Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Trailer

Darth Grimoire

D
I am rather worried about how close it mirrors a New Hope in aesthetics. But thats also I think a safe bet. Seeing it is the first Ep in a new set of trilogies set after the original 3, it would makes sense that as a beginning to a new saga that they follow a familiar format in introducing the characters and who they are.

Cautiously optimistic. But also really hyped. That "Finish what you started" line sent me into a hype bullet train ride that I'm still on.

Valiens Nantaris said:
I think it's pretty adventurous and very commendable to have the two main characters be a woman and a black guy. I love it.
I know right? Having less white people is totally adventurous and commendable, even though it's the mainstream opinion that no one dares disagree with, but saying it helps me signal my tolerance and enlightenment. Blah blah blah, also something about how it's the current year, and wow-just-wow, I-can't-even, etc. etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom