Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Start

Charlyn Nairne

Little Miss Sunshine
I never really got Chloe off the ground as a character as I hoped to and was looking to change that. She is currently a slicer and I don't really have an allegence. I'm open to suggestions.

I was thinking perhaps maybe it would be interesting if she somehow gained the Force. If I'm remembering my bio correctly she has always wanted to be a force-user like the rest of her family. I don't know yet.

I'm open to suggestions either way!

One does not simply 'gain' the force... You have your bio as being born to a Jedi knight and master, but somehow not gaining their force sensitive traits. Perhaps she could find out that she does have the ability after all, it was just locked deep inside her. Or, her deep desire to be a force user leads her to a scientist who uses her as a test subject for midichlorian injection, thus giving her force abilities.

Noah Corek

Cocked, Locked and a Smoking Barrel
Factory Judge
The Protectorate is a good place for both a spy and slicer and we can train and help you better harness your force power and Xardus is right,maybe it was always there but it just never was revealed?

Hey Chloe! Remember me from the Bluehawks! Why not come on over to the Lords of the Fringe? We're in need of some more techies and you'd be great for the faction. As for the Force sensitivity, if you're starting off new, then just make her Force sensitive to begin with.

@[member="Vilox Pazela"] What part of "We have a treaty with the Republic and if you attack them it's off and you start an intergalactic war that doesn't allow the Sith Empire to expand the way we want it to right now," are you not getting? You can't attack the Jedi like that, we'd be in so much trouble!

Charlyn Nairne

Little Miss Sunshine
Oh my look at all the peopled wanting to help. My inbox was stuffed on messages. I get messages when someone replies to topic. :p

*throws confetti* I would love to rp with all of you. I need to figure a direction first I figure. Lol. I may put up an open rp and see where it goes. PM me if you want to rp!

Darth Ithari said:
@[member="Vilox Pazela"] What part of "We have a treaty with the Republic and if you attack them it's off and you start an intergalactic war that doesn't allow the Sith Empire to expand the way we want it to right now," are you not getting? You can't attack the Jedi like that, we'd be in so much trouble!
Starting thinking like a Sith, not a soldier.

If yu ask me, @[member="Chloe Hinata"] I would say that you join a faction that fits your character with out the force powers. Do a few threads and wait for a while so you can get expierance IC that you are with others wanting so badly to be a FU. then have a duel between you and a person and suddenly through adrenalne and the fear of death causes your Force powers to show themselves. then when you do discover them you look for a place to train. It will add more rps to your character list and it will also get you respect around the board rather than just saying "Oh by the way, I have the force"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom