Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Newcomer Seeking Assistance

Atlas Kane

A
The ship part is easy. Just pick a freighter or a Starfighter that doesn't seem too overpowered. The Faction joining is easy too, just click the ''faction'' button next to the ''Blogs'' and ''Map'' buttons, read about a couple factions then make a character and join one. For the avatar changing you just need to go to your profile (click your current picture in the top left corner), then click on the small ''Change'' that appears on your profile picture.

Oh and welcome ^^

Atlas Kane

A
Most of the Factions have a New members section (Sometimes it's just the General Discussion forum) where you can make a post in which you introduce yourself. I would also recommend making a Character here. But don't forget to read the rules.

I like it when I see members helping members. Means the site hasn't fallen to pieces while I was asleep.

1) Ships are all part of the Factory. Feel free to use anything we have in there or any canon ship, as long as isn't longer than 400m or in possession of a superweapon or a cloaking field.
2) Yasuo managed to answer every question about factions brilliantly. It's largely just point and click. Factions are almost entirely "open," which means that anyone can walk in the front door and join. No need to overthink it. :)
3) To start out, just post a bio in character creation. There's a relevant template here, which also includes the basic rules for character creation.

If you have any other questions, just ask away.

Atlas Kane

A
Well, you need 50 posts for that, so until then I would recommend either not using a ship, or having your character fly around in a canon ship. Nothing big just an old YT-1300 or something similar. Btw, for you to get a master and everything you should make a character sheet in the Character Creation thread. It will help everyone get information about your character and what he's capable of.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom