Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nier Nohsiur

54a2094c9417fb3d31a8ee65879d86aa.jpg
curved-line-design-clipart-png-16.jpg
Name: Nier Nohsiur
Faction: N/A
Species: Miraluka
Height: 5'3"
Eyes: N/A
Hair: Ash blonde
Skin: Pale
Force Sensitive: Yes

The Force: Its energy surrounds us and binds us.
Observant: Being expressive is important, but being observant is paramount.
Introvert: That's the thing about introverts; we wear our chaos on the inside
Young: You can't expect to be old and wise if you were never young and reckless.
Untrusting: In the end, some of your greatest pains becomes your greatest strengths.
Cold: You put up walls not to keep people out, but to see who cares enough to climb over them.
Note: Don't let him pilot a ship; he will crash it.
curved-line-design-clipart-png-16.jpg

Not much is known about Nier...

However, the few things known is that he grew up without his parents. He never knew them, never saw them once in his life. But that didn't mean he had no one. His parents birthed him a twin, Neara, who supported him through thick and thin, as did he, her.

They defended each other, worked with each other, stole.

Yet, now, today, Nier can be seen wandering alone, stealing to eat for himself and trying to get transportation elseware whenever possible. If you ask him, he makes all sorts of stories for the loss of his twin sister(if you can get him talking about that in the first place).

Note: Nier has shown promise in psychometry, the ability to touch an object and receive visions about its past.

ac7ca2cfff127f44366e9548247f3952.jpg

Apprentice Knight Master Champion
Force pull/push:III I
Force Jump: III I
Levitation: II
Telepathy: II
Empathy:
Healing:
Force Speed: I
Force Cloak:
Force Concealment: II
Force Sight: III III II