OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
- Intent: To submit a helmet that will be used for Story purpose, as well as a way to "speak."
- Image Source: Ruiner - Puppy's Helmet
- Canon Link: N/A
- Restricted Missions: N/A
- Primary Source: N/A
- Manufacturer: Assumed Atom
- Model: No File - We Were Never Friends
- Affiliation: Atom
- Modularity: No
- Production: Unique
Phrik shell plates
- Photoreactive-Carbon Fiber Face plate
- Classification: Multipurpose
- Weight: 1.6 Kgs
- Resistances: For each category choose from: None, Very Low, Low, Average, High, Very High, Extreme Ratings of High, Very High, and Extreme will need to be added as strengths with elaboration.
Blasters (And other plasma type weapons): High
- Kinetic: Average
- Lightsabers: High
- EMP/ION: High
- Sonic: Average
- High General Defenses
- Face plate changes "images"
- Absorption Visor
- Target Assessor
- Adaptive Navigation Computer Link Up
- Infrared vision
- Atmosphere Processor
- Aquatic Breather
- Integrated Vacuum Mask
- Always On: The helmet was built with the intended purpose to never be taken off of Atom's head. Thus anything that he may need is at his disposal.
- Brain Bucket: The helmet was created mostly with Phrik Plating to protect the head on all sides. Thus any attacks aimed at the head will be dampened, or prevented. With various other visors or additions to aid in Sonic Damage to his head, EMP or ION damage to disrupt the helmet.
- Just a Helmet: The armored head is great as it allows for the wearer to not have fatal damage to the brain. However, its just a helmet. Atoms head can still be cut off as his neck is exposed. The rest of his body is open for an attack should he only be wearing this helmet.
- Kinetic Impacts: Just like riding a bike, you wear a helmet. However, even if you still hit your head, it only protects the head. You can still have whiplash, feel the impact reverberate down your spine, or otherwise have damage directed at the head and be fine, but the rest of the body can be damaged near the neck and shoulders.
- Fused: As some people have attempted to take the helmet off of Atom, it is only true that the helmet seems to be fused with his head. Much like the cybernetic implants that the man already has, His helmet is also apart of him.
Static upon the helmet face plate, All you can do is look at the man across the room. He just sits there. You are unsure if he is looking at you or past you. His face plate changes to a black screen with words typing upon his face. "No File." with the cursor blinking as though waiting to continue.
Looking down at the file before you, it indicates that every instance he has ever been seen in, he has the helmet on. Even if cameras for underwater bases caught him wearing the same helmet. You can only assume the helmet can be worn at all times, and must be light to afford the constant wear and tear.
Men who captured him earlier attempted to take the helmet off of his head. Only to be met with his fighting back. Eventually it was found that you can't take the helmet off to ID him. His Fingerprints in the database show up one file that was marked confidential, but were unsealed so you could talk to him today.
"So buddy...." You trail off in any attempt to speak to him. However, his face changes to a dying sunset with the words. "We Were Never Friends" It then flashes to rolling texts of "Kill You" Before you can react, the man yanks his hands from the table where he was cuffed. Breaking the chains and then grabbing the table to flip it into your lap. Rushing over, he grabs your side arm, and keys. Blasts a hole through the one way mirror with your weapon before jumping over into the other room, and escaping.