Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nine Tales

Jsc

Disney's Princess
"Maybe I'll tell you someday. Hehe."

It was clear Mutashi didn't fancy himself a Jedi. He was a ninja, through and through. Neither a lightsider nor a darksider. Just another grey adapt looking for fame and glory. She meet many of those already.

She continued walking until she found a Tribesman patrol. Three of the dark skinned males in green chitin armor. They seemed surprised to see the Jedi duo when Sam greeted them,

"Afternoon gentleman. I'm Jedi Sammy Samo of the Traveler's Cabin. Might I enquire about Hunter Gwyndolin?"

They shrugged and pointed towards the jungle.

"He's out on patrol with the Wookiees from Timbur. They'll be back soon at the East Gate. You could probably wait for him there."

"Ah. Thank you. I might just do that."

The patrol left and Sam began to walk east. Looks like things were getting serious. The Wookiees were still hunting out in the jungle. Wonder what it could be.

[member="Hatake Mutashi"]

He let Sam do all of the talking since he didn't know how the three warriors would view him. After the talk Hatake continued to follow Sam at the East Gate. "So, what do you do when you're on your free time? Plus, you dating someone, cause I can see you dating a really good guy and have a lot of males following you." He said with a calm voice. He was good at maintaining his voice so it wouldn't give off any hints of whatever the other person would think whenever he talks to someone. Sure , he wasn't good at talking with girls but he could still have a conversation without giving off any hints.

[member="Sam Jhovna"]

Jsc

Disney's Princess
"I spend a good deal of time doing Yoga these days. It's like training, but much less intense. It's a fun hobby to keep."

She smiled and kept walking towards their destination.

"Actually I've been dating a good deal lately. My weekends are full all of this month and some of the next. Hehe. It's rather embarrassing really. I should be more careful with my time."

She mused and nodded. There was many boys and girls all wanting her attention these days.

"Them you really have a busy life." He replied back to Sam. "And it seems that your looks benefit you and give you a disadvantage. Meaning that everyone will ask you out and the line is just endless. And I don't have to point out the benefits cause you know them." He didn't know what else to talk about. "You sure you don't want to tell me your childhood? I really don't mind if it's boring."

[member="Sam Jhovna"]

Jsc

Disney's Princess
They walked and talked for a bit. Finally they ended up standing in front of the Eastern Gatehouse. Gwyn would surely be arriving here shortly.

"It's not important. We can talk about that later. For now, why don't you tell me about your future plans. You'll be a Jedi Knight soon, yes? What will you do when that happens?"

She smiled and took a seat on a wooden bench nearby.

"Soon I will be a Knight. But I am not sure what I will do next. For one, I will continue my training and learn the ways of the Force so I can become a Master. But that is what I know. I'll probably train three padawans at the same time," and took a sit beside her. "Hopefully they are done with their scouting."

[member="Sam Jhovna"]

Jsc

Disney's Princess
She agreed and soon the Gate Captain approached with Gwyndolin in tow.

"Tribesman Gwyndolin, how fairs your scouting party."

"We discovered signs of more enemy encampments nearby, though they are all empty. For now. Your Jedi friend was through."

Gwyn looked at Mutashi and nodded. He seemed to appreciate the assault.

"I see. Well? I was hoping we could plan another hunt next time I'm planetside. Do you think that would be possible?"

"Of course. I think that would be very possible. I hope you enjoyed your time away."

Sam nodded and smiled,

"Thank you for your hospitality. Until next time Tribesman."

"Until next time Jedi."

Gwyn and the Gate Captain parted ways. Back to their duties no doubt. Sam remained for only a moment before sighing.

"Well. I guess that finishes my work here then. About time to return to the boat. Guess the fun is over already."

He nodded back at the warriors and gave them his thanks for their hospitality. "I was hoping we would go on that hunt. Well, I'm sorry that we couldn't go on that adventure. But next time when we're here I'm sure there will be a hunt," he said to Sam. "After you," as he stepped aside to allow her to go to her ship.

[member="Sam Jhovna"]

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Sam gave a bow of friendship and then stood up to return to her vessel.

"Thanks for the fun trip. I'll see you around Jedi Mutashi."

She was Coruscant bound once again.

/exit

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom