Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Firstly, I know I'm terrible. After the initial spike of only Satara's muse once I was able to write again, she somehow just vanished on me. I'm still trying to find her. Hopefully, something can be done. Those waiting for a reply from me, hopefully I'll be able to get to it soon.

Second bit of news is this: If you were trained by Petra, had any kind of plans with Petra, if she was doing something for you as faction staff; please divert it to me or find another to plot with because Petra won't be returning to us, for a while at least. Her life has become too hectic for roleplaying so as of right now, while she is still admin in WoD in title, you're stuck with me all the way again.

I'll see if I can some extra help to push us through, at least while I'm still struggling with writing Satara. Until then, anything you need me for, post here or PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom