Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nightsisters (Interest Check)

Now I'm going to keep this short and sweet as the purpose of this topic is simple. Is anyone still interested in playing or using their Nightsister or brother characters? I've recently been made aware that our Clan Mother has perished and as such Kiyala is looking to rebuild from our ashes.

I am not technically Nightsister nor am I Allyan. I am the neutral Windtalker and I speak for all the clans.

I would love to see something, anything happen with the Witches of Dathomir faction. It needs leadership presence in the worst way and I am not in a position to offer it.

@[member="Ysanae Vela"] I can have Kiyala come speak to you about joining the nightsisters, then depending on how that goes she will possibly include her in her plans on kick starting their faction again.

Lmao unfortunately their are no Daysisters or brothers, but you may be referring to Allayans. They will be rebuilt as well, the only reason im stressing Night sisters is because they will be the only one's Kiyala will trust with her plans on how their making a come back.

@[member="Kiyala Demont"] you must not remember this character or what she stands for. Read her bio - she is already a member of every clan and primary to none. She has been written as such since her creation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom