Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New to site, old to star wars

Been trying to find a good site to RP on where one could play with star wars. Course its been long search and I gotta say this forums site sounds interesting. So I joined ^_^
I am not really one for introductions though.

I am MiloXyunto.
I am usually a heavy RPer who likes to stick in character when actually in a RP. Not usually one for the OOC stuff.

Anyway. I'll be ehre for a while ^_^

Thanks... I got a question... what's with subaccounts?

First how do you create one?
How do you delete one?
And what happens when you do create one?

[member="MiloXyunto"]

In answer to your questions:

You can create a sub-account by going to your profile (click on your name or avatar in the top right.) On this page will be a tab called "Characters". If you click on that there will be a subtab that says "Create subaccount."

I believe if you want one deleted you need to ask SWRP Staff.

Subaccounts are used for different characters and the main account you registered as is your OOC account. Some people make their main account a character as well, this is up to you. For example, I have my main writer OOC account and two subaccounts for my two characters. All how you want to organize it!

If you have any more questions feel free to ask, and welcome to the site. I have a Jedi and a Sith so I hope I can write with you at some point. :)

Thanks... That rabbit thing is a canon star wars creature called a Kushiban. I changed my picture since in preparation. Er... Kushiban creatures are one of my favorites.

[member="Tali"]
Don't know... I know a lot about star wars but nothing about the site. On the last site, there was a factor to determine weather a character was force sensitive or not. Does the same principle fall here? A character needs to meet a prerequisite of requirements?

[member="MiloXyunto"]

Welcome and to answer this question.

Nope, you determine whether your character is Force sensitive enough or not, and you make the decision where you would like to go. Everything is independent when in terms of your character.

EDIT:Sorry [member="Tali"], just clicked that you might be answering.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom