Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Newb

Yeah so, I'd like to order a large fry, a BigMac and a small DietCoke, because I'm trying to watch my figure, Oh Nevermind, this isn't McDonalds, So, Hi, I'm a newb, and I'm going to be the comical relief of this forum from now on.

But I was the comical relief...
For a short while.

Now I just cackle like a maniac, occasionally write long, detailed posts, and silently judge appreciate the other writers.
:D

Hehheh, welcome to the site. This is sub account, but you'll see around a lot as [member="Ven'Rain Sekairo"].

[member="Vyctora Romanov"]​
Part of me expected another Fry...​
Fry_Looking_Squint.jpg

New player's amass! Wait...am I still new here? What sort of timeframe does that land under?

[member="Vaegir"] Welcome to the site. Adventure abounds, misdealings a plenty, and shady characters are numerous...go forth and do cool stuff.

Do not trust the Jedi, they do not shave.

Welcome to chaos, Daxton Bane friendly harbinger of confusion, murder and whatnot. Join in the pool with your thoughts, ideas, nightmares for a story, you never know what might answer your call.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom