Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nine Questions for the Pubs

Valik

Professor of Alchemy
1:How much of the Republic Military does @[member="Cody Jorin"] represent?
2:Fringe and Republic are neutral(At the moment), can I come to Republic worlds as a Tourist or would I not be allowed to come?
3:Do you guys have people who run worlds? If so can you list me some? Specifically Cularin, Mon Calamari, Balmorra, Onderon and Byss?
4:I see that the Republic is splitting some of it's workforce into the Ossus Jedi Academy and Jedi Council Factions. When does the Galactic Senate get it's own faction?
5:Has a successor to Selena been named or no?
6:What's your favorite pub thread so far?
7:What is your policy on Immigration?
8:What happened to the Echelon? Can I have their stuff?
9:How many years do I have to be a citizen before I can run for Senate?

Kira Talith

Kinetic Communication at its finest my Chick-e-dee
Don't trust the Sylar man face! The sig proves he's sneaky! :p

I'll wait for someone with clout and knowledge of the Pub's more recent events to answer your questions.

#sketchy

1. I believe he stepped down. Or, that's something I saw in chat.
2. It's a non-aggression agreement. Therefore, if you don't show aggression, none will be returned in your favour. Terms: Here
3. This was recently under discussion. I've no answer ATM.
4. When more Senators post more, or when they ask for it.
5. The ongoing poll is open until Monday so weekend RP-ers can have their say on the GM decision-making. TBA.

That's all I've got.
4 to go!

@[member="Jack Harkness"]

Valik

Professor of Alchemy
Kiskla Grayson said:
What can I say? I prefer drawing my designs on paper rather than CAD.

Kira Liadain said:
Don't trust the Sylar man face! The sig proves he's sneaky! :p
How rude! Just because I'm not the most photogenic alchemist doesn't mean you should make fun of me.

1:How much of the Republic Military does @Cody Jorin represent? - I think he stepped down

2:Fringe and Republic are neutral(At the moment), can I come to Republic worlds as a Tourist or would I not be allowed to come? - Just dont cause trouble

3:Do you guys have people who run worlds? If so can you list me some? Specifically Cularin, Mon Calamari, Balmorra, Onderon and Byss? - Dont think so...

4:I see that the Republic is splitting some of it's workforce into the Ossus Jedi Academy and Jedi Council Factions. When does the Galactic Senate get it's own faction? - Were lazy

5:Has a successor to Selena been named or no? - No information on that

6:What's your favorite pub thread so far? - Honestly, the Attack on the Senate Building, i felt absolutely useful there... after that it went down hill.

7:What is your policy on Immigration? - Come one come all

8:What happened to the Echelon? Can I have their stuff? - I... dont know what your are referencing... and i feel like i should...

9:How many years do I have to be a citizen before I can run for Senate? - No sith in Senate, love ya, but no.

@[member="Valik"]

ValikSig_zps19644457.jpg

That's got to be one of the most trustworthy faces I've ever seen. I don't think there is a misleading, deceiving or ulterior motive bone in his body!

Valik

Professor of Alchemy
Alrighty, for reference I should mention that Cody Jorin, IIRC, was cloned to form a portion of the Republic Military. When I ask how much of the military is Cody Jorin I'm wondering how many Jorin Clones are out there.

@[member="Valik"]

Byss is currently lead by King @[member="Sven Talith"] who shows up when he needs to.

Onderon had a senator. It also had an outcasted king at one point. I can say for certain that the Beast Tribes are ruled by @[member="Quietus"]

1:How much of the Republic Military does @Cody Jorin represent?

I think I'm literally the only military person active
2:Fringe and Republic are neutral(At the moment), can I come to Republic worlds as a Tourist or would I not be allowed to come?

no, you smell
3:Do you guys have people who run worlds? If so can you list me some? Specifically Cularin, Mon Calamari, Balmorra, Onderon and Byss?
I dunno
4:I see that the Republic is splitting some of it's workforce into the Ossus Jedi Academy and Jedi Council Factions. When does the Galactic Senate get it's own faction?
When they care enough to make one, I guess
5:Has a successor to Selena been named or no?
ey nah
6:What's your favorite pub thread so far?
that's a personal question
7:What is your policy on Immigration?
big fence around texas
8:What happened to the Echelon? Can I have their stuff?
no
9:How many years do I have to be a citizen before I can run for Senate?
must be naturalized us citizen

I'm active you turds, sitting at a desk is just boring, I have clones to do that. Havoc aside, 75% of the troops are clones of yours truly, pretty sure it's 75...
Oh, and #JORINCLONESUPERIORITY

@[member="Valik"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom