Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

hey whats up everyone? Im new here (obviously). I was looking for a Star Wars roleplay site for the past few weeks and i found Chaos and said what the hey ill give it a shot. Ive done roleplay in the past but not forum, and to be honest its kind of intimidating!!! I do Instagram roleplay where i play Bane from DC, and that is wayyyyy different. Im looking forward to really getting into this. Any pointers or tips would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks, AirMail

Welcome to the site! A few pointers:

Go read the rules, all of em, they will give you a great insight on where to start and what not to do and what is OK.

Go to the factions page and decide where you want to align. We have tons of factions to choose from, and you can even be in multiple factions, so pick one you think you will like. ( Shameless plug: Join the Galactic Republic :p )

Once you figure out where you wanna be and what kind of character you want to make, head over to the character creation forum, and make your character. If you are a force user ( Jedi/Sith ) you start out as either an apprentice or a padawan. You will train with a master and progress through the ranks, its fun stuff, trust me I am a Jedi.

Once your bio is up, you are in a faction, and you are ready to get the ball rolling post your intro thread. For FU's, you will usually want to start in the designated IC training grounds. You will get a master and begin your training. But don't stop there, go check out the SW Open Roleplaying forum and see if you can find somewhere you want to write. Can't find anything? Go to the Roleplay Discussion area and see if you can find anyone looking for roleplayers.

Trust me, it gets less intimidating, you will become obsessed with this place and before you know it you'll be a washed up old veteran remembering the "Good old days". If you have any more questions, comments, or concerns feel free to PM me and I will answer anything.

Another thing, you are gonna want to change your username to that of your characters name. It helps us know who you are and it is in the rules.

Darren Onyx

D
Welcome to the Family.

The Sith Empire is always looking for strong and intelligent men to lead our forces. You will always be excepted.

Ruye Etarn

R
The Sith Empire is bloated as it is! lol.

Anyway, welcome to the site, I don't think I have any additional input as to how you would start. But one thing I would suggest is to find a smaller faction that you could help bring to light. There are a lot of them out there, some of them better than others, some of them just kinda leave you scratching your head, but I'm sure they'd all appreciate your support.

What are you interested in exactly? You said you role played Bane yes? From DC? That means you are used to strength right? If that's the case I'd suggest the Mandalorians. They were in a War with the Sith, but due to some under the table deals and a switch in leadership their land has been returned, and they are now left without a clear purpose. They could use an enthusiastic player to give them some more insight and suggestions.

Wish you luck!

Welcome to SWRP. I see you're an Imperial Guard of some sort. Did you know most Imperial Guard were made up of old Thyrsian Sun Guard members? Did you know that the Thyrsians are a branch of the Echani? Hint hint: You should join the Echani Compact!

Ben Watts said:

Go read the rules, all of em, they will give you a great insight on where to start and what not to do and what is OK.

Go to the factions page and decide where you want to align. We have tons of factions to choose from, and you can even be in multiple factions, so pick one you think you will like. ( Shameless plug: Join the Galactic Republic :p )

Once you figure out where you wanna be and what kind of character you want to make, head over to the character creation forum, and make your character. If you are a force user ( Jedi/Sith ) you start out as either an apprentice or a padawan. You will train with a master and progress through the ranks, its fun stuff, trust me I am a Jedi.

Once your bio is up, you are in a faction, and you are ready to get the ball rolling post your intro thread. For FU's, you will usually want to start in the designated IC training grounds. You will get a master and begin your training. But don't stop there, go check out the SW Open Roleplaying forum and see if you can find somewhere you want to write. Can't find anything? Go to the Roleplay Discussion area and see if you can find anyone looking for roleplayers.

Trust me, it gets less intimidating, you will become obsessed with this place and before you know it you'll be a washed up old veteran remembering the "Good old days". If you have any more questions, comments, or concerns feel free to PM me and I will answer anything.
Ben Watts said:

alrighty. I created a subaccount for my character under the name of Thraishe Krine, who is an Imperial Shadow Guard, because i was told this was my writers account? and i put my bio and everything on the character creation forum under the title "Identity: Unknown" and i chose the Sith Empire but i have no idea how to train in the Force. like i know i have to have an instructor but im not sure how to get one 0.0 so yeah

Spencer Jacobs said:
Wow, how do you instagram rp lol Mine is full of food :D
Petra Cavataio said:
Hi and welcome to SWRP *licks*
...Instagram rp? *chuckles* Well, I learned something new
well its simple. You join a roleplay group (Im in The Alliance) and you post pictures of your character and you can say like ((open rp)) or have a little bit of a back drop but its not like a story every time you reply its brief like for instance *i punched @superman_official in the face, sending him flying into a wall* then some dialogue like "is that the best youve got" or something. but its a lot of fun. Im not a complete newbie when it comes to roleplay this is just different lol but anytime youre on instagram check out roidrage_bane thats my profile and i pride myself on it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom