Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship Night-V Personnel spacecraft

Status
Not open for further replies.
3528646494.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
  • Manufacturer: At this point no one knows
  • Affiliation: Darth Vellum
  • Model:N/A
  • Production: Unique
  • Material: basic components
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification:
  • Length:12.5 meters
  • Width: 7.5 meters
  • Height: 7.5 meters
  • Armament: Average
  • Defenses: Average
  • Squadron Count: None
  • Maneuverability Rating: High
  • Speed Rating:Average
  • Hyperdrive Class:Average: 2
STANDARD SYSTEMS

• Standard Communications Array
  • Standard Deflector Shield Generator
  • Standard Hyperdrive
  • Standard Ion Engines
  • Standard Life Support Systems
  • Standard Navigational Systems
  • Standard Repulsorlift Engines
  • Standard Sensor Array
  • Standard Targeting Systems
  • Astromech Socket
  • Can Enter Atmosphere and Land
  • Can Hover Within Gravity Wells
  • Ejection System

ADVANCED SYSTEMS
  • None

STRENGTHS
  • Fast and Mobile: Under most conditions This Starship can easily maneuver throughout an asteroid field.
  • Under the Radar: To most the Ship seems nothing special, a relic.
WEAKNESSES
  • Maintenance Need: With years of personal tweaking the ship always needs something fixed.
  • Rusted Parts: The ship has seen better days, it seems some parts might even be rusting.
DESCRIPTION
This ship was formerly owned by Darth Vellum’s now dead Sith Master, and for the better part of five years has belonged to Darth Vellum, having slowly been tweaked with and adjusted to fit the Dark side user perfectly.

Shuklaar Kyrdol

CEO of Breshig War Forge Consolidated
BishopTakesKing BishopTakesKing Hi, I'm Shuk, and I'll be reviewing your submission today! First off, let me say that I love that image you've used.

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
So, you need to link to the page where the image is located rather than the image itself.

PRODUCTION INFORMATION
Two slight issues at this point. One, you might want to link one or two materials that are used in the sub so that other writers know what they're working with. Two, you need to link a manufacturer, even if it was the manufacturer that built the original model, or made significant modifications to the original vessel.

TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
So unfortunately, if you don't list armor, shields and weapons they're assumed to be the absolute basic. Also, you're five points underpowered, you can leave it as is, but you've got plenty of room for improvement.

STANDARD SYSTEMS
Looks about fine, good job.

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES
So, unfortunately we've got some more problems. You ship's speed rating is average, I don't see how that warrants being mentioned as a strength. I'd recommend bumping the speed rating.

DESCRIPTION
So, love that you've included the history of the ship, perhaps talk about some of the ship's features, or it's quirks given that it's a ship that's clearly got a lot of history and a lot of modifications.

Please tag me when you make the necessary modifications.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom