Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tanalth

Crazy Never Looked this Good
Hello. I'm Jenna and, well duh, I'm a new member to the site. I've been big into online rp for a while now, though it's been hard ever since my last laptop broke down before I got my new one for Christmas. My brother told me about this site before and I thought, why not give it a shot now that I have my new one, and a whole lot of time on my hands these days. Probably would've tried sooner had we not been on vacation almost until New Years. But once I browesed around for myself I thought to give this rp a shot

Anyways, a little bit about me. Again, big into rp, though most of the rp stuff I've done involves fantasy realm stuff and I've even done secret agent and spy rps. Which is why I'm thinking of starting out as a secret agent or something like that. I wouldn't say I'm a HUGE fa of Star Wars but more of a causual fan. I've seen all the movies and watched the shows, including Rebels, and I know the names of some of the species and a few planets here-and-there. Just don't expect me to know everything right off the bat as I'm sure most of you know more than me. :D

So I think that's about it. Any other info you might want you can ask. All-in-all I'm interested to see how far I go in this rp setting. :)

Renato Sarkin

R
Welcome to Chaos.

Most factions have some form of intelligence section to them so whenever you get your Secret Agent Man, or in this case Girl, created you should be able to find a home. ;)

If you have questions I have answers and some of them are even good answers. :p

Tanalth

Uh....not really sure :D. I'm just trying to figure with my character's profile right now. I know where to put it and all, just trying to see what to do with it.

Thanks Renato Sarkin.

Renato Sarkin

R
Lol no worries nice choice in avatar. Never watched the show but it seems a fitting choice.

[member="Noah Corek"]

Futurama?

Tanalth

[member="Noah Corek"] I do lol. Futurama lol.

[member="Renato Sarkin"] Yeah. I love Archer, and I haven't used Lana at all with my other rp sites so I thought why not? lol.

(Now I know how those work lol)

Welcome to Chaos,

No worries about the casual fandom or anything. A few of the people I roleplay with haven't even seen the films, it's not that hard to learn the lore and basics -- the Expanded Universe is so vast anyways that even hardcore fans find themselves clueless here and there.

Otherwise this is a very friendly community; I've only been here for a month now but It's a very well-ran and casual community.

Good luck and I hope you enjoy your time here :)

Renato Sarkin

R
[member="Renato Sarkin"] [member="Jenna Templar"]
Jenny gets a cookie because she said it with more confidence.
To be fair I had to google it to be sure. I recognized it immediately but did the whole second guess thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom