Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Sith Seeking Master

[member="Sawa Ike"]

Perfect. Thanks, Sawa. I left what planet Sanna is going to for her into post ambiguous, and I could always just edit which group she belongs to on her app since she hasn't...Officially joined the One Sith yet...So, I'm ready to have Sanna show up when you are.

A bit of a warning, though; You WILL have your hands full with her.

Sanna Lyoto said:
she hasn't...Officially joined the One Sith yet
The One Sith is a largely inactive faction at the moment, and despite being a former member I'm going to advise that you pursue a more active environment if you're looking for a broader horizon for RP.

Sawa Ike

The Dark Matriarch Darth Shōjō
[member="Sanna Lyoto"] well Sawa was part of the one sith awhile ago but she is more active is doing her own thing. As for where they can meet she has been hanging around on Atrisia and Sakura.

and a handful is fine, Sawa is old and grouchy so she'll welcome a new youngblood

[member="Sawa Ike"]
Perfect.
Sent a joining app to the Order of the Black Rose, can't wait to begin training for Sanna. However, first she'll have to get her Lightsaber approved, so we'll be waiting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom