Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Night Club of Sin--the Angel's Den (Open To All)

Alleycat

OCC Account - MTFBWYA
Tonight was the grand opening of the Angel's Den. [member="James Justice"] had spent a lot of his time, energy and credits recently to make the night club venture happen. It was made even more special as he had named the posh entertainment venue for his dark angel.

The gentleman scoundrel was Sasha's lover, and business partner now. Soceras had become their new sandbox to play in, and in time they were going to own it too. This place along with Justice Towers where the underworld couple resided in the penthouse sky villa was the start of their empire on the Wild Space planet located near the terminal end of the Corellian Run. Their plans were to make this planet the preferred crime and pleasure capital of the galaxy. And by the turn out, they were well on their way.

The fiery redhead was primed and ready for the evening ahead. The highly-refined Andris she'd indulged in was well in her system by the time Sash arrived at the Angel's Den. Stepping out of James' lavish hover limo he'd sent back for her, the long-legged Dark Jedi made her entrance into the night club wearing a little black dress that would definitely catch an eye or hundred. Sasha didn't have the half-Zeltron's pheromones, but the azure-eyed Denon beauty had her own way of persuasion.

Triter Zone

The Littlest Space Pirate
[member="stardust"]
[member="James Justice"]
[member="Sylvia Nuru"]

Triter smiled as at least one of the human women heeded his suggestion, raising his eyebrows as he saw how large a pull she took from her Tatooine Sunrise.
No matter what they're drinking, I doubt they're going to be steady when they leave. He thought to himself, taking a more sedate sip of his own drink. He held his snifter by the base, swirling the dark liquid within as he turned back to watch the nearby stage.
The young pirate had known many twi'lek over the course of his career, both male and female. Every female he had seen dance had been a natural; this one, though, had something special to her.
With a smile, Triter fished a high-denomination credcoin out of his pocket, briefly closing his eyes and swaying his ears to gauge the air currents in the room. He then gave the coin a flick with his thumb, sending it sailing across the room...
...and landing neatly in the alien's cleavage.
With a smirk of satisfaction, he turned back around to see the near-human from before approaching. When he spoke in response to a question from one of the two humans, the young spacer's ears perked.
"Well, if I might say, sir, I think this is one helluva place." He replied with a grin. "How'd you get all this together? Forgive my saying, but even the Hutts don't shell out for this kind of spectacle."

"The owner!" exclaimed Sylvia. "Apologies... I didn't think..." Her hand fluttered to her chest at the offer of a cigarette. "Oh, sorry Sir, I don't smoke," she said. "And yes, you have a very nice establishment. In fact, I don't think I've been to a club quite like this one." As she spoke, somewhat loud and bent towards his ear so he could hear her over the noise, he would notice the red-haired pilot's accent was refined, signaling that she was from the Core Worlds somewhere. "How did the owner of a shipping company get into the nightclub business?" Sylvia asked.

As she awaited a response, her eyes glanced idly at the brazen Twi'lek dancing. Even though she was tipsy, she would need a whole keg of Tatooine Sunrises to get up and shake her tail feathers like that. That took extreme courage, that of which the girl - despite her call sign of Red Devil - didn't always have. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw Muriel flirting with a male tammuz-an who inexplicably wore sunglasses inside the darkened club. Well, maybe someone will get lucky tonight, she thought. Though she was not above an interspecies liaison, Sylvia preferred her mates to be a little more human looking.

[member="James Justice"] [member="stardust"] [member="Triter Zone"]

James nodded to the patrons and gave a laugh. He opened his mouth to reply to both before feeling Sasha's aura close by. He turned his head and saw her approaching and felt a wave of hunger flush over him. He let his eyes wander over her body, taking in every sweet detail as she steadily got closer.

Wrapping an arm around her, he pulled his dark angel close and planted a devourous, intimate kiss on her neck. He let his tongue trail a thick, hungry line to her ear.

"You look amazing," he growled lowly, making it clear that afterwards there would be a lot of rewards in store for her.

Planting one more kiss on her lips, James looked to the female human and her smaller companion, "I always loved the club life. Always been going from one club to another across the galaxy, even in me poorer days. I wanted to make something that both would be one of the biggest clubs in the galaxy--and also would be the sort of thing I could come to and take it easy," he chuckled and offered Sasha a sip from his drink, "It cost almost as much as a star destroyer, lemme tell ye that. But only the best, that be what I say."

While he was talking, James let one of his hands run along Sasha's back, gently massaging it through the dress. His mind was still on her, still mulling over her presence, her figure, her dress. She did things to him that no one else could--and things that couldn't be explained.

[member="Sylvia Nuru"]
[member="stardust"]
[member="Triter Zone"]
[member="Sasha Voss"]

Shak snuck up on [member="James Justice"]. He spoke sarcastically
"Awe, how wonderful. I see you are in love with a Jedi now. Anyway, got anything new for me boss? I need to go somewhere!"
Shak flipped a new pistol around in his hand. He bought it with what credits he could scrap up.

Stardust was getting into it any nervousness was washes away as credits kept coming in from all directions

However a credit came flying in that was not near her, using her HUD she tracked it to a man and smiled at him as she with her head motioned him over to the front and a wink saying what could not be told

When and if [member="Triter Zone"] came up she would started dancing again twirling in the pile before having he rback at the crowd and sliding down it putting on a hella good show as more credits came in

After all that happened she almost hadn't come to this opening for what it was for she had no clue. She only knew James, and Star would be there. Rose got out of a smaller limo then the others she saw and almost falling while getting out. She still had to master using her new body still but she gotten pretty good so far. Rose then walked through the doors wearing her new dress. Rose looking around to find her master or Jame's. She spotted james first and a girl she had never seen before. Then she she found who she was."Oh that's her huh." Rose them walked over to the seats behind james and his what ever she i to him. And ordered two drink of flame out drinks for her and Star if she could ever find her.

Rose took a minute to look around to find star then heard the guys by the pole hooting and she thought to her self "I swear if she's up there." Rose the looked over and saw star on the stage dancing. She used her telepathy and said "So you got to earn a little extra cash for drinks?" and chuckled. quickly drinking the whole glass of flame out and waving for another. As she chugged the second one a few groups of medical corps soldiers had walked into the bar all sitting and looking at star. Then she looked at Star again. "This drink is waiting for you once you finish doing what ever your doing." Winking at her.

[member="stardust"]
[member="James Justice"]
[member="Sasha Voss"]

Triter Zone

The Littlest Space Pirate
[member="Rose Blade"]
[member="stardust"]
[member="James Justice"]
[member="Sylvia Nuru"]

Triter grinned at the near-human, swirling his drink before taking a sip.
"You have it all over a Star Destroyer." The young Amaran replied. "Even during a planetary bombardment, a daggership couldn't put on a light-show half this spectacular."
That Triter spoke from some experience was not something the space pirate mentioned. Looking away briefly, he saw the dancer at the nearby pole catch the credit he had thrown, and smiled as she winked at him, raising his glass toward her in acknowledgement.
Maybe an option for later, if someone doesn't get to her first. He thought to himself.
His attention shifted back to the small gathering he found himself part of.
The near-human had been joined by another female, one in a dress cut in a style which made even Triter feel himself growing a little hot under the collar. It wasn't often that non-Amarans could affect him so, but some things transcended species. He gave her a friendly nod.
He averted his attention, for his own sake. He got the sense she didn't mind that stares, but the way she was hanging off James Justice made him think he didn't want to push his luck with her.
Instead, he looked back to the rather nervous-looking human woman from earlier. Despite the fact that she was obviously a little jarred by the club, he recognized something in her that caught his attention. She had a certain bearing... something that showed through even in this setting, and something he knew.
Pilot, maybe? He considered.
"So... what about you?" He asked, raising an eyebrow at the human. "What brings you to a place like this?"

Marcus approached the doors and he could already hear the booming bass of the music within. He had been on planet for only a few days, and he would be damned if he heard one more local tell him about this karking club which would be opening it's doors tonight. He was excited to say the least, it had been nearly a year since he had entered a club and he was certainly going to enjoy himself tonight. The leather jacket was wrapped tightly about his form as he had chosen to abandon the idea of wearing armor to this event. His armor would only get in his way, and as much as it was a comfort to have around, he doubted many would care to see it. No, tonight his plans were simple, get hammered and let the music carry him to the dawn.

His dreams were to be answered immediately as the doors opened. The sound of the music concussed him slightly and he smiled at the old and well remembered feelings from Coruscant and Nar Shaddaa. Everywhere he looked, beings of all creeds danced and convulsed as if in a trance with the thundering bass. Brilliant lights of purple and gold flooded the floor and a strong aroma of alcohols and perfumes burned at his nostrils. It was all he could do to keep his body out of the way of an agile Nautolan girl who seemed intent on shredding all those around her with her head tails which flurried about with the track. He made his way to the bar and was more or less flung against it as a Weequay shoved his way through the crowd. For a few moments the wind was knocked out of him, as the being was a good bit stronger than anyone might anticipate. He soon looked up from the glass lined bar and to the barkeeper who had already slid him something clear in a small glass. Whatever it was, it was definitely strong enough and he downed it one. His throat immediately felt as though it were alight and he let out a slight burp and smiled at the bartender.

"What was that?.."

His vision must have been slightly hindered though, as suddenly the bartender had disappeared to cater to someone else. This place would certainly do... He pulled himself onto one of the stools and admired the lights for all they were worth. They still flashed across the crowds and he looked to other areas of the bar, to examine the patrons of course. Many were like him, spacers or entertainers that may have been on break. Quite a few were obviously dedicated dancers who were taking a break from the mass of flesh that continued to shake to the beat of the next hit. One rather eccentric man caught his eye, and he appeared to be playing philanthropist tonight... He could only assume that such a happy man must be the owner. It was neither here nor there however, as he was soon greeted by yet another stunning woman who had emerged from the throngs as many did.

[member="James Justice"]

Alleycat

OCC Account - MTFBWYA
Sometimes the underworld couple's PDA was a little overwhelming for those around them, but they didn't care. They were sensual souls to say the least and had found an equal in each other to that regard. Sasha certainly drank up [member="James Justice"]'s attention, and lavished him with the same as they stood together surrounded by all the patrons that came to help them celebrate the opening of the Angel's Den.

"Thank you, my sweet baby James. You look quite delicious yourself, and I can't wait to devour you later... or maybe sooner," Sash whispered back in a sultry voice and a wicked gleam sparkling in her crystal blue eyes. The gentleman scoundrel knew just what that meant and she knew it would be on his mind all night long. It was all intentional of course. Sasha was Justice's dark angel after all whose passions ran deep.

After taking a sip off of James' offered drink, the fiery redhead ordered a Reactor Core of her own from the bartender, then turned to the fella who was sitting on a stool at the bar.

"Why the club's special of course… Kinda rocks your socks off, doesn't it? Have another or three and enjoy yourself. They're on the house," she winked at the dark-haired man, noticing how [member="Marcus Lok"] seemed a bit dazed by the electrifying drink.

Sylvia strained to listen to the club owner over the loud music. She heard most of what he was saying, and in response, she nearly replied that all of that traveling around must get lonely, but with the shapely red-haired woman on his arm, it didn't appear he was longing for companionship. She supposed the nightclub provided an array of beautiful beings for a man or woman to choose from, but somehow his adoring companion seemed a little closer than just a one-night-stand.

Her attention turned to the amaran, who was asked why she'd come. "I'm on a short leave with my friend Muriel. I'm a pilot for the Galactic Alliance. Lt. Nuru's the name," she answered, reaching down and shaking his paw.

A dark-haired man in a leather jacket chose a nearby bar stool and sampled one of the strong drinks. As the fellow red-head informed him it was "on the house," Lt. Nuru ordered one for herself. Alcohol flowing through her bloodstream now, smoothing out all of her senses, she felt a little braver and also spoke to the newcomer. "The drink has a bite, but I don't worry, I won't. Not too hard at least," she said, slightly more flirtatious than when she entered the club sober.

"My name is Sylvia. What's yours?"

[member="Rose Blade"] [member="stardust"] [member="James Justice"] [member="Sasha Voss"] [member="Triter Zone"] [member="Marcus Lok"]

James could see the mischief in his love's eyes. Somehow she always knew how to make him hungrier by saying less. He wanted nothing more than to press her more, and release his passion into her. He could see more than a few couples across the club who were already in various stages of necking. But he would have to restrain himself--for once. He was a businessman right now, even if he was a wild one. Ye can count on me devouring every inch of you, he said to Sasha through their telepathic bond as he gave the back of her upper thigh a firm squeeze.

"Aye, me love said it right, its the bar special," he said downing one of them himself. "A personal favorite of mine and the bar special," he said slapping the counter and getting another. "It makes ye life shorter--but much more enjoyable."

He looked at the new employee of his. The man should be glad that he was intoxicated--well, more than normal. Slights against Sasha, especially ones there were completely unfounded, such as accusing her of being one of those useless saber jockeys who called themselves "Jedi" were things he would not and could not stand. Instead he waved his hand, "Business later. Celebrate now, if nothing else take a note from this fella," he said pointing to [member="Triter Zone"], "or me admiral," he said pointing at [member="stardust"] who was still making good use of the pole.

He looked at her and shook his head chuckling. How much she was enjoying this was almost disturbing to him. But she needed to unwind and if this was what she needed, then he was glad to support it.

[member="Sasha Voss"]
[member="Sylvia Nuru"]
[member="Rose Blade"]
[member="Marcus Lok"]
[member="Shak'Lzko'Loris"]

Marcus smiled as the concoction was soon explained to him. It certainly had woken him up! The woman who first cared to explain to him the stinging drink was none other than the one that appeared to hold the owner's girl. She certainly was stunning, but he knew better than any that she was off limits lest he wanted to be shot dead and thrown out with the next garbage pile. He simply picked up yet another glass of the concoction and let the lights take him away from it all for a bit. The brilliant flashes soon made his vision blur a bit, and with slight annoyance he rubbed them to restore his vision. The pounding music had nearly drowned out the next girl that addressed him, but he heard her nonetheless.

He turned to her casually and was rather impressed. Her amber hair served to slightly absorb and reflect the light that flashed across the hall and it complimented her face to near perfection. Or maybe it was the alcohol... Either way, she was pretty. He gave her a smile to show that he was still able to communicate and not in some drunken stupor like some of the other attendees already were.

"Marcus. Call me Marc. And I don't suppose you're here just for the drinks?"

The young mandalorian flashed her a coy smile and then turned back to the bar to down the last of one more shot of the liquid which was all he would allow himself to take... For now. He had no intention of getting smashed so early, the night after all had just begun.

[member="Sylvia Nuru"] [member="Sasha Voss"] [member="James Justice"]

"It's nice to meet you Marc," said Sylvia, toasting him with her glass in lieu of a handshake. Before she answered, she scanned the club for her fellow pilot, but her friend had disappeared. Rule number one - stay together - was already broken. Good going, Muriel. The bar owner and his companion still appeared to be enjoying each other's company, and it almost seemed rude to stare, so she turned her attention to the young, dark-haired man beside her.

She stirred her drink with a little red straw and answered, "I suppose I did come here for the drinks," Sylvia said, laughing. "Well, and the whole experience. I'm a pilot on leave, and my friend Muriel, who's around here somewhere thought it would be fun to try out this new club." She leaned in a little conspiratorially and said, "If it was up to me I'd rather be on a planet with a beach."

Marcus appeared to be taking it easy with his drink - which was a good thing. All of what she had ingested so far tonight had the distinct taste of a drink mixed with too much alcohol and less of everything else.

"What brings you to the Angel's Den? And what do you do for a living?"

[member="Rose Blade"] [member="stardust"] [member="James Justice"] [member="Sasha Voss"] [member="Triter Zone"] [member="Marcus Lok"]

Rose stood up from sitting back for a while and watching everybody. She was getting bored of the current songs that were playing then a group of six walked up to rose. A girl that looked more punk style of clothing and hair said to rose. "Come on we convinced the person in charge of the stage to let us play. Rose smiled and said. "Well i did promise if you were able to convince who ever was in charge." She stood up and followed them for a little bit the went into the bathroom changing her hair and her attire the she met them on side of the stage. When the music started to stop more and more trooper filled the club. Now more medical corps men and women had poured into the club it was or felt like the best club in the world. When the music came to a full halt a man walked across the stage Speaking into a microphone. "Ladies and gentlemen. We have been approached by a "New" band that say's that they can make the music in here better and make it FEEL MORE LIKE A CLUUB!!!" Just the way this guy was getting the crowd more hyped they needed to pull this off flawlessly. Rose grabbed her guitar out of it's case while the announcer was still speaking. Then light wen't completely out in the whole club leaving it in pitch black. But you could hear noise coming from the stage as they were setting up.

A few second later light came on but only pointing towards the stage and the "Band" standing there. For everybody who wasn't part of the medical corps that even included James and star. Hand't had a clue who these people were on the stage but all of the troop started to scream in joy and chant "Vortex!!". Rose walked up to the mic."Thank you! Thank you!" Saying and laughing a little. "The troops here know who we are but for those who don't know who we are. Well you can guess it our name is vortex and what are we!" she yelled in the mic pumping up the troops. "Rebels!" yelled the troops raising their fist in the air. Rose back up and one of the guys ran up to the as they yelled rebel.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-QY-aOhtYmg​
Let’s take it back and reminisce on the days you doubted on me
I looked straight back into your eyes and I said
kark YOU
You wanted control over my life and all the decisions I made
I did whatever the kark I wanted do you see where I am at
No one controls your life
You do poodoo on your own
If you’ve got ambitions then you’re better off alone
Acquaintances don’t matter, teachers don’t karking matter, no one’s opinions matter, kark YOU

I wasn’t born and raised a queen ?
But you were born to suck my dick ?

Oh this is the time where wrongs become right
You’ve got to stand up for yourself and fight

You're gonna change your mind
But you can't change my life

I wasn’t born and raised a queen
But you were born to suck my dick

Hey
Disobey
Violate
Disregard the rules
Hey
Let’s escape
Run away
kark your church and school

Hey
Disobey
Violate
Disregard the rules
Hey
Let’s escape
Run away

Let’s take it back and reminisce on the days you doubted on me
I looked straight back into your eyes and I said
kark YOU
You wanted control over my life and all the decisions I made
I did whatever the kark I wanted do you see where I am at
No one controls your life
You do poodoo on your own
If you’ve got ambitions then you’re better off alone
Acquaintances don’t matter, teachers don’t karking matter, no one’s opinions matter, kark YOU

You're gonna change your mind
But you can't change my life

I wasn’t born and raised a queen
But you were born to suck my dick

Hey
Disobey
Violate
Disregard the rules
Hey
Let’s escape
Run away

Hey
Disobey
Violate
Disregard the rules
Hey
Let’s escape
Run away
To make it even better the certain lights had been linked to a certain instrument so when it played it can on.​
Once the song had ended and it seemed like they almost started a mosh pit. Rose then said in the mic. "Hey remember your employer and commander Mr. Justice owns this place and allowed you to be in here. BUT I've got your back!!!!" Rose and the soldiers had yelled along with a few random people that is starting to like the music. Right when they yelled I've got your back she again stepped back from the mic as the same guy ran up to it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYlzUZ9lJTo​

Yeahhhh c-c-c-c-c come on
This page has barely even turned
Enter a whole new chapter
Put your past behind you
What’s coming next will surely excite you
Don’t worry bout all of the horrors of your past
Their words don’t matter they can kiss my
HEY DONT WAIT
Take a leap of faith and let your fate surprise you-
HEY DONT WAIT
Let’s be surprised at what we left behind
HEY DONT WAIT
Today’s the very first day of the rest of your life
HEY DONT WAIT
Party like a rock star just because we’re glad to be alive
You’ve gotta keep up with the best now
Oh yeah, you wanna overcome
Take a look back at the past and decide what you wanna become don’t think twice about the possible
Chances of failure we only live on optimism, we know the future won’t fail us
So look at your options and tell me to my face that I know what I’m doing
I’ve got your back
Hell yeah
I’ve got your back
Hell yeah
Do you believe in me?

Yeahhhh c-c-c-c-c come on
This page has barely even turned
Enter a whole new chapter
Put your past behind you
What’s coming next will surely excite you
Don’t worry bout all of the horrors of your past
Their words don’t matter they can kiss my

Don’t praise what you cannot see and feel
Don’t set yourself up for failure
There’s a price to pay for everything
So do you have what it takes to make it?
Do you have what it takes to make it?

You’ve gotta keep up with the best now
Oh yeah, you wanna overcome
Take a look back at the past and decide what you wanna become don’t think twice about the possible
Chances of failure we only live on optimism, we know the future won’t fail us
So look at your options and tell me to my face that I know what I’m doing
I’ve got your back
Rose and the rest of the band grabbed water bottles and started to drink them as the "Main" singer said. "Thank you guy's!!!" While pointing out and moving his hand across the crowd. "That's all we will be singing for tonight but have a great NIGHT!!" Rose then walked up to the mike saying real quick "Oh and drinks are on me." then walking off the stage as the music returned to it's normal beat.

New Hair
New outfit
By using these song i am not stealing nor am i using these for profit. Please don't get me in trouble.
Who's Speaking.
"Main" Male Singer
Rose Friend
Announcer
Rose
Everbody

[member="Sylvia Nuru"]
[member="Marcus Lok"]
[member="James Justice"]
[member="Sasha Voss"]
[member="Triter Zone"]
[member="stardust"]

As the pounding music continued to slam into his form, Marcus finished off the last of his drink and made sure that the bartender was aware that he did not care for another. The party had reached a bit of a height at this point, but he managed to keep his attention on Sylvia. This was not easy however, as the multiple dancers continued on with their trance like movements and the sounds of shouts and pleased clapping only grew more common. His eyes flicked about some just due to the amount of scenery that was in the building, but it was only to be expected.

"I needed a break. My work usually involves a lot staring at this datapad, it gets a bit tiring after a while."

Marcus took his datapad from his flight bag and showed it off for only a short minute before slipping it back in and looking back towards the stage where a band now stood with varying instruments. Their announcements were slightly muffled over the loudspeakers partly by the roaring crowd, and partly due to the fact that the volume was set to an astounding degree.

"Jeez, I think my ears are going to give out on me soon. So you said you were a pilot, who for? Military or something else?"

He gave her a smile and looked into those emerald eyes with a fixed interest.

[member="Sylvia Nuru"] / [member="Rose Blade"] / [member="James Justice"] / [member="Triter Zone"] / [member="Sasha Voss"] / [member="stardust"]

Sylvia couldn't help moving to the beat a little when she talked to the dark-haired man in the seat next to her. She glanced at his datapad when he withdrew it and said, "How intriguing? Government secrets?" she asked, teasingly. He could have been anything from a secret agent to a slicer to a data researcher for all she knew. But he it was clear that his work involved the transport of information of some kind.

At Marc's question, the red-haired pilot leaned and tried to speak a little louder over the music so he could hear her. "I'm a Lieutenant for the Tiburons, which is the central Navy of the Galactic Alliance. Previously, I piloted a TIE Fighter with the First Order."

She wasn't sure how he would feel about her Imperial ties. Sylvia's Imperial Navy roots went back generations. It seemed that lately the First Order was gaining a reputation as a despotic, power-hungry, military-heavy organization, and as much as she tried to distance herself from it, her empirical roots would always be there, whether she liked it or not. Why hide it? If anything it might make for a friendly debate - or even heated conversation later if Marc had extremely opposing views.

She glanced around for Muriel again, but there was no sign of her friend. She tucked a stray red curl behind her ear and asked, "Would you like to go somewhere quieter? Then we can have a proper conversation."

[member="Marcus Lok"] [member="Rose Blade"] [member="stardust"] [member="James Justice"] [member="Sasha Voss"] [member="Triter Zone"]

"Something like that. But it probably wouldn't be interesting to you."

He gave her a slight wink as she attempted to grasp at what his actual profession might be. Of course he could not tell her, as it may only serve to have a bit of tension between themselves. As the music resumed its normal trance like patterns, He looked once more over the swarming crowd and he knew that he had had quite enough of this scene. The atmosphere was certainly unfavorable to those that were not drunk with happiness, or whatever they served out of those bottles... Upon hearing of her profession, Marcus nodded and paid particular interest to the bit about the First Order.

"A Lieutenant, huh? I suppose I should be calling you Ma'am. The First Order has the best pilots in the galaxy as i've heard it... Can I assume you're one of them?

Marcus turned to her with a look of interest, as he was quite interested in the knowing if he were sitting in the presence of a known ace. Whether or not she was wouldn't really affect how Marcus would see her, and the minor fact that any of this killing would have been done in the name of the First Order barely scathed any care out of him. The Order had done little to affect him in his life, and such trespasses against others were commonplace in the Galaxy at large. Upon hearing her want to move to a quieter spot, he nodded and slid a few credit chips to the Bartender. The chips were lead to an indication at one of the many large bottles of cider that he saw on the shelf and nodded when he was promptly handed one. He offered his hand to Sylvia, and if she took it, Marcus would lead her to one of the private lounges of the club that he had taken note of upon entry. The Rooms were newly furnished and each maintained a small screen, most likely for private spice deals and other illicit activities that other party goers had no business seeing, but they would serve just fine for a chat. He held the screen open for her, and motioned her on.

"Anything to get away from... That."

[member="Sylvia Nuru"]

This was not Dion's usual scene.

He was raised on a backwater farming planet. He'd never been to a "night club"-- the closest thing to it, where he was from, was when his friend Hector would throw midnight parties in his uncle's abandoned barn, and there'd be music, yes, and dancing and drinking and flirting, but it was lightyears away from this.

The lights flashed furiously to the beat of the electronic music, and masses of people-- all different species, and even some droids-- writhed in response to the stimuli. Most everyone was drinking, but not Dion; spending the last two decades under-the-influence of drug cocktails made him value his sobriety all the more now. Besides, he was here working for James in a security capacity, and drinking would be unprofessional (though he could clearly see one of his fellow security guards had left his post and was currently having shots poured into his mouth by a Zabrak woman who was straddling him). This party was a kaleidoscope of sensation, but Dion was keeping a calm and alert head. The "shrink" that James had set him up with gave him a simple mantra, coupled with breathing exercises, which he found quite effective: Breathe in, breathe out; breathe in, breathe out; you are in control.

Dion was dressed in the dark, unobtrusive uniform of contracted security; a suit of advanced ballistic armor which was more like a second skin, clinging to his tightly muscled frame and allowing for unrestrained mobility, which was ideal for a crowded space like this. His weapon, a discreet stun baton, was strapped horizontally to his lower back.

He was stationed on the lowest dance floor, and mostly simply observed the goings-on with restrained fascination, maintaining his post in a shadowed corner upon an elevated section of tables where people were enjoying themselves, most of them unaware of Dion's presence. He saw James's entrance and glimpsed him a few times here and there with assorted company. What a character, Dion thought to himself, musing idly about his fateful meeting with James not too long ago-- at the time he'd had no idea just how many ventures the man was involved in. Running an inter-galactic company, owning a planet, opening a place like this... the captain kept very busy. Dion had been assured that the odds of anything other than minor security issues like a squabble between drunks was unlikely, but even so, he owed it to James to be vigilant.

"I wasn't at the top of my class at the Coruscani Pilot Institute," Sylvia replied. "And even though I was in an elite squadron in the First Order, I still have alot to learn." The redhead shrugged. There was no reason to lie. While she was a talented flyer, she knew that only through dedicated practice, late nights and endless training runs would she get better. Suddenly, she realized that she had a perfect opportunity to lie and say she was an ace pilot. What was the harm in a little white lie if she wasn't even sure she would see Marc again?

But the Alliance pilot wasn't a dishonest person. I wouldn't know how to lie if someone paid me credits to do so, thought Sylvia.

She canted her head to the side and smiled at Marc when he offered his hand. He led her to an area of private rooms with screens which slid closed for privacy. She had to admit this was thrilling. The government spy - for she had now came to the conclusion that Marc was some sort of agent with a super exciting job, unlike hers - was handsome and so far, she enjoyed his company. Sylvia sat on the love seat and made herself comfortable. Her black party dress was demure, but it was made of a silky material that slid back easily to expose her pale thigh, in fishnet stockings, as she crossed her legs.

"I can hear again!" she exclaimed laughing. "And there's no smoke in here either."

Sylvia took a sip from one of the cider bottle. "Despite what you think, I am interested in your job. Tell me, what's the most exciting assignment you've had as a secret agent?" she asked. Her heart beat a little faster now that she was in such close quarters with Marc. Her hands toyed with the hem of her dress, but otherwise she betrayed no nervousness.

[member="Marcus Lok"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom