Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Toys (Siobhan)

Tegaea Alcori

Firemane Industries CEO
@[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]

The conquering heroine had returned with plunder and treasure from her raid on the Sith. If there were bells they would have rung.

Instead Tegaea was waiting on the landing pad when Siobhan’s ship touched down. In the redhead’s hands was the eternally hungry ball of fluff Grrbyrr, who had not taken his mistress’ departure well. As soon as Siobhan emerged from the ship he slipped through Tegaea’s hands and bolted over to Siobhan and started frantically nuzzling Siobhan’s boots.
<Missed you! Hungry! Need food! Redmane mean!> he let out in a babble of telepathic messages.

“Well…I guess I’ve been upstaged by a Jester,” Tegaea muttered, approaching behind, and hoping Siobhan might notice her too!

@[member="Tegaea Alcori"]

"You know no one could upstage you, love," Siobhan said with trademark sappiness. On occasion Siobhan was quite capable of paying attention to someone who was not herself. Her head was assaulted by the volley of telepathic messages from Grrbyrr and she quickly scooped up the adorable ball of fur before he could eat her dirty and dust covered boots. Fortunately she had an apple just for him, though he swiftly devoured in and would presumably be just as hungry.

<<Starving! Need food>>

"You're always hungry. And Tegs is lovely," Siobhan said indulgently as she stepped forward and pulled Tegaea into a big hug, giving her a deep, loving kiss. "Great to be back, love. How you been? I come bearing gifts and plunder just for you," she said with incredible cheesiness but then Tegaea had not married her because of her wit! Several crates were packed to the brim with loot 'acquired' during the plucky Rebels' raid on the Sith base. Sometimes having friends in low places paid off. Given the fact how many former comrades from the old Pyre days had participated in the mission, it had felt almost like a reunion.

Tegaea Alcori

Firemane Industries CEO

Grrbyrr devoured the apple down to the stem, then ate that too, clearly thinking anything was preferable to starvation.
When Tegaea and Siobhan hugged, the little Jester growled at being close to his rival for his mistress’ love and tried to nip the redhead, but Tegaea managed to avoid it and moved back.

“I’m good! Show me what you’ve got!” she said enthusiastically.
<So hungry! Dying!> Grrbyrr said dramatically.

The struggle of the delightful Jester Grrbyrr against Tegaea for Siobhan's affections seemed never-ending! Considering the fact that the object of their love was a codependent narcissist, this was just a bit hilarious. But no matter Siobhan looked happy and a broad smile crossed her lips.

"Great. As my lady wishes, her gallant knight will show her the magnificient tribute she has brought to lay at her feet," Siobhan said it was a reasonably good attempt at mimicking and parodying dialogue from Game of Stars. She petted Grrbyrr and was so kind to give him her last ration bar, which had vanished into his mouth in almost the same moment as she held it out. "How'd you survive without me?" she asked rhetorically. Taking her wife's hand, eyes gazing over to see how she was holding up with her leg, she led Tegaea towards the ship.

Repulsor crates and plastoid containers filled the cargo hold, a mental command opened them. Suffice to say Siobhan had brought guns. Lots of guns and baradium explosives. Of course, the Rebels had more than taken their share when they looted the Sith base, which apparently had enough death dealers and nasty toys to equip the army of many a banana republic, but she had staked their claim. Among other things the loot included web rifles, useful for say capturing forcers, metal-eating insect grenades and anti-Mandalorian electromagnetic mines and several sets of ultrachrome stormtrooper armour.

Siobhan had also taken two chainsaw blades, which apparently incorporated Sith alchemy in the construction so that they could block lightning. That was the sort of tech Firemane would due to the lack of Sith alchemists around probably not be able to copy, at least not totally, but it had seeumed fun!

Tegaea Alcori

Firemane Industries CEO

Tegaea’s leg had seemingly improved greatly, as she now walked unassisted and with only a slight limp.
Grrbyrr had no such concerns. After devouring the ration bar he briefly quietened down, but when asked how he’d managed he gave Tegaea a dark look. <She mean. No food!>
“I fed you four times a day!” Tegaea countered irritably. “It’s twice more than you deserve, little fatty-boombah.”
Grrbyrr growled and bared his sharp little teeth.

Fortunately, the treasure trove distracted them. Tegaea looked through it all, marvelling at some of the items.
“This is perfect! The ultrachrome could be made into a good suit for you, love. You did really well!”

"Now, now, you both love me, there's enough of me to go around. So cheer up," Siobhan responded in a probably not particularly effective attempt at conciliation. Mustafar would probably freeze over before Tegaea and Grrbyrr became friends. "He's...demanding. Thanks for taking care of him," she said a bit apologetically.

But fortunately there was the treasure trove of tech and death dealers for them to bask in, serving as a suitable distraction. The grin on Siobhan's face became even broader and she beamed proudly. "Thanks. Just what was I thinking, love. Should also do good when we put the stuff up for sale. We really cleared the house out," she said with evident pride. By all accounts it seemed like the Sith Empire was proving a house of cards - though Siobhan really doubted the cannier Sith masters would go down with it, if Shadow was still out there, he was bound to survive and look at the empire in disgust - but it had shiny toys to part with.

Tegaea Alcori

Firemane Industries CEO

“With these items, the gem sale to Popo and the mining operations, we’re really on the way up, love. Pretty soon we’ll be able to expand to Vandelhelm, Dahomey and beyond!”
Tegaea seemed extremely chipper at the moment.

“Also, I have something of a surprise for you later. We’ve got an interview with someone coming for a job.” She stayed maddeningly silent on the details…to pique her wife’s curiosity.

"That's great. Firemane can become a force to be reckoned with. We've earned it, love," Siobhan said happily, giving her wife a kiss. "So do I get the finest floral dresses and jewellry as a reward then? A noble lady of my elevated station deserves the best and my nails could use a work-over," she examined them critically as she spoke in a high-pitched tone that was an attempt at parodying certain nobles such as Silaqui, with the effect being that she sounded somewhat mentally ill, which was something she thought was true for most aristos!

For the record, she still hated floral dresses. She wanted to ask for 'another' sort of reward, but suppressed that. Tegaea was recovering, Siobhan did not want to push. There were rare occasions when Siobhan noticed the needs of other people instead of just her own.

She raised an eyebrow at the mention of a 'surprise'. "A job? What for one and who is it? Come on, tell me more. You can't leave me hanging like that," she said eagerly, pouting as her curiosity was piqued.

Tegaea Alcori

Firemane Industries CEO
Siobhan’s attempts to sound like a well-bred aristocratic lady ended up sounding like a mix of a parrot and a mentally deficient hyena. That was presumably the intention. Presumably.
“I will get you that lovely pink and green floral dress you’ve been looking at, and the big earrings, and the three inch heels!” Tegaea said innocently. “But seriously, well done, love. You did very well.”

And now it was time for the secret? Possibly. It wouldn’t be Tegs without a little trolling. “Well, you know how our last maid quit…the one who had that meltdown over the outfit? Well, I figured we needed a replacement and so I’ve asked a girl to come for an interview.”
It had been quite expensive to pay off the last one who had started shrieking about sexual harassment.

“I’ve done a thorough background check on her and she seems to be legit. She should be arriving soon.”
It went unsaid that she had been a bit more stringent than Siobhan had be with ‘Sonae Kur’.
@[member="Ikki Ike"]

To be fair it had not been Siobhan who had done the background check and invited 'Sonae Kur' to an interview, but Anya, though the tragedy that happened afterward was Siobhan's fault. Of course, this simple fact won't stop this writer from hating Siobhan. Or thinking that she'd deserve to be permanently stripped of the Force and locked in a dungeon full of Reavers unarmed.

For a moment Siobhan did feel a feeling of suspicion creep over her, inevitably memories drifted back to 'Sonae' before she reminded herself that not every prospective assistant/secretary/maiden was a Sith assassin. Much like not every hotel resort was infested with vampires out to torment their guests. Besides, Tegaea was smarter than she was and would not be so easily duped.

She pushed these thoughts aside before she could mess things up by being mopey again and smiled broadly. "Don't see what's wrong with that outfit. But well done, love. We do really need someone around the house. Got plenty where an extra hand can help out. I'll get the loot unloaded and get out of the armour and freshened up, I'll join you then."

@[member="Tegaea Alcori"] @[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]

It was all very exciting or it should have been as she moved about and scurried down the pathway. Her heels professional and timed so it created a rhythmic click clack as they added some height to her. The petite and lithe atrisian stopped for a moment to check her hair and make sure it was back then up with a pin holding it away from her shoulders to accentuate and show her neck and cheekbones. The small and classy earrings snaking around her lobes and ear but not hanging off enough as to be caught on something. Her posture while the small corset under the deep red blouse just barely visible as the buttons went just to her throat constricting her modest bust that was lifted and more pronounced.The pants were tight but loose at the ankles to the heels before she was finally done making sure her teeth didn't have anything in them, her eyes had no gunk left over or smudges of make up. Now she was ready and went inside speaking in a soft voice while holding her hands behind her back. "Hello I am Ikki Ike here to meet with Misses Alcori."

Tegaea Alcori

Firemane Industries CEO
@[member="Ikki Ike"] @[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]

“OK, I’ll go greet her,” Tegaea said and headed inside.

At the desk the Eldorai secretary smiled at Ikki. “Please follow me, Ms Ike. Ms Alcori will be here soon.”

Ikki was led into an opulent meeting room and left to wait a moment until Tegaea appeared. She extended her hand to her guest.
“Welcome to Kaeshana, Ms Ike. I trust your journey was pleasant?”

@[member="Ikki Ike"], @[member="Tegaea Alcori"]

Some moments later Siobhan entered the opulent meeting room, striding over the elegant carpet. Seeing that the girl had already been brought in, she gave the lithe Atrisian a smile. The girl certainly was cute. "Greetings, Siobhan Kerrigan. Welcome to our home. A pleasure to meet you, Ms Ike," she said warmly.

She had used the time to get herself freshed and cleaned up in the shower after the loot had been off-loaded by Firemane personnel and get out of her armour, which surely needed some repairs. Rather she was now dressed in a nice and presumably expensive grey women's business suit, though unusually for her she had foregone trousers in favour of a very snazzy skirt and thigh-high stockings, probably to show off her legs.

@[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"] @[member="Tegaea Alcori"]

The small girl gave a smile and a respectable bow of her head while shaking the hand of Tegaea Alcori, with a small step back she took in the sight of the redhead and then another woman came in. "Thank you for seeing me mistresses." With a small flick of her eyes she looked between them while sliding her datapad out for her resume and references from Emberlene and personal contact information for some of her family members. "I was so happy when you contacted me."

Tegaea Alcori

Firemane Industries CEO
@[member="Ikki Ike"]

‘Mistresses’? Well now, that was more like it. Tegaea was a founding member of the Order of the Torch, ahem, and ‘spreading literacy’ somehow intersected along the path with being a dominatrix. Probably depending which side of the PG-13 curtain one was on.

Either way, Tegaea was pleased by the display and picked up the datapad. She looked through it curiously, getting further details.

“Miss Ike, we are looking for a personal attendant and housekeeper, but it seems as though you have other talents. What other skills do you possess; personal, professional, any combat or other training?”

Of course Tegaea was keeping an eye out for, ahem, personal skills, but she was also looking out for a bodyguard for herself when @[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"] was away. Tegs was no combat master, and having someone who was would be very helpful when her wife was not around to protect her.

@[member="Tegaea Alcori"], @[member="Ikki Ike"]

The Order of the Torch was a most noble organisation with a laudable mission. Siobhan had been personally initiated into its ranks by her wife during their honeymoon. It had been most...eye-opening. Surely the fact that her grammar and spelling had improved recently could be attributed to this.

Mistresses, certainly made a short smile curve her lips. It conjured up...associations, but we shall not go there out of family-mindedness. "Yes, indeed. Kaeshana has its share of dangers, and my wife is in a high-profile position, so our needs are quite varied. A certain degree of combat or special training would be an asset for when I'm not present." Much as Siobhan disliked the idea, she could not always be around to protect Tegaea. The memory of what Kaelin had done was as raw in her mind as the assassination attempt by Dark Eldorai.

As Siobhan spoke up softly she felt something in the Force, stretching out she followed the emanation of the force signature to its source, that being their new prospective attendant. The force aura was there, though not strongly honed. "I can sense the Force coming from you. Have you received any training in it, Ms Ike?" she asked in what was her politest tone.

Ikki had a tight lipped grin at the question of skills and she spoke. "I am from Emberlene and the house Ike is a prominent Shadowguard member with long standing ties to the Genoharadan and Mecrosa order. I am fully trained like my sisters in small talents like whips and blasters for personal protection services. Infiltration and piloting are simple enough as well as a complete education on zeltros about carnal arts. As is traditional all children on Emberlene in the Shadow Guards are fully educated to better facilitate monetary gains for the benefit of the planet and house. As for the force as most members of my family I am able to use it but have not received training."

[missed the force question]

Tegaea Alcori

Firemane Industries CEO
@[member="Ikki Ike"] @[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]

The full package it seemed. Being trained in the carnal arts on Zeltros was something Tegaea could get behind, and the other combat qualifications were also welcome. Ikki could feel the Force, but had no training in it. Since Tegaea had no abilities there she could turn the training over to Anya and Siobhan.
“You sound eminently qualified. You mention training on Zeltros, and that is good. One of your duties…if you accept it now…would be to serve your Mistresses personally as well as professionally. You will submit to us and please us when we demand it. Is this acceptable to you? You are free to say no but we have been wanting someone of your skills to serve us for some time.”

It was so difficult to get good staff these days!

@[member="Tegaea Alcori"], @[member="Ikki Ike"]

Siobhan...liked what she was hearing a lot. Based on those references and skills this was someone she could entrust keeping Tegaea safe with. Much as the thought of her not always being the protector rankled her, but she could be practical. As for the complete education in the carnal arts of Zeltros, Siobhan unconsciously licked her lips before managing to turn professional again.

You really have a way with words, Siobhan thought. And people said she was the one who was unsubtle! Well, to be fair upon reflection Siobhan would have probably blatantly hitting on her from the start. "There won't be any consequences if you say no, we understand it's not for everyone. But we really would like someone of your skills and if you agree it will be very rewarding for you...and pleasurable. We treat our attendants well," she said.

The former Lady Protector and former Exarch did have special needs after all, but as Mistresses went they were quite loving, if pleased accordingly!

A small look flicked for just a moment, inwardly she was wondering for several fractions of a second what she might have gotten into but there was no need to fear. In truth if they were dangerous or malicious in their wants it was usually obvious. Her smile remained while she took in a breathe and felt the constriction below the shirt. "I understand mistresses I how I am to your liking with my meager talents." A few thoughts were there though she did know a thing or two while thoughts crossed her mind of 'what' exactly they might need done first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom