Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Techno Union

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myra

M
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

CNCxxjQ.png

CORPORATION INFORMATION
  • Corporation Name: New Techno Union
  • Headquarters: Coruscant
  • Locations: Coruscant
  • Operations: Armor, Weapons, Droids
  • Tier: Tier 2
DESCRIPTION

The First Techno union was incorporated within the Galactic Empire, and so were it's resources. And so when the galactic empire fell, so did the company. However, an admiral by the name of Garix M'koor bought out a large portion of what used to be the company, and has since started the company back up again with modern technology and modern motives. Naming the company the N.T.U. was the main reason he bought out the old factories, the Techno Union used to carry a lot of weight, and so will the new one after he establishes it. At first the company did terribly, and it was only after Garix's son replaced his father did the company truly take off, and it continued to slowly and steadily grow down the line until Dresden came into control, he had a knack for this kind of thing, running a company, and managed it like he had been a CEO his entire life.

RATIONALE
Garix M'koor, Dresden's great ancestor was once a great admiral in the imperial navy, and saved up a small fortune. Yet, with the downfall of this galactic government, he saw his career at an end, and knew he had to find a way to keep the money coming in. And so he started the N.T.U. spending his entire fortune from his days as an admiral to purchase what he needed to start his fledgling company. Becoming the lord of his own personal little empire, an economic empire, but an empire nonetheless. And thus, Garix's family owned the N.T.U. and it came down the line until Dresden was promoted to CEO.

Subsidiaries:

(None ATM)

Parent Corporation: N/A

This is a canon company

Myra

M
[member="Tai Fa"]

Edited!

And yes, I'd like it to be. I didn't see that anyone else was owning it, but I wasn't 100% sure, so I wrote it up in such a way that it could be explained as not being the canon one.

So, I'd prefer if it was the canon Techno Union, but if that's a no go then it won't be.

[member="Dresden M'koor"] [member="Jamie Pyne"]

As far as I know nobody claimed the Techno Union as a company yet. Please add " This is a canon company " in bold at the end of your submission.

Tagging a RPJ to handle this further, as it's a canon company.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom