

Garhering courage Mantic played the only card he could think of at this dire moment.

He stepped forward, unveiling his cloak clearly displaying his jedi order robes and the signature saber hilt at his belt. Murmurs spread among the politicians. Most recognized the clothes for what they were. A lamb in a den of wolves? A beacon of hop? Regardless Mantic saw the wanted reaction and bowed to the emperor and his senators.

"You ask for a reason to let senator Kay leave? I got one word for your majesty and the honorable delegates of this senate, to consider."

"Peace."

Mantic took a deep breath. He was no match for the sith in the room. They could finish then and there. But he hoped that the darkness had not completely taken the congregation just yet. After all @animis malgus did preach peace. And killing a senator and a jedi knight was not going to help that cause. This was Mantics hope. That the crowd would demand to let them leave without harm for the sake of stability.

"Give senator Kay free passage off the planet and you prove that it is not conflict but peace you seek. After all, that is what the One Sith is offering you. It would be ill adviced to move both against their wish as well as threaten the Galactic Republic in a rash decission like this."

Mantic bowed deeple and stepped back ready to defend [member="Lady Kay"] should things blow up in their faces.

[member="Civilians"] [member="Darth Ferus"]

Kay-Larr

Allies: [member="Mantic Dorn"] [member="Darth Ferus"]
Enemies: One Sith, [member="Civilians"]

The Emperor, understandably,had a lot on his mind. So it came at no surprise that he would miss some of her words. She had said that she wished to not meddle in his affairs any further. But it was futile to point that out. His icy glare was enough to cause her a bit of worry. Not to mention his idea of turning her over to the One Sith. Did she have another bounty that she didn't know about? Or did the One Sith have a business partnership with the Hutt Cartel? All of this was unknown to her. In fact the entire situation was not exactly how she had figured that this little trade mission would go. The last thing that she wanted was to become a prisoner.

And then Mantic stepped forward, revealing himself to the entire court, including the Sith. His words seemed to include a veiled threat of a fight to which the young Jedi would surely lose given the odds against them.

Kay stepped forward, putting herself on equal footing with Mantic, her hands brought up a bit in a gesture to quiet down the murmers.

"Your Grace, Senators, what my protector means to say is that neither of us would wish for this to escalate into an intergalactic incident. I don't know what rumours that you may have heard, but the last that I was aware, my bounty wasn't set at such a level to give any real addition to your coffers. And I am not your enemy. I never have been. I don't wish to start conflicts but to end them peacefully. Your Grace, it seems that in this situation I have just been a victim of bad timing and for that, I apologize, as well as for anything that I might of said that could have offended you."

No doubt [member="Animus Malgus"] and [member="Nomkneer artzhul"] were enjoying this. Kay looked in their direction and then to [member="Darth Ferus"] . What would he do? There must be some reason that he was hiding his identity. She drew her attention back to the Emperor and the members of his Senate to see what other rebuttals she'll have to come up with.

Allies: [member="Lady Kay"] [member="Animus Malgus"] [member="Civilians"]
Enemies: Filthy Jedi Mantic Dorn
​Well that quickly escalated. Ferus watched on, a single brow raising on his face. Needless to say, he did not expect it to.. Well. Reveal a Jedi within the courtroom. Normally, the Sith Lord himself would put the boy down, but this was a far more.. Delicate operation for him. Lady Kay wasn't exactly the most well known friend of his after all. But, hey. He was a mercenary for the moment.
Stepping right up to the woman, he calmly placed a gloved hand on her shoulder, of course after everyone talked. His gaze would look over to the emperor, and he would offer a simple bow of his head. "If it pleases ya, this womans been someone ah've been huntin for a while now. Ah'd like ta collect on her bounty, if ya don't mind. I'll simply take the woman, and if ya want ya can talk to the Jedi. He's not really why ah'm here, y'know?"
It was a thick accent, but it was not only clear, but it seemed natural. He had taken to the role of a bounty hunter rather well.

Location senate
Allies Lady Kay
Post 5/20

The instance [member="Darth Ferus"] put his hand on [member="Lady Kay"] Mantic felt the evil touch himself. Having stretched out with the force to protect the senator he was prepared to remove as much harm done to her as possible. This was no attack but the powerful dark aura of a dark lord of the sith was still enough to cause nausea to Mantic through his connection with [member="Lady Kay"].

His hand moved forward, out of reflex to intercept [member="Darth Ferus"]. Weary of how bad things were lookng he was just as determined to perform his duty.

"Please remove your hand." he asked looking at [member="Darth Ferus"] - the devil in disguise. He had no idea what terrible powers this hruesome creature possesed but he knew that touch sometimes was necessary for more powerful influences..

"Senator, plead for swift departure. Now please." he then added to [member="Lady Kay"] - Mantic worked franticly to push all thoughts of his appareant soon to be dead situation. But this was the path he had been guided to perform, a role he was molded into. If there was no escape, maybe his death here could serve some cause in the future. The thought gave him some comfort as he awaited the outcome of this situation.

Objective: 3
Allies: The Silver Sword that is my Tounge
Enemies: Absolutely anything that could possibly go wrong.
4/20
Animus stood beside the Emperor at all times with a smile on his face, when the lady came out and became his opponent in the political stage Animus chuckled in Amusement. Politics was a game of Sabacc, you could not play alone, opposition was necessary, you don't need to win every pot and every senate member... just most of them, which Animus was indeed prepared to do.

Sabacc was intriguing game, Holo Cards would change every turn if the flicker landed on red, this was called the switch, the objective was to get closest to 23 with all your cards, but being that every Turn the cards value could change getting a perfect Sabacc, total of 23, was incredibly hard.
The best Sabacc players will tell you that the best of the best players are... those who can afford to lose. Every turn in Sabacc you needed to bet a certain amount to keep playing, or throw your cards in an effort to get a better hand but lose some of the pot you have. When you played first, like Animus did, you basically folded, you drew the players in, this could be a disadvantage because you gave them an opening to see your strategy however, if the opponent could not capitalize on you first fold or alternatively on what you put on the table first... You had the Game under your proverbial hands... This was a War Zone like any other... but much more complex.

"Ladies and Gentlemen... we are not bounty hunters... we have no interests in Arresting anyone" A lie of course, but Animus was not about to sacrifice this political meeting to collect on some Bounty by the Hutts, that was an Extra, if he could he would. Animus smiled at the sight of tripled security, his confidence was not abated and most importantly he still had more hands to play... Like any good Sabacc player.

"Tell me ladies and gentlemen, is Terrorism and Insurgency obvious?" Animus said with a still half smirk, Animus began walking towards the crowd of people using his voice to reach everyone in this Hall, his right hand to the side half cocked and his left hand behind his hips. "I am sure that you are Aware of the Recent terrorist Attacks on the very Capital of Coruscant" Animus stopped pacing to eye the crowd and gauge their reactions before continuing. "You say the Omega Protectorate has nothing to do with this, Tell me, How many Capital Ships have you commanded against their forces?" Animus asked sincerely, while he was removing his gallant Gold and white embroidered cloak, giving it to a Senator who he saw was not approving of him as a gesture of trust. Details made the man after all...

"I was one of the Many who stepped forward in defense of Coruscant, saw my brothers die by my side" Animus continued un clipping the buttons on his shirt. "The enemy will not give you a Name, they will not give you mercy... This i have seen first hand." Animus faced the crowd a beaming smile on his face that slowly and gradually turned into the grimace of a warrior.

Animus slowly removed his shirt letting his chest and back bare for all to see revealing his well toned physique covered with the Scars of many battles. Animus knew he could use Bacta on the injuries and Scars would fade, but his scars were badges he wore with Honor and Pride. "This is what i have earned defending the One Sith, and every Brother in the Order is ready to do the same..." Some people looked away, some of the Scars were gruesome, one particular one left by Darth Pyrrhus over his heart was Big and Looked especially Nasty.

"Do not gaze your eyes away... LOOK!!" Animus boomed his voice into a shattering Boom that shook the very hall. "The Price of Freedom, is paid in blood!" Everyone in the assembly whispered before Animus took back his cloak slowly from the Senator who was holding it for him. "Thank you Mr. Senator" Animus whispered with a smile and a wink directed to him. "Tell your senators and representatives to take their shirts off and show you what THEY have done for Atrisia!!" Animus boomed now wearing his cloak with his chest open, his rock hard body dripping with the sweat of the meeting.

Animus was pacing between the crowd, shaking hands from civilians and senators alike that approved of him, you didn't have to win all tables in Sabacc to get the biggest pot... Just most of them, if Animus could win 6 out of 10 men... he won, it was over. Animus was not done however, Lady Kay could have made her way out silently by now, yet she had not so she was his enemy in this battlefield and he was going to destroy her and anyone near her, bounty hunter, Jedi, Sith.... Anyone... This was His courtroom now.

"My dear, Wise, Beautiful people of Atrisia... if up to me i would reinstate the Order of the Swordsman once again, I would bring Atrisia to it's Glory once and for all, the Name of your people will no longer be in Textbooks and Classrooms... But in the hearts and minds of Men who like me and my brothers, want nothing more than to be Heroes... for boys and Girls like her" Animus kneeled down to the little girl of the crowd, her eyes gazed imploringly at Animus and her Smile was a good sign to have, she kissed him in his cheek as he stood up holding her hand.

"Do you not deserve Heroes once again?" He looked imploringly not only at the Senate, but at the Emperor and the people of Atrisia who flanked him at both sides. "A heroic thing indeed my emperor is to have Enemies of the One Sith Arrested, but i insist they Face Trial and are given a fair chance to prove their innocence to the people of Atrisia" Animus said nodding to the Guardsmen, "Unlikely as that may be, Justice must be Justice, even if we know the outcome beforehand. "

Animus walked holding the girls hand, she walking behind him at all times, she looked so real, so perfect, so detailed.... no one would know she was an Illusion, a Mirage, a trick Animus knew from the wonderful teaching of [member="Sage Bane"]. Shooting lightning bolts from his hands, executing expert maneuvers of lightsaber styles were useless here... but the Illusion of a young girl who lost her father in war.... was Priceless.

"Have the Lady and her friends tried on charges of Treason against the People of Atrisia and the One Sith" Animus said gesturing to the little girl to leave... and dissipate hidden in the crowd when no one noticed. "Your brothers... as we have always been will not abandon you." He spoke these last words in Atrisian.

One Particular senator rushed over to shake his hand after he was done, he met his Handshake as the pictures and holo cams were recording before giving him a pat on the shoulder and gripping him to stay.
"It seems some of your Great and Wise representatives have Taken the Initiative!" Animus knew this was the perfect moment to rally the crowd. "What about the Rest of you!? Will you see Atrisia Return to Glory Once More!!?"

He awaited the Thunder of the crowd, as he boomed his words and the Known Senator raised his fist next to him, a gesture of brotherhood as old as Time itself.

[member="Darth Ferus"] [member="Lady Kay"] [member="Mantic Dorn"] [member="Nomkneer artzhul"]

Objective: Stabby Mcstabstab
Allies: One Sith
Enemies: Anyone not One Sith
[2]

Nerius dropped swiftly, pushed harder by the pressure exerted from the explosion of his star ship. Angling himself to as little mass as possible, he shot like a rocket from a cannon. Arms at his side, he continued further to the East, his gaze taking in a lot.

Soon enough he spotted a small pond; one large enough for a landing.

As he neared the watery surface, Nerius straightened out, and drew his head then limbs within the protection of his armor. It was dark enough to not be aware before hitting the water, but it was either this or risk severe damage. Forcing his body to relax, he was surprised as a massive splash shook his suit and limbs to the core.

Blood began to well up in his mouth but he ignored it.

Rapax

R
Allies: Animus Malgus OS [member="Darth Ferus"]
Enemies: Lady Kay Mantic Dorn
2/20
Naga watched the Jedi and the Senator he was protecting, He made him self ready to pounce at the slightest signal by the others. It was hard to keep him self from attacking the Jedi before him the urge to rip the jedi Limb from limb and feast on his remains tugged at him wanting him to move and attack. But Naga kept him self still he knew that if he did so he would jeopardize everything and foil Ferus's plans which would no doubt entail his death or exile and that was something he refused to go through. Even though he kept his saber near he made no move towards it and observed the events unfolding before him.

Kay-Larr

Allies: @Mantic Dorn @Darth Ferus
Enemies: One Sith, @Civilians

Going with Darth Ferus wasn't such a bad idea for he might give her safe passage out, while the others would not. And of course she would insist that her protector come along. She turned her head to Mantic and spoke quietly to him. "I am trying to do just that....Please be patient. We can't just turn and run." Kay nodded her head towards the extra security.

As [member="Animus Malgus"] started to move through the crowd and then proceed to strip, she folded her arms across her chest and looked away from him. Have everyone bare their chests so that they'd be half naked too? Oh please. This was all a ploy, another show of theatrics to win the men and women in the room. It didn't help that he was easy on the eyes either. Why couldn't he be an old man? It was obvious that he has had much more experience in the political arena than she did and if she hadn't spent most of her time rescuing slaves, she might have learned to be just as good. But her priorities had changed.

"Everyone wishes to have a hero, someone to look up to. There's no denying that. And for those heros to acknowledge us, makes us feel important and special. I think that my friend here is taking on that that role quite well. He should really be on stage performing for the masses, rather than performing here." Especially when lives are on the line, she thought. Like her own. "But he really shouldn't butter you all up with his flattery and kisses into doing whatever he wishes."

She sighed and shook her head a little. "He's twisting your minds, bending you to his will. Why should I be tried for treason? As I have stated, I am not your enemy. I have made no action against you, I have caused no harm. So his charges against me are all just made up as well as his 'love' for you. Just think about the overall picture. You are pawns in their game. We all are. You need to wake up and listen to reason before it's too late and you are all under their control. Your freedoms will be lost and your decisions will no longer be yours alone to make. "

Kay looked to them all, hanging onto a bit of hope that at least for her part, things will go her way and she, as well as Mantic, would be able to leave the planet safely. Right now that was her only goal, and there was no way that she was going to leave her protector behind. It would be foolish to make her way to the door without permission. So she wasn't even going to try it.

Rapax

R
Allies: One Sith, Civilians [member="Darth Ferus"]
Enemies: Mantic Dornhttp://starwarsrp.net/user/8668-mantic-dorn/ [member="Lady Kay"]

Naga heard her words but payed them no heed he has heard it all from many jedi and fools before that your all being manipulated and being puppets it was the way the galaxy worked the weak where puppeted by the strong.Until such time they where deemed unneeded and Kept his gaze on her and the jedi

Objective: 1, Kill Atrisian rebels
Allies: [member="Darth Drethi"] [member="Kinsey Starchaser"]
Enemies: Anyone who wants to play
3/20

"Good work, pateesa," praised Sage with an approving nod. Kinsey simply stared back at him with a shell-shocked expression. Sage was tempted to give her a reassuring squeeze of her hand or a gentle brush of his hand on her cheek. He wrestled with the feeling for a moment before deciding against it. Sith Acolytes were not to be spoiled like meek little Jedi Padawans. Instead, he turned towards the approaching figure of Darth Drethi, a vision of dark beauty tramping through the grass.

"Glad you've arrived Knight Drethi," he said. "Now we can begin the lesson. Come. Walk with me."

He ushered his students through a barely noticeable path in the woods. In a few minutes they emerged on top of an overgrown hill overlooking the rebel base. The Atrisian rebels went through their motions, oblivious to the nearby Sith up above them. He leveled his gaze at Kinsey and then Darth Drethi.

"I'm going to open up my mind to the both of you, and you'll come inside. I will then show you how to spin illusions, using ancient incantations, the hallmarks of Sith magic. We will weave them together as if we shared the same loom. Using only our voices and a series of gestures, we can tap into this powerful Sith sorcery and create terrifying images that will hopefully clear out the rebel base. Just be careful. Entering someone else's mind is never without risks to emotional stability and sanity.

He gave the two Force adepts an omimous smile.

"In other words, don't go looking for what's behind door number three."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom