Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Honor or Humanity [One Sith - Atrisia]

Allies: OS
Enemies: Political Squabble
Objective: 3

Ahh the Outrage! The squabble! The spur of the crowd and the tornado of raw emotions that thundered like the the titans of old... Yes, Animus Could respect these people. One the initial outrage and spurr had died down Animus shook his head again with a smile. "My emperor i did not mean Any insult or anything of the sort, I have no doubts you have your hearts in the right place and you do what best you can for you people..." Animus gazed upon the crowd imploringly and again back to the emperor. "But you are no God... Like the Queen of Naboo we all need Help, She could not deal with all the Structuring of the Farmlands by herself She never admitted she needed help!" Animus rose his voice again in pride and dignity.

Animus was in the position where now HE was the enemy of this court, it was necessary, he needed to strike down all dissidence and squabble one by one. He looked at one of the people who previously said he did now know about their Pride. "You say i do not know anything about your pride? About your People? As if i presume myself to be one of you i am not?" Animus scoffed, then Smiled. "Everyone in the Galaxy knows about Atrisia by dear friend... In Atrisia the Legend states that it is where the Initial forms of lightsaber combat were invented by the Yovshin swordsman" Animus ignited his lightsaber and twirled it around in a little display and turned it off immediately. "I am Aware that it is the Emperor himself that pays the Royal guards and that is amazing! Truly! yet it is evident that the Royals guards alone cannot deal with the current insurgency problem even if their hearts are in the right place which they are! You have asked for our help in... yet again... " Animus seemed exasperated but again it was all a ploy to use his emotions to sway the crowd, an easy thing to do, Body language was that of a second speech.

"I never have Slandered your name, or besmirched you with lies and deceit... " Animus shook his hand and stepped forward crossing his arms on his chest as an Act of defiance but then relented and held his arms wide. "I simply speak the truth i have seen in countless Planets where the Monarchy is having trouble..." he shook his head and smiled at the people. "You call us for help, we come as fast as we can." He directed his words and eyes to lock upon the emperor. "Yet you know it is the truth" Animus turned on his heel and pointed an accusing finger at the crowd. "And you know it to be the truth as well!" He walked with his cloak being bashed by the winds and scorn of the gust that blew it behind him as he yet again began to play at the crowd. "The Royalty cannot do this alone and you cannot expect them to. If we are here it is because something is wrong." Animus now backed away from the crowd and faced the Emperor.

"My emperor.... It was not my intention to ever, at any moment insult you or your people and it hurts me that you would think that i said anything with that purpose.. I was Born in Naboo My Liege.." His face turned into a concerned one. "All i wish is that you do not let Atrisia go down the same path that the Queen and the Royals of Naboo have... They thought they could do everything alone, they turned away outside help... and when they truly needed it... It was not there... The Crops died, Bandits pillaged the land and now...." Animus turned and gave his back to him to stand in the middle of the courtroom once again before spinning on his heel and facing the emperor and the crowds.

"I could not defend Naboo from it's own intended path to destruction... The Royals who never listened to the people did not listen to me either!" A lie of course... Animus had never been to Naboo after his initial departure. "If you want to Banish me and never see me return that is your right and i will not contest you... but if i am to stay... Do not let me watch Atrisia fall in the same wake Naboo did... My heart cannot bear to see that again."

Animus stood by, expecting the explosion that was surely to some, another marvelous explosion of emotion and outrage at the behest of Animus' words... Beautiful.

Objective: 2 Secure the Shipyards
Allies: One Sith
Enemies: everyone else
Squadron: http://starwarsrp.net/topic/30819-ki-sb-mki-aka-the-bomberdier/ x8
[5/20]

Thanith made his way towards the back of the docking bay. His comm unity chirped to life.

"1.........6 level two just outside of the control room.............medium resistance remaining."

Thanith took off in a dead run blaster in hand to the turbolift.

"6..................enroute."

He jammed the controls with an urgency to get to the rest of his men. He had already lost too many pilots as it was he had no desire to lose anymore men. The ride up to level two his free hand balling into a fist and opening over and over. As soon as the doors opened a blaster shot impacted above his head. Thanith ducked cursing out loud. While he may be a rock solid no fear type a guy in a cockpit the same didn't go for being on the ground getting shot at. The Academy survival training had not prepared him for this.

Thanith rolled ducking behind the corner of the wall at the hallway heading down towards the right the blaster in his left hand. He peaked around the corner seeing his guys up ahead.

"Friendly on your tail."

During a lull in the fire Thanith moved up a spot finding more cover.

[member="Sage Bane"] [member="Darth Drethi"]

She felt the mental tug from her master and the absolute immersion. That seaweed water feeling was there and she was drowning. Panic ripped through her body. She saw the edge of sanity and felt as if every metaphorical tide was trying to push her over the cliff. The black entrails, the spiders, and the feelings of horror from the rebels below pushed her closer to the edge, pushed her under with so much dark side energy she felt as though her lungs were physically burning.

Heart lurched up to those burning lungs. Like a puppet, she repeated the incantations, only half aware of her conscious state while the other half remained ripped and lost within the illusions they were weaving. Knees wobbled and she hit the forest floor. But she couldn't feel anything. She was torn between the terror of it all, what they were doing to the people below and that loyalty and adoration to Sage, to want to please him, to not fail, and to continue deeper into the embrace of the dark side like a fish hooked on a line.

Within her own mental drowning, she pushed one thought to the rebels. The natural desire was already there. For her own sanity as much as theirs and as much as winning this mission, she pushed one desire into their minds: run - run until your feet bleed.

RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN

She couldn't breath. She couldn't feel anything. Closed-eyes watered and her unconscious body tilted violently to hit the forest floor.

Objective: Intercept the Asset.
Allies: [member="Lady Kay"] [member="Animus Malgus"] [member="Civilians"]
Enemies: Filthy Jedi @Mantic Dorn
"That was a wise decision Lady. Lets get movin." Ferus hardly acknowledged the Jedi. It wasn't something that pleased him, but he wasn't going to deny it. No reason to have the Lady begin to doubt his morals, twisted as they may be. His hand was removed from his blaster as he turned to lead them on. Animus would have to deal with his own problem now. Without waiting for a guard to move or really anyone to react he would just take the Lady and the Jedi out, and begin leading them to his freighter ship.
"Naow, ah appreciate how willin ye were to come with me. So, ah won' ask ya to wear any cuffs or nuffin. Just, yeh gonna have ta walk in front of mahself. And yeh Jedi, a'll be needin ya lightsaber. Can' have ja wanderin a round with that. Sith might be gettin the wrong idea."

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
Objective: 4
Allies: [member="Mantic Dorn"] [member="Darth Ferus"]
Enemies: One Sith, [member="Civilians"]

Kay walked ahead as instructed, glancing to the Silver Tongue, also known as [member="Animus Malgus"] as she left the Senate floor. Good luck to him. He might very well need it. Maybe one day she'll speak with him outside of the political arena and find out where he had gotten such a skill from.

As Darth Ferus asked for Mantic's saber, she politely interjected. "What if I took it, sir? And put it in my satchel?" It was a simple request, but she figured that the odds of it happening were slim to nil. It tugged at her mind as to what the cost of this rescue would be. And there were other eyes watching them. Would they be followed?

Objective: Get on Bounty
Allies: [member="Omi Rin"] and anyone not getting in the way of his bounty
Enemies: [member="Coren Starchaser"] and anyone getting in the way of his bounty

Well, this was going nowhere fast. He was currently facing off against the now much smaller group of rebels. While he had taken out quite a few of them, three of them were still left. He had abandoned the One Sith solider body a little while ago. It had been so shot up it had started to have hole in it, almost letting shots reach Hamter. He was currently behind one rock, while his opponents were all hiding behind another rock nearby. He sized up the situation, and thought of a plan.

He grabbed his acid rifle, and used his jet pack to surprise the enemy by flying right above where he was. They didn't expect it, so when he quickly fired his rifle at them, it was too late for them. As he landed back on the ground, he heard the agonizing screams from his enemies behind their rock. Seemed they were grouped too closely together, and he had managed to hit all of them. He then put his rifle back, grabbed his pistols from their holsters and ran past the battlefield.

He kept following where the signal was coming from, and he finally saw it. There, only a short distance away, was his target. [member="Coren Starchaser"], the sly little devil. He had probably hoped to make a clean getaway, considering the fact it looked as if he was missing a hand. Well, the target just had to be alive, didn't say anything about being maimed. As Hamter watched his target, he finally thought it was time to make his approach. He walked towards [member="Coren Starchaser"] and said out loud "Hey, [member="Coren Starchaser"], your just the man I've been looking for."

[member="Coren Starchaser"]

That was the fun thing about being in a landing zone. Coren looked at the Underground who were around the area. He had made it to safety. The thing was, he wasn’t Coren Starchaser here. He was Horus Lead. And really, the only one on Horus team that was back. Sure, he was missing an arm, his whole damned hand, but he needed to get away from that Sith some how. And it was better to survive with a little bit of a loss than to lose it all. He was speaking to a medic to get him arm stabilized.

He wasn’t checking to make sure people were stalking him, because no one knew he was here. Hell, even Spark Finn didn’t know he was on this world, and she was his co-pilot. And well, more, but still, he came here as a spook. No name, no rank, no ship. He’d get down, he’d get out, and that was that. How anyone would be able to trace him here, that would be beyond him.

Sure, he was a Force user, but he was a crappy Force user, and not worth the chase. His armor was still mostly intact, the helmet was still on, scarred but on. He could see, he had his shields ready to go, and he was checking the ship. Sure, maybe he might’ve flinched a little when his name was called. But was he turning back? No.

Underground members knew better than to approach him. The result of the name being called out wouldn’t turn any heads. No one on this mission knew who he was, because no one needed to know. They just needed to know he’d get the job done. Couldn’t the medic just assist him into the ship now?

[member="Hamter Melson"]

I cruched bone under my boots. I shot my blades out and ran up next to [member="Hamter Melson"]. I stared at my target, my first target. "Hey man, we won't hurt ya, I mean, you are already missing an arm. Our employer wants you alive, and if you come, you can help us locate your girlfriend. What was her name again?... ohh forget it We've got good money commin' our way if you cooperate." I said calmly, digging my blades into the soil. Please.. this guy was weak in his state. This'd be easy.

Enemies: [member="Coren Starchaser"] and anyone getting in the way of his bounty

Well, seemed things would either get interesting, or things would go smoothly. He could tell that the man with the missing hand was him. He brought up his hacking database again. He said, "Well [member="Coren Starchaser"], I can tell it is you, even if you still have your helmet on. However, you are coming with us. Whether this has to involve killing your fellow soliders nearby, doesn't matter to me. But we will kill them, and you are in no state to resist us. Now, come along quietly, and if you make any move to run, you will find a blaster bolt hitting your leg faster then you could say the word 'escape'."

Hamter was actually really impressed with their employer. The sith hadn't left out any details when putting the bounty out on [member="Coren Starchaser"]. He had even given them the planet [member="Coren Starchaser"] was going to be on. How he got that information, he couldn't tell. Probably something to do with the Force, or something along those lines. But, whatever. The bounty would soon be theirs, because this guy wasn't going anywhere with two blasters pointed straight at him.

The landing zone was filled with armored soldiers, not representing the Underground out right, but definitely representing a private military contracting group that were looking to assist those who wanted to get away from the world that was falling to the Sith. The man missing a hand, he wasn’t going to respond to these people, but he needed to get this ship away. One thing he wasn’t going to do? Was get handwaved. He had spent and had years of practice of not being known as Coren, not being tracked by anyone but himself and those he wanted to know where he was. The fact that a Sith was finding him out and turning him over to bounty hunters? That was so not going to fly with this situation.

The soldiers knew to get the people aboard and Horus leader was still talking to the medic. He wasn’t going to bother with dealing with these bounty hunters. Calling his name? Ha, yeah, like that trick would work. And with Spark? Sure, he cared for her, but he would just have more reason to chase someone down. No, these bounty hunters weren’t going to get this bounty today. They were going to have to work harder. It wasn’t hand waving, but the writer had made a story that was one to make it so people needed to work to find Coren Starchaser if he wasn’t around the Frontiers Corps.

These people wouldn’t know him from Adam at this point.

Did they know what they were up against. Blasters didn’t concern him. He started making his way up the ramp to the ship, orders were to start the take off sequence and get what refugees they did have to safety.

Objective: Get out of here, oh, and protect [member="Lady Kay"]
Enemies: [member="Darth Ferus"]

Mantic thought a short moment on the rough looking bounty hunters suggestion and found that he had no reason not to trust him, especially since [member="Lady Kay"] trusted him. Reaching inside his robes for the hilt he only stopped as the senator suggested for her to carry it.

Did she not completely trust this man after all? It was strange, he could not really sense anything from either of these two. What was he missing?
Then he shook his head, there was no time for debates.

"No senator, we are supposedly this mans prisoners. If we are stopped things must appear realistic." he nodded trying to reassure [member="Lady Kay"] with a firendly smile as he held out his saber to [member="Darth Ferus"] - the greatest assassin of the sith Empire.

Hamter wasn't here to debate how he found [member="Coren Starchaser"]. He could bring that up with his employer. I mean, his employer could probably sense [member="Coren Starchaser"] with his Forcing sensing or whatever. But, either way, [member="Coren Starchaser"] was within their sight, and their was nothing he could do to stop it.

Then Hamter saw him trying to walk away, well he had warned the guy. But just before he fired he noticed he was walking onto a nearby ship. Well, dumb mistake on his part. Hamter spoke to [member="Omi Rin"], "Hey, just follow my lead, and don't do anything stupid yet." Hamter put his gun away and walked towards [member="Coren Starchaser"]. At least the soliders nearby put their guns back down after Hamter lowered and put away his own gun. But, Hamter walked right to the ship [member="Coren Starchaser"] was on, and it looked to be a simple ship with some refugees on it. Well, things were about to change now. Hamter and [member="Omi Rin"] boarded the ship, right as the procedure for take off was starting. They simply waited, and looked around the ship. Good, no soliders on board. This was just a simple transport ship. No need for soliders then.

Well, the ship took off, and Hamter and [member="Omi Rin"] approached the front of the ship towards the pilots. When they go there, Hamter said to [member="Omi Rin"] "Wait here for a moment, just watch my back. And whatever happens, don't let [member="Coren Starchaser"] escape or do something stupid." Hamter then approached the front and saw the single pilot flying the ship. He then proceeded to walk up behind him, and he shot the pilot in the back of the head. He then slid the pilot out of his seat and sat in the seat, and took command of the ship. He then proceeded to redirect the course of the ship, and instead directed them to start flying towards the drop off point where the bounty was to be collected.

Isamu Baelor

Protector of The Iron Realm
Objective 1: Stabby Fun Times
Allies: [member="Darth Noxia"] [member="Dom Volaju"] [member="Vrag"]
Enemies: Rebels/Traitor Forces

Isamu was not a man who exchanged pleasantries. A bow of his head, and the words “Darth Noxia”, was all that was returned. He had a cold, serious demeanour, but there was respect for the Sith Knight. One earned in combat, as they fought side-by-side at the Battle of Taloraan.

“Good” Isamu said as he leaned on the holo-terminal with both hands. “There will be no mercy for these traitors. They turned on their empire, and abandoned their duty. Their reckoning has come, and it will be mete out by our hands. Each and every one of them will die this day.” Isamu stated decisively.

Isamu turned to the man dressed in rebel garb beside him. “You. I read your file.” Isamu said as he pointed at the young man. “A young gun-for-hire, from the slums of Coruscant.” Isamu paused, and a look of thought washed over his face. “How is it that you gained such intimate knowledge of this planet?” Isamu asked, thinly veiling his scepticism.

The man was a gun-for-hire. His loyalties lied with whomever lined his pockets the heaviest, which just so happened to be the Sith on this day. A man like that, whose loyalties were fickle, is not a man that could be trusted, Isamu had always thought. Everything this man said would be taken with a grain of salt.

Given the choice, Isamu would not debase himself by working with an individual of such low repute. He had a plethora of skilled, and disciplined, operatives under his command. All more than capable of successfully completing the operation. Unfortunately, he had no choice in the matter. Orders came directly from the brass, and it was his duty to follow these orders: this vagabond was to be utilized.

Isamu grasped the shoulder of the vagabond, and brought him close. “If you fail…” Isamu said, his voice stern but hushed. “…I will have you executed.” The Colonel was not a man to make jokes. Those words were more a promise, then a threat. With a motion of his head, Isamu drew the gaze of Dom to a female soldier standing in the room. “Major. Murasame. She is an excellent shot.”

The major raised her hand to the would-be-infiltrator, and formed a finger gun hand gesture. “Pow” she mouthed, as she ‘fired’ the hand gesture at the lowlife. A small chuckle escaped her lips, and she lowered her hand. “She will be accompanying you” Isamu said as he let go of the gun-for-hire. This was not a request, but an order.

“He won’t succeed, but it is irrelevant.” Isamu thought to himself. “This lowlife is a misdirection. Nothing more.” Isamu’s eyes turned to the Major. “Major Murasame is one of the best soldiers I have.” A sense of confidence swelled inside the colonel. “She will succeed.” He thought, with not even a sliver of doubt in his mind.

Before the meeting could adjourn, a dark presence descended upon the gathering. It was cold and uncomfortable. It enveloped the room, and sent a shiver down his spine. Isamu turned to the source of this feeling and, while he didn’t show it, was taken aback. “A Hand of the Dark Lord?” he thought to himself.

Her presence here was a surprise, but he was quick to offer her the reverence that she was owed. “My lord.” Isamu spoke, his head bowed in respect. The Sith Lord was quick to eschew greetings, however. “What’s the situation here?” She asked. “The battle is looming, my lord.” Isamu replied as he turned to the holo-terminal, a map of the operation area already being open.

“We have encircled the traitors. Here, here, and here” he said, as he motioned to each area. “Once preparations are complete, we will push on the main enemy stronghold, and make short work of them.” Isamu stated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom