Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"Nisa can't even walk straight!"

Klee-Klee Muirgheal

K
Klee-Klee was clumsy. Always had been when it came to land. But she loved a good drink every now and then, which was hard to do underwater.

When the Gungan drank, she drank. Always gave her a huge hangover, and sometimes she found herself naked in someone's bed.

Even drunk and on land, she could fight...kind of. After all, she was Mandalorian and knew how to defend herself.

Now Klee-Klee sat at the bar, on her third...or was it her fourth? Had she drank more than that? glass of...what was it again? She didn't remember...but she challenged someone to a drinking contest anyway.

This had been an interesting experience -- being challenged to a drinking contest by an already-drunken Gungan. The Grandmaster hadn't given his identity, and a hood covered half of his face. His presence was hidden, as it commonly was when he returned to Naboo. This was his safe place, after all. Sure, it was CIS-controlled, but it was still home and it was a safe, comforting place so long as he kept his head down.

But apparently he couldn't protect himself from Gungans challenging him to drinking contests. He had come to take a break and maybe get some information, but it seemed fate had other plans. The blonde smirked lightly as he raised his first mug of the night.

"This hardly seems fair, me having a handicap since you've clearly drank before we began. But it would be unsporting of me to refuse a challenge. Bottoms up, then."

Klee-Klee Muirgheal

K
Klee-Klee downed her glass and set it down on the bar. At least she thought it was the bar. The teenager had actually opened the hand with the glass above the floor. "Mesa gonna have whatever hesa having," she slurred. As she waited for the bottle, she smiled and moved to sit in the chair next to Josh Dragovalor Josh Dragovalor , running a hand down the back of his chair flirtatiously. "Such a high back..." She slurred, showering the chair with praise and compliments and...other, dirtier comments.

The Jedi chuckled slightly as the rather candid comments started before he could even drain his first drop. “I might be a little old for-“

Wait, was she stroking the chair?

The Jedi stared, jaw dropped as she stroked at and patted the chair itself. He did not mind this turn of events, but it was incredibly funny all the same. The Jedi couldn’t help but snort at the Gungan’s theatrics, soon followed by a hearty laugh as the remarks towards the poor barstool turned a bit ugly.

“I’ll give you two some room” he spoke up politely as the old boy scout moved to the next chair over. He couldn’t judge, he had been involved in plenty of strange shenanigans in his younger days. Even if those younger days had been about a decade ago now. Let the girl live a little he figured. Nothing to lose in this case but a little bit of pride.

He took a long swig once he was properly situated.

Klee-Klee Muirgheal

K
After a few minutes, the bottle arrived, and Klee-Klee's attention shifted to it. "Where did yousa go?" She asked, looking for Josh Dragovalor Josh Dragovalor . When she saw him one seat over, she sauntered over to him and promptly plopped herself in his lap. The Gungan opened the bottle and attempted to pour some of the drink into the Jedi's mug, missing it entirely. A few seconds later, she brought the bottle to her lips and drank a few gulps.

Cazo Thraos

C
The Hapan woman had been on shore leave, taking a break from her usual retinue of overseeing exercises and the like for her patrol group. She was certainly not enjoying her vices in a place that served drinks.

Not at all.

She had seen the pair speaking, and even engaging in a drinking contest but had thought little of it before one had split away and the other had sought them out.

She was already well into her own drinking, wondering if the man could use a reprieve or some pointers about flirting as she took a seat one away from him.

Even cloaked, she could see he was about her height, but that gave her little else to go on.

"I think she likes you." She idly chuckled at Josh Dragovalor Josh Dragovalor before swirling her drink and pondering lighting a cigarra up in the bar.

“Oh no, don’t let me interrupt. You two have a grand time” the Jedi responded amusedly when the Gungan realized he had moved and had asked for his whereabouts. He took a swig, but as he did, the drunken Gungan had moved onto his lap with an unprecedented swiftness. He blinked a few times in surprise. Well, that was bold, even for someone intoxicated.

With a light flick of the wrist, the Gungan had been moved through the air with the Force and gently plopped back onto the stool she had been flummoxing moments ago. If confronted he would feign ignorance.

Another spoke up. He shrugged.

“Not a clue what you mean.”

Klee-Klee Muirgheal

K
Klee-Klee frowned as she found herself back on the stool, extremely confused when the Jedi feigned ignorance. The Mandalorian shrugged and moved to sit in his lap again. "How much have yousa drinken?" She clearly hadn't forgotten about the contest, and didn't notice the Hapan.

Cazo Thraos

C
"I'm night blind. Not blind blind. I'm not interrupting, am I?" She snarked back to the man. The cloak made her wonder if this wasn't one of those things people did when they wanted to spice things up by acting like strangers.

The Gungan would find herself rooted to the spot this time, as if stuck there by an invisible Force. The Jedi meanwhile took a swig and shrugged his shoulders. “I lost count. Which probably means a lot” he remarked, figuring their trying to mull over how much would distract them from their secondary goal. He hadn’t been keeping track anyway.

The other spoke up again, and he shrugged again. “Not interrupting at all. Feel free to join us for a few drinks. She had just found what I assumed would be her soulmate in that stool, but... You know how young people in love can be.”

Klee-Klee Muirgheal

K
As the Jedi said he'd lost count, Klee-Klee frowned. Upon learning she couldn't move, a smile appeared on the Gungan's face. "Yousa jetii?" She asked, using the Mando'a for Jedi. "Yousa like restraining mesa? Datsa bombad kinky," she slurred/purred. "Yes, yousa interrupten!" The teenager snapped, finally noticing the Hapan.

Cazo Thraos

C
The little bit of back and forth, paired with the lifting of the gungan had the woman examining the situation a bit different. A critical look between the two had her reevaluating and weighing her words.

"You her guardian then? Taken a bit of a shining to you. Might help to mention now that you have other interests." She offered while taking a swig. "She have a way home or is-?"

She blinked at the interruption, leaning forward in her seat before leaning back to get a better view of the young one.

"Oh. Feth. She's a youngin huh?" She frowned before poking the cloaked one. "What's your exit strategy?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom