Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Next Invasion

[member="Aeon Caedus"]

Aeon Caedus said:
[member="Alicia Drey"]

I was going to ask the same, but now I'm thinking of just lowering the bar for you instead.
gg7v.gif

Darth Armyss

Nobleman, Sith, and Womanizer
Fair enough, but still, as I feared, the Republic appears to be abusing the hell out of the rule that we as a new major faction can't have ships more than a kilometer in length (which limits us to Heavy Cruisers, while they can have Star Destroyers and small Battlecruisers), which means that they have undisputed naval superiority. We'll have to rely on the ground campaign to capture Carida before their Navy can counterattack.

Darth Armyss

[member="Daella Apparine"]

Mind if I also use it as a Development thread to upgrade my ship? (basically my character is running an inventory of captured equipment, mostly starfighters and the like, but he's also in a hangar overseeing upgrades to his personal YTA-1300)

If not, then I'll simply have my character take part in training excercises with the various starfighter pilots tasked with defending Coruscant in the event of a Republic counterattack.

Albrecht Tagge said:

Mind if I also use it as a Development thread to upgrade my ship? (basically my character is running an inventory of captured equipment, mostly starfighters and the like, but he's also in a hangar overseeing upgrades to his personal YTA-1300)

If not, then I'll simply have my character take part in training excercises with the various starfighter pilots tasked with defending Coruscant in the event of a Republic counterattack.
Go ahead!

Darth Armyss

Thanks. I intend to have my ship turned into a gunship of sorts to assist the One Sith. The firepower of my YTA-1300 will be effectively doubled (possibly tripled if you count the warhead launchers), and speed increased even further than it already is (giving it a level of speed and firepower that would give Millennium Falcon a run for its money). Of course it'll help if I had somebody to interact with while this happens, possibly to create some sort of conversation that might help to explain why the Sith would have a Navy.

Also, if the factory judges approve the idea that I asked them about, I could have Albrecht deliver the specs on it personally to have it produced.

sabrina

well the republic spy network, would have had a base in coursaunt yes.
They would trashed their computer before they fled, some of it would be salvageable yes.
Though we would need the right help, some that data would specs for old sith empire ship designs correct.
So we get a computer hacker who is also a spy, to help us do this.
We get ship designs and the republic secrets, he gets some republic secrets

[member="sabrina"]

I don't think the Republic has Sith Empire blueprints, and I'm pretty sure when you dump your computer files they're gone, or else there wouldn't be a point in doing that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom