Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC Neyhral Temple Guards

Status
Not open for further replies.
ZKG6mkx.jpg

P5poZTr.png

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATIONGENERAL INFORMATION
  • Unit Name: Neyhral Temple Guard
  • Affiliation: [member="Eddak Manod"], Head Mage, Neyhral Council, College of Galderra (Faction)
  • Classification: Pure Infantry
  • Equipment: Duranium Armor, Duranium Swords and Tower Shields
COMBAT INFORMATION
  • Availability: Rare
  • Deployment: Limited (6)
  • Strengths & Weaknesses:Force Sensitive: (All Knight Level) The Temple Guards only have a couple of postings within the Mages College, and for those not on guard duty, and not sleeping, typically train every day. They do not leave the College. They know Absorb Magic and Precognition
  • Slow: The Temple Guards use Heavy Weapons and Armor, which reduces their movement. Of course, they could strip themselves of this armor, but lose their protection.
Description: The Neyhral Temple Guards were trained up from Galderra's local Force Users. Since Force Users were untrusted for so long in Galderra, they usually kept to themselves, but they were known. When the College of Galderra first opened up, some of those Force Users were recruited to protect all that the College holds dear. Only specific areas are guarded by them, and usually those not on duty can be seen walking the Courtyard, meditating, or training their abilities and the strength of their Galderra Magic. After Eddak became the Neyhrakiin within the Neyhral Order, he sought out those who were recorded as Force Users in Galderra and personally trained them while he helped to construct the new College. But as they were only guards, and they swore loyalty to the Neyhral Order, they didn't need offensive abilities, nor did they get enough time to be trained in anything more. Eddak is a King and the only lead Force User in Galderra, and he had other duties, so now they are forced to train by themselves.

Netherworld

[member="Eddak Manod"]

Eddak Manod said:
The Temple Guards only have a couple of postings within the Mages College, and for those not on guard duty, and not sleeping, typically train every day. They do not leave the College.
  • This part of the Strength seems somewhat... unrelated to Force sensitivity? It would be better if you moved it to the Description section.
  • I would also like you to specify what rank they are – i.e. Padawan, Knight, etc.

[member="Netherworld"]

The few postings was me rambling that there is strictly few of them on duty at any given time. so the limited '6' may not even fight when needed. Otherwise they train everyday to keep their strength and force abilities strong when off duty.

They are Knight level, where would you like me to put that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom