Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Newb Padawan

Hello there! I have a brand new Padawan (both new to the site and new to the Jedi). She is pretty much a blank slate, as I thought it would be better, especially as a newcomer that is unfamiliar with all of the lore, to allow the circumstances she finds herself in and the characters she interacts with to help realize her personality and story as I learn how to best navigate the site. If you would be interested in writing with her, feel free to comment down below or message me!

Everyone has been very friendly and helpful so far, and I appreciate it a lot! I look forward to writing with you all. Teeha! :)

yubnub yubnub

Hey! Always cool to see new Jedi on the site. As a member of the New Jedi Order's council, I'd be more than willing to assist with an introductory thread of your character at the temple on Coruscant. That and as a more new writer, only having been here for a year myself, I can assist where I can in figuring out the ins-and-outs of the site. Shoot me a site dm and I can give you a more comprehensive explination to any questions you may have. I'm always happy to help new folks get started writing.

And welcome to the site!

I'm always willing to help out! I took the same approach with Shan when I made him! He was mostly a blank slate with me just using what knowledge I knew aha! I'm sure Shan will definitely get along with your padawan!

Hello there! I have a brand new Padawan (both new to the site and new to the Jedi). She is pretty much a blank slate, as I thought it would be better, especially as a newcomer that is unfamiliar with all of the lore, to allow the circumstances she finds herself in and the characters she interacts with to help realize her personality and story as I learn how to best navigate the site. If you would be interested in writing with her, feel free to comment down below or message me!

Everyone has been very friendly and helpful so far, and I appreciate it a lot! I look forward to writing with you all. Teeha! :)
That is exactly my MO.

I'm down to write with you using my Jedi Knight Vayla Mirana or another character of mine who isn't a Jedi, from Mandalorian bounty hunter to Sector Ranger or whoever!

Damion Dorian Tarkin Damion Dorian Tarkin always down for that! Less than perfect characters always make for the most interesting stories.
Lossa Darcuhl Lossa Darcuhl Shan Pavond Shan Pavond Die Shize Die Shize Silas Westgard Silas Westgard Aliris Tremiru Aliris Tremiru I'm excited to find out more about your characters and look forward to writing with all of you in the future!
Valery Noble Valery Noble I am looking forward to writing with you soon! Thanks for reaching out. I am sure you are very busy with the faction!
Braze Braze Some trouble making sounds like fun! ;D

Thank you to each of you for reaching out and for the very warm welcome! What a friendly community! I don't want to take on too many threads right away while I'm still learning the ropes, but I plan on messaging each of you again so we can write together—hopefully soon! You're the first people I want to write with once I have a few other threads under my belt. I hope you all have a great week! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom