Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Start! (Again!)

Hey gang. I'm new and old all at once here and now I'm back! Just wondering a few things: 1) Are Shards ok as a player race? I have backstory of years behind this OC and I'd love to share with you all!
2) Any grey force user factions around? Shards are force attuned by nature, but Harbinger is untrained in anything but his racial abilities

Looking forward to hearing back on this and playing soon!

Very much so, I'll be posting proper at length. Doing a reintroduction. This universes version of the character is going to be a unique flavour. So far I'm thinking dishonoured samurai kind of vibes. Finding purpose and reason in a galaxy that has passed him by

Hey gang. I'm new and old all at once here and now I'm back! Just wondering a few things: 1) Are Shards ok as a player race? I have backstory of years behind this OC and I'd love to share with you all!
2) Any grey force user factions around? Shards are force attuned by nature, but Harbinger is untrained in anything but his racial abilities

Looking forward to hearing back on this and playing soon!

Welcome back! We don't get many shards around. I can't remember having seen one for years. It will be exciting to see what you make.

I'm all for it, Shards are the most random and unique species I ever found on the table top. I hope my thread in the public forum draws some force using eyes. There's a lot of potential for either side to train him into something. Otherwise he'll be staying the course as a grey force user.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom