Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New to the whole thing

Hello
I apologize as I assume these are frequently asked questions but I just want to get everything squared away, Posting is post to post in sub forum threads I assume.

Is there an IRC and/or an OOC?
When I have created a character, how exactly am I weaved into the fold?
and finally whats a good faction to join for a first character?

I do have some experience with rping but this whole site is new to me, thanks for the help.

Everyone is going to throw factions out at you. I say travel where your character takes you. Just my piece of advice before they descend on you like a swarm of ants ;)

[member="bb15"]
Hey there! Welcome! :)

Also check out the general rules here: http://starwarsrp.net/pages/generalrules and if you have any more questions, do ask! :)

Welcome to Chaos. Glad to have you here.

There isn't a mIRC per se, we do have a chat box at the bottom. Most folk actually chat on skype, and some factions even have faction chats for such things.

As for how to get into the mix of it, feel free to look over the RP discussion forum, folk are always asking for people to RP. Or join in an open green public RP in the Main Roleplay forum.

As for what faction, well that entirely depends on your char and where you see yourself starting out at.

So, what kinda character are you wanting to make?

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
[member="bb15"]
Greetings, traveler!
I write HK-36 the local good-hearted lightsaber-wielding assassin droid governor of Abregado-Rae who very much considers himself a Jedi of sorts :p

Anyhoo, seems local wenches have already answered your questions, ladies :p

You don't really have to join any faction, there are people outside of Major Factions who are RPing just fine and have as much fun as the rest of us, maybe even more >.> but a good place to have a look around is the Factions Directory to check out all of the factions, Major and Minor, Chaos has to offer.

Going it without a faction or being in a minor faction is extremely fun. I don't recommend it though until you've had a chance to explore the site and get some RPing under your belt. Otherwise I think it would be extremely frustrating or difficult to do so.

Wenches eh [member="HK-36"] ? Keep it up and you'll be a pile in a scrap heap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom