Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nine Tales

Jsc

Disney's Princess
She raised an eyebrow. He was talking crazy talk already. Must be a concussion. It would pass.

"Relax Jedi Mutashi. Everything is fine now. You're back at the lodge and Kami is patching you up. The wookiee warriors are patrolling the village with the Tribesman. Everyone is safe. You'll be fine and make a full recovery."

She smiled and pulled out his star,

"And yes. I think you dropped this. Hehe."

[member="Hatake Mutashi"]

"You keep it. It's a gift from me. Something to remember me and to use whenever you're doing something discreetly. In fact, I can tech you how to throw it and do other crazy thing that I do with them." He looked at Sam with his one good eye. He wondered what she thought of him. Hasty, reckless, etc. "And the other Wookies? Have they returned? There Wookies that I freed when I was facing those slavers." He then remembered about the hunt and felt bad now that Sam had to wait for more time. "I'm sorry that you have to wait for that hunt. If I was quicker then there would be no delay."

[member="Sam Jhovna"]

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Sam looked at the star and nodded. Call it a souvenir.

"I haven't heard anything about any Wookiee rescues. But Gwydolin hasn't come back with a combat report yet. So I'm sure they're already safe too. The soldiers just haven't felt the need to tell me anything. That's all."

She stood up and moved to the window. Everyone was busy outside.

"Don't worry about the Phoenix hunt. We'll do it another time. Just concentrate on resting up and feeling better. That's the only thing that matters right now. M'kay?"

He nodded at her. He didn't want her to wait for the hunt just because of him. He would regret and hate what he was going to do next. "Why don't you go to that hunt without me? I would never forgive myself if you missed it. Besides, I can barely do nothing." At the last part he lied and would regret it. He would, obviously, slip out of the window and leave for the hunt. Hopefully, Sam would buy it.

[member="Sam Jhovna"]

Jsc

Disney's Princess
She laughed. He wasn't as good a liar as he thought he was.

"Gwydolin was in charge of the hunt this morning. He got retasked to scouting duties when you blew up that Trandoshan slaver group. I couldn't go on the hunt if I wanted to now. All of the Tribesman have yet to return from their duties alongside the Wookiees. I'm not sure you understand what a commotion you caused? You've put the entire Wookiee Skyforce on alert. This is Republic Space ya know. Not just some lawless zone. We kinda take slavers seriously around here. There could be weeks of work ahead of them out there."

Sam shook her head. It was obvious Mutashi wanted something.

"So. What are you out to prove anyway? Kami said you rushed those slavers all by yourself. It was reckless. Crazy. Almost got you killed too."

She frowned,

"...I'll bet you think it was the right thing to do. Don't you. Just making a hero out of yourself. ...Well it didn't work out quite the way you expected, did it?"

She wasn't Hatake's Master but she knew a green grunt when she saw one. And Hatake had proven he was as green as it gets.

Well, that didn't work out as he thought it would. But he listened to her lecture and as she finished he said in a calm voice, "Then tell me: who would've stop those slavers? No one since it was really late and everyone thought that they were safe. I did what I thought was best for everyone. And that was to kill those slavers and free the Wookies who were about to become slaves. And yes, I am reckless. Ever since I was an infant I was reckless. But because of that I am what I am. And that recklessness saved Wookies from a fate that no one should deserve. And I'm not trying to prove that I'm a hero. I just want to be a good Jedi and a good man. And things didn't go as planned. In fact, I don't plan. I just do it." He looked at Sam and hoped that she would understand him and his decision. He wasn't trying to win this argument but was just trying to show how he viewed things.

[member="Sam Jhovna"]

Jsc

Disney's Princess
She seemed puzzled.

"I think I understand. But surely you can see there was a better way? Think about it. Could you have changed anything about the way you acted. Couldn't you have alerted the guards? Requested me for backup? Or given the Wookiee villages a heads up? ...Your not alone out here Hatake. You have friends now. There is a whole planet down here that can help."

She didn't mention most of what was on her mind. Hatake didn't seem to understand that he could die. And who would have to take his body back to the Temple? Who would have to tell his Master how he died? Who would have to explain to the Jedi Council how he smuggled himself onto her ship? Who was the only person looking after him right now?

Sam.

"...Can't you understand?"

"Well, the guards wouldn't have listened to me cause they would think that they're completely safe. And I didn't want to disturb you and if you did came you wouldn't have kept up with me." He said, keeping his calm voice. "And I understand everything that you're saying."

[member="Sam Jhovna"]

Jsc

Disney's Princess
"Wouldn't have kept..!?"

Now she was really flustered. Did this wounded cadet just call her slow?

"Hmph. ...Well. I'd never."

She looked away from the window before moving to the door. She'd had enough of this little ninja for one morning.

"Get feeling better then Padawan Mutashi. We'll be downstairs if you need us."

Ignoring any reply, the blond woman stepped out the door and down the stairs. She had half a mind to return home to the Temple right now and leave him here to find a space taxi.

That was a bad move. Forget about dating her cause he just blew it. Probably. "No, wait. I didn't mean to call you slow. It's just you can't keep up with my pace even if you're faster than me," he got up of the bed but then collapsed on it. Kari, his legs were either fast asleep or they were injured. He tried getting up again and found success but he could barely walk. He needed to get downstairs so he could apologize but was having some technical difficulties with his leg.

[member="Sam Jhovna"]

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Sam came down the stairs as Kami was finishing with the fireplace,

"So Jedi Sammy Soma? How fairs our young wizard, yes?"

"He'll be fine. He's in vigorous spirits and already feeling better. I think your bandages are doing wonders."

Kami chuckled from behind his closed eyes,

"Nonsense. This are just old trefoil wraps from the barracks. Nothing special about them except the smell. O'hehe."

"Right. Well? Whatever you're doing. Keep it up. I know he appreciates it."

Sam moved to the door and grabbed her cloak. It was time to go find Gwyn and see how having another hunt.

"...Going out already?" Kami inclined.

"Yeah. Just need some fresh air. Look after our Window Ninja for me ya? I'll be back before sundown."

With a wave and a smile, Sam stepped out the door and into the busy wooden streets beyond. She made off towards the Tribesman huts near the walls. It was time to find Kami's son and see what all the commotion was really about.

Apparently his legs were asleep since he was laying on the bed for several hours. He was near the window and when he got up he saw Sam heading towards the walls. Hatake wasn't thinking on staying and act as if though he was sick. He was taught that until you can't move to go out and seek adventure or something else. He was checking through his jacket to make sure he had enough stars, knives and other stuff with him. Once again he got out of the window andand began following Sam on the top of the huts very discreetly since he was trained in stealth.

[member="Sam Jhovna"]

Jsc

Disney's Princess
His stealth was excellent. However, his Force Signature was as bright as a summer's morning on the surface of a yellow sun. Sam stopped her walking and looked up into the sky. Might as well say it.

"The Force is telling me you're out there Mutashi. You can't sneak up on a girl while the whole universe is watching. We're Jedi, ya know. Come out. I can sense your presence up there. No need to hide it. Jump down from where ever you are."

She sighed and touched her forehead,

"...And yes. You can come along too. Just show me that your wounds have healed at least a little so I can stop worrying about it. Sheesh."

Once again, he got caught. Once he's at the level he's gonna learn to hide his signature. He jumped off the hut and landed on the floor. "Well, I wasn't sneaking up on you. I was just following you. Don't worry about my wounds. They don't bother me anymore nor are the extreme," and he showed his wounds to her so she wouldn't ask him again. "And I want to say that I'm sorry for what I said back there. I didn't mean that you're slow just that you can't keep up with my pace even if you're faster than me. So, where you heading?"

[member="Sam Jhovna"]

Jsc

Disney's Princess
She rubbed her temples with her fingers. This guy was sooo immature. Ugh. Fine.

"Look. I don't even care anymore, alright. As long as your fine and recovering, so be it. Just don't push yourself too hard. Only a few hours ago you were fighting off an army of slavers and then bedridden for it. Just... Let's just go for a nice quiet walk, yeah? Nothing to it."

Sam turned around and started walking slowly to the outer walls. Gwyn would probably be somewhere around there.

"How do you do that anyway? Leap around like you do? Who taught you that? It's rather impressive for a guy who can go ten rounds with a Trandoshan and live to tell about it."

Hatake wasn't bothered of what Sam said to him but he did agree to the walk. He then turned to her question. "Years and years of practice, just like us Jedi. When I was six years old a man took me in as an apprentice. He was half Noghori and human. He then began teaching me and it was difficult but it would be more difficult right now since my body is almost done developing itself. He taught me stealth, how to be flexible, and do other things that most people can't do and think is impossible. Until I was fifteen I completed my training and I could do things what my Master could do. Some people thought I was a freak and they didn't associate themselves with me. Like this," and stopped talking and did the scorpion by putting his leg and feet over his shoulders while achieving perfect balance. "That's why I barely had any friends and that's why I mostly work solo."

[member="Sam Jhovna"]

Jsc

Disney's Princess
She raised an eyebrow when he flexed into strange posture,

"Yep. I can see what they mean. Very weird."

Sam shook her head and kept walking. Mutashi was quiet the unique fellow. Good thing he was on her side.

"So what does a window ninja do then? I can't really see you working as a waiter or a grocery boy? ...Did you have a job?"

"Well, I'm not a window ninja, just ninja would work. I don't know what we do. Its just my Master and I no one else. But we either become assassins, sith, Jedi, or something else that could utilize our skills. And no, I never had a job. I'm pretty sure that no one would hire me unless they want an assassin." He decided to ask her a question so she wouldn't get the chance to ask about his left eye. "What about you? How was your childhood?"

[member="Sam Jhovna"]

Jsc

Disney's Princess
"Boring."

She smiled and continued walking. The wooden streets were long and the cabins many. They climbed a few stairwells both up and down. It was quiet the hike to the walls. Sam hadn't been expecting it to be this far. So strange.

"So. What comes next for a ninja? You don't seem like the type to stick to the robes and vaulted speeches. Think you'll make Jedi Councilor some day? Is that a goal of yours, I wonder?"

She wondered what a ninja aspired to.

"Well, we choose our paths. I'm sure that there are some out there but different from. Meaning that they use the dark side, unlike me my master taught me by not using the dark or light side. And I don't like robes I prefer this outfit that was given to me by my master. And for speeches I'll do it unless someone really wants me to do it. Jedi councillor? I might have a chance but it's something that I'm aiming for, but don't make me grandmaster cause I suck at leading." He decided to ask another question, "What about you? What are your goals and dreams?"

[member="Sam Jhovna"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom