Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New to .... the ways of smuggling

Finley

P I r a t e E x t r o d i n a i r e
Well after several years of RPing ~ I thought to myself, what is there left to do? But, just as that thought came, I realized — I should be a smuggler! A selectivity” law abiding citizen, who really just wants to have some fun.

Who out there would be so kind as to take me under their wings and show me the ways of smuggling and adventure!:)

~ Finn

PS ~ my bio is currently being worked on. Give me a little time and I’ll have details meshed out. Thanks a million. :D

Cei Kyros

C
Finley Finley

Welcome to the third and best Star Wars alignment. Space trash! The underworld is very underrated and touches on just about every part of Chaos. Most factions have a mercenary or civilian option and people will love you in threads for not being Jedi Knight #10,006. Jerec Asyr Jerec Asyr has some great blog resources on government patrol presences, illegal cargo risk/reward, exotic weapons, bulk gun running, and popular shadowports.

The following major factions have a larger than normal focus on crime and underworld connections:
  • Outer Planets Alliance
  • The Eternal Empire (Black Sun)
  • Darkwire
  • Agents of Chaos
  • The Network
There is also a vibrant minor faction community with too many groups to name but a couple that stand out in light of your interests are the Spacer Guild and the Hutt Cartels/Pyke Syndicate.

But honestly you can just as easily rock it as an independent and find no shortage of great RP content in public adventure threads or via the LFG forums. Smugglers tend to play best when they are more of an Indiana Jones type. Yeah theoretically he's an 'archaeologist' but really he's a daring adventurer who gets caught in all kinds of exciting situations.

If you'd like to thread some time let me know and I can help put something together.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cei Kyros

C
Finley Finley

I didn't mean to overwhelm you. Like all archetypes on Chaos you get to choose how deep you go into all the little details. Some people love designing their own personal Millennium Falcon but there is something to be said for exploring those kinds of achievements as you go.

Here is an ongoing public thread with some Jedi chasing down smugglers. Here is a marketplace thread where you can buy and trade all kinds of shady items with shady characters. This one is a little different than normal threads but you could also join our expedition journals for some frontier adventure. I'd be willing to put something new together as well if you're interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom