Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Sith

J3C0

J
It depends on want to do. Do you want to run around the outer rim and play with Mandalorians. Or do you want to destroy the Jedi?

[member="Darth Shara"]

1342476987983.jpg

Woah, check out this subtle par, lmao.

[member="Darth Shara"]
My plans at the moment are to build my lightsaber. My goal is to become one of the most proficient users of the long-handle lightsaber as well as a master of Sith Magic.

Thurion Heavenshield said:
I swear to Force, when I saw this topic I first thought someone was advertising a faction called "New Sith". I am pleased I was mistaken.
You and I both. [member="Thurion Heavenshield"] though after reading this I feel alittle bit more greatfull.

J3C0

J
Do what you feel is best for your character :) if you feel she is a selfish and more out for herself Sith then you probably dont belong in the One Sith. We strive for unity and teamwork, following a Single NPC Dark Lord who leads us on a quest of restoring Sith dominance and Order to the galaxy.

If you feel your character can see herself working as an equal with other Sitbh, then come join us.:)

Excuse the typos, im on my phone.

Other Space Kaiden

Better than other-other space Kaiden
[member="Darth Shara"] [member="Reine Bisset"]

Indeed, you should always do what is best for story. There is a whole lot of information on the New Order in our homepage if you feel the need. Basically, we are out to recreate the Galactic Empire of canon and improve on the site's old Sith faction. We welcome NFUs and FUs and we strive to retake old land. There is plenty of room for still being a Sith though, both those who fight for unity and for power can fit in.

Lord Ghoul

L
Darth Shara said:
We strive for unity and teamwork, following a Single NPC Dark Lord who leads us on a quest of restoring Sith dominance and Order to the galaxy.
Darth Bane is rolling in his grave.

This character is, honestly, more out for herself as an ultimate goal. Collaboration and teamwork she can do, but eventually she will separate and go it alone. I also plan for her to rediscover the Rule of Two and become a strict follower of that dogma. So, while I could join either faction, it's really more of a question as to who would want her in the faction at the end of the day.

Dalansa

Little Miss Psychopath
[member="Reine Bisset"] You..... Wow. I never thought that would surface here. Good job.

You could always find one of the independent Sith. I know [member="Christian Slade"] is a good teacher.

[member="Dalansa"]
OOC'ly, I've always been a fan of the Rule of Two. It's really the only truly effective period of time I've seen the Sith accomplish, honestly. A total victory, more or less. I'd love to see how it would work on Chaos.

As for Independent Sith, the only issue I can see is the matter of promotions. I was under the assumption that you had to be a member of a faction to increase in rank. Though that may be a misconception on my part.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom