Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Next Invasion

A target has been picked and will be announced in a couple days.

It features another iconic planet of the Republic. The battle should be fiece. However, it will not be Anaxes - the new capital of the Republic.

The key part for this Invasion is that it will be one of a two part mission called Operation Downfall. By the end of the Operation, if the One Sith are successful the Republic will be nearly nothing.

Expect more news soon!

After talking with [member="Darth Shara"], we came up with an awesome idea.

Popo is apparently intending to either cap the One Sith's fleet or rubber band the Republic's up to the One Sith. To be honest, it doesn't matter what the Republic brings as far as numbers of ships when we can deal with the Player-Written Characters and effectively neutralize their fleet that way.

Therefore, Junra and Shara will be in space. Junra might take a command position, yet Shara is definitely going to be boarding ships to destroy them from the inside out. I might join Shara in the end.

I welcome all One Sith to join the boarding party in the upcoming Invasion. It should definitely be interesting.

Darth Armyss

Nobleman, Sith, and Womanizer
I'm also working on getting us access to a ship that while not giving us an advantage over the Republic might help to even the odds if used properly. So far I've messaged some of the factory judges about it, since it's unique enough that there's nothing quite like it in the canon, and I'm waiting for their reply before I make a factory submission for it (no it's not a Star Dreadnought or anything like that, quite the opposite in fact).

| [member="Daella Apparine"] | [member="Darth Shara"] |

Unlike Coruscant, I won't be hindered with the thought that the New Order will be invading another Republic planet at the same time; and while my tags say differently, I am still Darth Ayra, member of the One Sith. I'll board and destroy ships myself :D

Koi.jpg

[member="Darth Vornskr"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom