Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First Reply Nible-Nim, Nible-Nim, Nible-Nim

Luidaeg Phrikborne

I Shall Bring the Witchdom of Heaven
rgVBFd.png

Emberelene. It had taken her several months to find this place. Whispers of worlds where women reigned had made their ways to the witch, and she wished to see what it looked like, first hand. Nothing at home had a whiff of such happenings. On Niri, there were four ruling courts, two rebelling courts, and an endless amount of different groups that populated the beautiful planet. The matter of the ruler's sex rarely mattered in the courts. For the Metal Bornes… Well, there were no males that survived beyond their first hours for them.

In these months since leaving her home and her coven, Luidaeg had seen many sights and wonders. She had discovered that people were as gullible outside of Niri as they were on Niri itself. It appeared the stupidity of peasants was an intergalactic thing. She had been surprised to find that wars happen for the very same reasons as on Niri - muscle flexing and territorial conquest. She had seen lovers, families, and those who prefer to be alone. But above all, she had seen that the galaxy was much bigger than they had ever dared to imagine at home.

And that the galaxy was too big.

Her Matriarch had demanded that Luidaeg, as one of her Heirs, would collect information on how to best bring the rest of the planets under the Metal Borne's rule. After months of going from planet to planet, Luidaeg understood intimately that they witches could never pull it off. They were too few, they lacked any sort of history, and they could be undone when matched with modernized weapons. Even the control of magic offered no guarantees, and she had seen on those things they called holovisions how warlocks and mages died left and right during conflict, and not because someone else bested their own magical abilities.

It had left her feeling too small, too insignificant. The Phrikborne did not know how to digest such emotions, how to handle such deep pits of despair. She could not return home and give her Matriarch such news. WIthout a doubt, other Heirs among the Metal Bornes were probably already making their returns, stupid enough to tell the other witches of riches and resources they could have. All they would do with such thoughtless actions would be to bring the end of the witches closer still, to ensure they could never return to the promised and cursed homeland.

Luidaeg quickly ducked out of the busy street of the capital, finding herself in a narrow alleyway. Her prey had come here moments ago, not realizing that it was a dead end. Despite her adventures and things experienced, it was still the men she preferred to kill over the women. And this planet… It was run by women, and women were the bodyguards and most if not all of the combatants. That intrigued the witch.

When she walked out of the alleyway moments later, a lazy puddle of blood had begun to gather near its exit, and she left bloodied footprints behind her.

Her Phrik claws were out, the thin line across her victim's neck easy to spot if someone would only come close enough to look. In her hands was a loaf of bread, filled with what looked like meats and cheeses.

Luidaeg smiled as she ripped the first bite off, wolfing it down with glee. She had been hungry.

tumblr_oc2rvxg3y71uumqtpo1_540.gifv
What do we have here?
Luidaeg Phrikborne Luidaeg Phrikborne
My my. What do we have here? Such a pathetic little creature. How does it feel to satisfy that hunger? It's the only thing driving you, now isn't it? The thing cocked its head, turning it's neck to look at her. How uncivilized. The thing didn't even have the manners to stop chewing. A female. And were those phrik teeth and claws? Frick. That could be a problem, but the likelihood of a cannibal being trained in combat was rather miniscule.
BlpVHqS.png
She clutched her Lightwhips, even as her long sleeves hid what her hands were doing. No reason to lose the element of supply, of course. Tell me, did you have a terrible childhood? Have you suffered throughout your life? Were you beaten up? Regarded as trash, loved by none? I bet you deserved it. There was no reason to be diplomatic, after all. Soon, the cannibal would suffer the same fate that it had brought upon that man in the alley. Pater have mercy on his soul.
BlpVHqS.png
You know what? I'll let you go, and all I want in return is the Phrik that you happen to carry around. My armor has been getting a bit old, you see, and I was hoping to repair it. Anyways, You must be ashamed of those teeth and claws. I'll even help you rip them off. With that, a psychotic smile took over Auriel's face even as the Lightwhips were ignited, as she forced her prey back into the alley. The Hunter has truly become the hunted.

Luidaeg Phrikborne

I Shall Bring the Witchdom of Heaven

Luidaeg paused, still chewing on her giant sandwich as a woman in too much armor attempted to provoke her.

Cannibal? No, Luidaeg didn't eat other people. She had tried, once, a decades ago, because a certain situation had been dire. It was not her moral compass that kept her from repeating it, but rather the fact that the taste was horrible, bordering on the rancid. There was better flesh to be had, and she made certain to usually have access to it, even if she had to kill others for that access.

The woman in armor kept talking, causing the witch to mostly just roll her eyes. Was this what passed for being aggressive or intimidating on this planet? If so, it was not a surprise that it was a relatively weak one, not one among the galactic leaders. It was a shame. She had hoped that it would be different. From what the witch had seen in this year of travel, was that too many men were permitted to sit at the top, even when it was mostly the women who did the work for them.

But what most curious was, that the woman had directly threatened Luidaeg's teeth and claws. On Niri, that alone would've been enough for a death sentence. Luidaeg had been lenient with various fools on different planets, but as this specific one was obviously not just a fool but one that was a danger to herself, there would be no such discount that day.

Swallowing the last of her bread, Luidaeg looked at the woman, obviously unimpressed. Calmly, she walked forward, phasing through the other woman's body as she did so, materializing only when she was behind her and after she turned to face her opponent again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom