Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC NN Directorate Guard

Status
Not open for further replies.
57608e6f-8ab6-4430-821f-67b3049541cf.jpg

Name: NN Directorate Guard.
Intent: To provide a substantial guard force and elite military presence.
Affiliation: Nastass-Tech | Trade Conglomerate.
DEV Thread: Here.
Availability: Rare.
Quality: A.
Type: Droid Infantry.
Strength:
[x2] NN-2 Battle Droids.
[x3] NN-Disco Droids.
[x20] NH-Knight Droids.
[x2] NK-Infiltration Droids.
[x1] NN-Prophet Droid.

Description: The NN Directorate Guard represent the epitome of the NN line droid models. Powerfully intelligent programming, reliable droids and powerful weapons, the NN Directorate Guard is most often assigned to defending the more important locations of Conglomerate business, as well as the higher achieving members therein. Designed to be more or less able to react to any situation, the mechanical task force is seen most often safeguarding Conglomerate executive members or other important objectives. With the bulky NN-2 and NH Knight's, this squad is capable of performing on an elite tier in combat. The NK Infiltration droids and NN Disco droids provide holographic support and specialized aid, be it offensive or illusive, and the NN Prophet allows for ease of access and information to the squad's leading member; ordinarily a person of importance and high standing with either Nastass-Tech or the Trade Conglomerate.

In terms of strengths and weaknesses for the squad, it's an elite squad though small in number. In comparison to a larger horde of soldiers, this force remains relatively confined and mobile. Agility and quick thinking take the place of sheer quantity here, though most of all adaptability differentiates this squad from most others it'll face. It's able to fight, able to run, able to hide, and able to calculate proactively. The Knight droids are able to each long ranges with NN-Shock Rifles, while the NN-2 deal heavier, thicker damage from the NN-PD Assault Rifles. Infiltration droids are armed with either Shock Rifles or more easily concealed royal Naboo blaster pistols.
Links:
[][][] NH Knight Droid.
[][][][] NN-Shock Rifle.

[][][] NN-2 Battle Droid.
[][][][] NN-PD Assault Rifle.

[][][] NK Infiltration Droid.
[][][][] NN-Shock Rifle.

[][][] NN-Disco Droid.

[][][] NN Prophet Droid.

[member="Xenia Nastassia"]

Okay everything looks good, but can I ask for a quick 10 post dev thread as they are an elite unit. Nothing fancy or over the top, just something involving the unit

I know, and you've been so patient. Thanks so much for that. You'll be glad to hear that, in order speed things along I started a new, faster moving thread which I can have done by tomorrow. Unfortunately that means you'll have to wait one more day. I've turned the original thread into much more, and I don't wanna keep you waiting too much longer.

[member="Taeli Raaf"]
Still don't have Internet, and my phone is too ancient and ghetto to allow for proper editing. While I hate to say it, I'll have to wait until I can hyperlink it at, say, a coffee shop or something. Ugh, I really can't apologize enough for all the time I'm taking, when I get my internet back I'll be super speedy, promise. If it makes it easier, or if you need my firstborn child, feel free to hyperlink it yourself D';

Thanks so much for your patience. I'm very particular about how my submissions look in final draft >:U

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom